Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

*Bows to Stravo* We're not worthy, We're not worthy!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Stravo once again comes out with another great chapter, and adds to his wonderful story.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Captain_Cyran wrote:*Bows to Stravo* We're not worthy, We're not worthy!
*clamps hand over Cyran's mouth* Yes we are! Please post the next chapter!
JADAFETWA
guyver
Padawan Learner

Post by guyver »

Wow, I am new here but that has to be one of the best x-over stories I have read in a long time. Great job to Stravo. I can not wait to see how it turns out. :shock:
PRESSURE CANON!

Warwolves CO
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Whooopeeeeeeeee It is truly the best.

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Edi
Dragonlord
Dragonlord

Post by Edi »

Just read basically the whole fanfic through in two sittings. *eyes bleed*

You've done one hell of a job here, Stravo, is all I can say, superb work! Absolutely superb. :D

Edi
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

For great bumpage...
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
ISD Peacekeeper
Redshirt

Post by ISD Peacekeeper »

The only fanfic that comes close to this is Michael Wong's Conquest and i read a lot of fanfics

Great Work Stavro! :)
'There is no justice there is only me!'
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I'm sorry but Conquest gets its rear handed to it by this Fanfic

Its simply that good

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
guyver
Padawan Learner

Post by guyver »

I would have to agree with MR Bean, Conquest is good but this is great.

Sorry Mr Wong :D
PRESSURE CANON!

Warwolves CO
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Mr Bean wrote:I'm sorry but Conquest gets its rear handed to it by this Fanfic

Its simply that good
This, of course, is not to insult Conquest, which is a truly awesome fanfic in and of itself. Rather, it is to complement Star Crossed as the perhpas the greatest Fanfic of all time.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
guyver
Padawan Learner

Post by guyver »

Master of Ossus wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:I'm sorry but Conquest gets its rear handed to it by this Fanfic

Its simply that good
This, of course, is not to insult Conquest, which is a truly awesome fanfic in and of itself. Rather, it is to complement Star Crossed as the perhpas the greatest Fanfic of all time.

True very true

By the way what do you guys think the Doomsday machine will do to a Stardestroyer?
PRESSURE CANON!

Warwolves CO
ISD Peacekeeper
Redshirt

Post by ISD Peacekeeper »

yea but star crossed isn't finished yet, whereas conquest is, until its finished its in a [/i]very[/i] close 2nd
'There is no justice there is only me!'
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

guyver wrote:True very true

By the way what do you guys think the Doomsday machine will do to a Stardestroyer?
Nothing at all. I figure Nemisis, Vader, o Thrawn will realize it is an escaped World Devestator, and disable it before it does anything major, making for a plot twist.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
guyver
Padawan Learner

Post by guyver »

Ender wrote:

Nothing at all. I figure Nemisis, Vader, o Thrawn will realize it is an escaped World Devestator, and disable it before it does anything major, making for a plot twist.
Ok, well yeah they would but what about a normal ISD MK II with just a standard Capt on board?
PRESSURE CANON!

Warwolves CO
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Full turbolaser barrage. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

guyver wrote:
Ender wrote:

Ok, well yeah they would but what about a normal ISD MK II with just a standard Capt on board?
Ever read Dark Empire?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
guyver
Padawan Learner

Post by guyver »

No I have never read that yet. I have read the Star Wars X-Wing Series up to book 8.
PRESSURE CANON!

Warwolves CO
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Here it is...Chapter 29. There's ALOT going on in here, I belive that you will find something for everyone.

Oh and as a nice sneak preview...Chapter 30 is titled: Operation Hermes

Chapter 29: Marshalling Forces

“Don’t think that I have forgotten about you.” Nemesis said quietly. The assembled Captains and Admiral Kittaine watched the young man swallow uncomfortably as he stood before the group in the Emperor’s Will briefing room.

“I did not think that such a personage as yourself would even think of me, my lord. I am a lowly servant of the Empire.” The young man replied, his voice cracking slightly.

Nemesis smiled coldly as he walked over to the young man and the device he had set up on the podium before him. A holographic replica of the device floated above the table, technical cutaways of the device.

“Well, Doctor Tezek, I was well aware of your patronage from Bevel Lemesk. He assigned you to this fleet to oversee the field testing of the super laser. You must be proud of its performance.”

