Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Zaia wrote:So the participants are: Shroomy, you might want to get another pic up, if you want to take part in the contest. The one you submitted doesn't work anymore.
The one guy on SDnet with a nipple fetish and I also have to have the smallest nipples... Oif. :lol:
Image Image
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:The one guy on SDnet with a nipple fetish and I also have to have the smallest nipples... Oif. :lol:
Them's the breaks, sexy-boi. :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

You make me sound like some kind of software. :P
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

:lol: @ ver

Ahh, now, decisions, decisions....

Do I post the polls here in A&P where everyone can access them, or in GALE & SoS? Or perhaps have GALE & SoS decide the ultimate champion... Hmmmm... :twisted:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Have GALE/SOS decide
Leave the hetero-males out of this... :P
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

But it could be done in stages, Alyrium. First general poll I think should be available to everyone; then we can have the top three from each move on to the next round where GALE & SoS decide...

Yes? No? Can't guarantee I'll listen, but feel free to comment anyway. :wink:
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Have GALE/SOS decide
Leave the hetero-males out of this... :P
Dunno, a completely objective straight male POV could be productive...
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Oh, what the hell, I've been putting this off for two months and I've been working out.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Woohoo! Definitely not too late! :D
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Here you go, ladies.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

I would be interested to see the differing opinions between the sos, gale and the general public on the vote so I am for completely separate contests.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Better late than never....
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

For godless sake Zaia! I've been gone a month and this little competition still isn't over?!

It's what? 3 months now?!
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Shuuuuut uuuup, we are milking it for all we can
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Dorsk 81 wrote:For godless sake Zaia! I've been gone a month and this little competition still isn't over?!

They're female, you expect a female to get something done on time? :P :wink:
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Dorsk 81 wrote:For godless sake Zaia! I've been gone a month and this little competition still isn't over?!

You've clearly never had to wait for your wife to decide what flavor of icecream she wants at the store, have you?
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

I see more swim team beatings in your future aerius...

Nope knife, I haven't, mainly due to the fact I have no wife. I did have to wait for my best friend once, but he's a guy, so it left little time to flirt with the girl who was next in the que
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Shuuuuut uuuup, we are milking it for all we can
I accuse you of making that pun on purpose, how do you plead?
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

aerius wrote:

They're female, you expect a female to get something done on time? :P :wink:
I don't believe there was a time limit, sweetie, therefore I'm not late for anything. :P
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Zaia wrote: I don't believe there was a time limit, sweetie, therefore I'm not late for anything. :P
Not to mention that the time limit would have been yours and thus subject to extension at your leasure...
Knife spend THREE MONTHS at the store waiting for his wife to decide which flavour of ice cream she wanted? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I know the vows say something about bad times but jeez, talk about dedication...
:P
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Frank Hipper wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:Shuuuuut uuuup, we are milking it for all we can
I accuse you of making that pun on purpose, how do you plead?
Oh so very very guilty :D :P :twisted:

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Knife spend THREE MONTHS at the store waiting for his wife to decide which flavour of ice cream she wanted?
It sure feels like three months. Especially when your just getting some damn ice cream. :evil:

Though thats not as bad as going with them to buy shoes. :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Knife wrote:
Knife spend THREE MONTHS at the store waiting for his wife to decide which flavour of ice cream she wanted?
It sure feels like three months. Especially when your just getting some damn ice cream. :evil:

Though thats not as bad as going with them to buy shoes. :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock:
Then again, you can have a mother with 6 brothers and sisters. Now THAT is a long wait
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005