“Uh, of course we are my lord. It has performed above and beyond expectations.” Tezek replied, his dark brown hair was in a tight crew cut and his eyes were cold and calculating. There was little passion in those eyes. They were a testament to his devotion to science and reason. The rumor was that Bevel had discovered Tesek in some forsaken hole in the rim as a child and used him as a runner in one of his labs. Bevel soon discovered that the boy had a gift for numbers when he corrected several errors in a formula Bevel had lift on a board one day. He was recognized as an engineering prodigy and Bevel had taken him under his wing since then.

“And now I have called upon you to perform more services for the Empire. I am well aware of the limitations we face, Doctor. But we must overcome to these difficulties if we are to persevere. The New Order has faced difficulties ever since its inception, the Clone Wars, the Rebellion but this may be our greatest challenge. We are far from home and out of our time. An entire galaxy is against us, and we have none of the resources we are accustomed to. But I fully expect the greatest minds of the New Order to rise above these petty concerns and deliver and what I have asked.” Nemesis continued pacing around the podium, eyes pinning the young scientist.

“You will find, my lord, that your faith in the great minds of the Empire is not unfounded. You requested a functioning hyperdrive unit for our Romulan provincial forces. I have delivered it.” He proudly pointed to the spherical device sitting on the podium, several lights winked on and off in random patterns.

“I’m particularly concerned about security. Should the Romulans get their hands on this design, what’s to stop them from simply selling them to the Federation remnant fleet or using it themselves?” Kittaine asked seriously.

Tezek nodded slowly, his eyes darted over to nemesis who was standing slightly behind him, silently gazing at the young scientist.

“I was aware of the design limitations imposed on my team and we worked day and night to put together this working prototype. More to the point, there are certain security measures that will make it unattractive for our so called allies to sell this technology to the Federation. In order to fully understand this, I will outline the main features of the device.”

Tezek walked around the podium and pointed at the holographic cutaways of the device.

“The hyperdrive is not as fast or powerful as our own standard drive units, but still significantly more effective than their primitive warp drives. It will allow the provincial forces to maintain their formations with our own fleets. The hyperdrive unit has several built in limitations, most were forced by the scarcity of material and resources, but they thankfully have also doubled as security features.”

“First, the hyperdrive unit is powered by a special power cell that we link to our own hypermatter reactors to recharge. Once the charge is expended the hyperdrive unit becomes inactive. In order to recharge the unit, the Romulans would need a power source equivalent to a hypermatter reactor and we know that no such technology exists for any empire in this galaxy.”

“Secondly, the hyperdrive unit has a built in nav computer that stores preset coordinates in its matrix much like the rebel pilots do with their astromech droids. This limits the choices of location that anyone equipped with such a unit is able to go to.”

“You mean to say that the hyperdrive units can only go to location stored within the nav computer? What about reprogramming the nav data?” Tarsi asked.

“The computer encryption codes are the highest level of security. There are few slicers in our galaxy that could begin to decipher the codes, much less in this galaxy. The nav computer is also rigged to initiate a core dump should any attempt to tamper with it be detected.”

“Excellent. Tell me doctor we cannot have the ability to construct the thousands of hyperdrive units that will be required to outfit all the Romulan warships in our inventory?”

“No, Lord Nemesis. However, I was able to circumvent this limitation by allowing the instability of their subspace to actually have a useful purpose on our end. A single warbird is outfitted with the special hyperdrive unit, by extending a warp shell around itself, the warbird can shunt up to six other warbirds with it into hyperspace.”

Kittaine nodded.

“I must say, that for once I am most impressed with our research and development teams.” Tarsi added with a smile.

Tezek frowned.

Nemesis placed a hand on Tezek’s shoulder.

“Excellent work, Dr. Tezek. You have done a great service to the Empire. I will be needing your services again shortly for another project that I will unveil to my colleagues. But for now, please continue with your work and inform your colleagues that I am pleased.” Mara’s eyes narrowed sharply on Nemesis as he said those words. Once again, the hints of treason were just that, hints and innuendo. This little game of theirs could not continue for much longer.

“Thank you My lord.” Tezek said with a formal bow and slowly left the room.

As soon as Tezek left the room, Nemesis turned to the others.

“We now have a hyperdrive unit to give to our allies, thus expanding our reaction time by a significant margin anywhere in the quadrant.”

“My lord, my concern still remains about the Romulans using these devices against us somehow. I do not trust them.” Kittaine replied.

“Let them come. The Adjudicator will knock down every stinking warbird between here and their homeworld if the need arises. I don’t fear them with hyperdrive or without. What I do fear is not advancing quickly enough in a major offensive and losing initiative. If I had been able to advance quicker into Klingon lines I may have been able to cut off the retreat of their leadership and we could have avoided this High Council in exile garbage that is rallying the pitiful remains of the Klingon fleet as we speak.” Tarsi spat in disgust.

“Captain Tarsi has a point. We need the numbers that the warbirds provide. The hyperdrive will allow us to deploy our fleets in greater areas and we can bring greater numbers to bear on a target.” Vash added.

“It has come to my attention they we also need to promote our ships within our fleet. The lamentable loss of the Executioner has broken the triumvirate and it needs to be reinstated.” Nemesis paused long enough to spare Tarsi a withering gaze at the mention of the loss of the Executioner. Tarsi did not flinch.

“Your thoughts?” Kittaine asked.

“Captain Nozcar of the Bellicose has proven himself again and again in battle, particularly his defense of the Emperor’s Will during the Battle of Sector 001. The Bellicose will be moved up in fleet position as a member of the triumvirate.”

Captain Nozcar nodded slowly at the sudden acclamation. Tarsi and Vash stared hard at the young dark skinned Captain. The Bellicose’s Captain was a relatively new addition to the fleet. Nozcar had replaced Captain Bentane who had retired after decades of service and much loved by the fleet. Nozcar had come straight from a tour of duty in the Coruscant defensive fleet. Many saw him as a potential spy of the Emperor’s and held him at arm’s length.

“You’ll find that we expect only the best in the triumvirate, and captain Nozcar, there is absolutely no doubt who runs the triumvirate.” Tarsi said with a stiff grin.

“I will do my best to meet your standards.” Nozcar replied evenly.

“On that note, I require from you, Admiral three plans of attacks that will need to be carried out as soon as possible, utilizing hyper capable warbirds as well as our own fleet elements. I will also need from you General Ithis plans of attack and occupation on the list of worlds including Andor. You are also elevated to Supreme Commander of all Occupation Forces in the New Empire.”

“New Empire?” Mara asked frostily.

Nemesis ignored her.

“It is an honor, My Lord. However, I must add that it is highly inadvisable to consider outright ground attacks with our finite supply of troopers and heavy armor. I recommend that we leave a majority of the fighting to my Naval counterparts here.” Ithis replied, his cybernetic eye twitching slightly.

“Certain matters are bout to change general. Very soon, ground warfare on the scale we have not seen in this conflict will soon be possible. Actual occupation troops will soon be able to be deployed on ALL planets within our sphere of influence.”

The assembled Captains exchanged puzzled glances. All save Mara who was now staring intently at Nemesis and ignoring all else.

“All will be revealed to you in time.” Nemesis assured them.

“What are the three main axis of attack, my lord?” Kittaine asked curiously. As far as he was able to tell from incoming intelligence reports, the Klingons were in disarray, the vast majority of their fleet had surrendered, the Federation fleet was in hiding and most other threats were under control. Now was the time to regroup and repair. His fleet had seen continuous active duty for weeks now and the wear and tear was starting to show. He was looking forward to some down time to get the fleet back in shape and ready for the coming campaign of eventual domination of this galaxy.

“Plan for three main thrusts at any time. The first will be against Andor. That world must be taken as soon as possible. They are building more ships and acting as a base for the Federation remnant. Need I remind you the thorn that Mon Calamari is for the Empire? I do not want a repeat of that here.”

“Second, I want a major offensive planned deep into Dominion space.”

“The Dominion?! Whatever for, excuse me my lord but they are years away from us at warp drive. They are not a threat as yet. If they do decide to come we will have vanquished our foes here and be well established to deal with them. There is no strategic or tactical advantage to be gained from launching attacks on their territory.” Kittaine replied aghast at the thought of opening yet another front in this war of conquest.

“I thought I collapsed the Bajoran wormhole so that we would not have to deal with the Dominion.” Tarsi added dryly.

“Gentlemen, this is not a request. This is an order.” Nemesis replied icily. The assembly’s murmurs instantly silenced. “The Dominion is not to be conquered, Admiral. Well, at least not yet.” nemesis added with a cold smile. “They do however possess a technology that I will need more examples of if we are to continue the war effort in earnest.”

“You mean to steal more of those cloning chambers the Romulans have.” Mara added with a gasp of realization.

“Those chambers could prove to be this galaxy’s undoing. even now on Romulus, events are transpiring that will seal the fate of the Alpha Quadrant and soon this entire galaxy. It is up to us to make the final push that will ensure that victory. My sources in the Tal’Shiar have provided me with the location of one of their troop centers in Dominion space, it will be up to us to secure the planet and steal the cloning facilities whole and undamaged.”

“That will prove difficult.” Kittaine mused.

“Why not simply invade Cardasia Prime and take their cloning facilities?” Vash asked.

“Part of the Federation armistice with the Dominion dictated that such facilities were to be taken apart or destroyed under Federation supervision. The Romulans assure me that the Federation was very vigilant in regards to this clause and as such there are no longer any cloning facilities in this quadrant.” Nemesis answered.

“It will be difficult but it can be done, My Lord.” Kittaine assured him.

“Excellent. As for the third attack, I want an assault planned for Uni Matrix 001. The goal is simple, the utter destruction of the Borg Collective. I can feel them probing, looking for weakness and their silence is only growing more ominous. Not a single Borg vessel has been detected outside of their space since the conflict began and this only proves to me that despite the fact that they claim to worship machinery and cold logic, they are simply too stubborn or stupid to see the futility of their cause. We will educate them of this flaw very soon.”

“You realize my lord that these three offensives will sap us of much our stockpiled resources. It will be very difficult to carry all three missions out in short order.” Kittaine added.

“Admiral, if we can complete these three objectives, the fate of this galaxy is assured. There will be no need to worry about the future. The Borg will be eliminated, the Dominion will not be able to touch us and the Federation remnant will soon be crushed under the boot heels of our reinvigorated Stormtrooper contingents. We simply need the courage to do so. Do you have the courage?” Nemesis asked eyes boring into each Captain.

“Yes My lord.”

“For the Empire, My Lord.”

“We serve, My Lord.” The replies came back in a torrent from the officers. Mara watched him as he received the answer he was looking for.

“Then it is decided. Admiral, I want these plans on my desk by tomorrow. There is little time. While we remain here regrouping and organizing, our enemies are gathering their strength to oppose us. We must do as we have always done since we have come to this forsaken galaxy, we must attack where they least expect us and with utterly overwhelming force. Captain Branna, you are in charge of making sure that the initial production run of hyperdrives are installed in warbirds.”

“Of course, My Lord.”

“Make sure that these hyperdrives are placed in ships that have proven themselves to us in battle. This will be used as an incentive for other Romulan Commanders to strive for.”

“A stroke of genius, my lord.” Branna beamed. Vash and Tarsi immediately exchanged pained glances.

“See to this personally, all of you, there will be no one to stop us.” Nemesis said regally and whipped his cape around him in a flurry and strode out of the room. The Captains slowly departed as well, Mara remained seated quietly looking over a datapad. Kittaine was the last to gather his belongings and started to walk out, curiously eyeing Mara. She and Nemesis were usually inseparable.

“Admiral, you do know what he seems to be doing?” Mara asked without looking up as Kittaine reached the door. Kittaine stared at Mara. The silence in the room was palpable.

“I think that you will find that many commanders have no problem with what he is doing.” Kittaine replied evenly.

Mara looked up sharply.

“That is treason.” She hissed.

Kittaine smiled.

“Wake up, young lady. We are stranded in a galaxy far away from our own and out of our time. If we left now it will take us three millennia in hyperspace to get home. The chances of relief from home are nearly nil and you expect us to act as if the Empire is here and now and the Emperor is looking over our shoulders as my men fight and die for every putrid planet of this galaxy?” Kittaine chuckled softly. “Lord Nemesis has not said anything outright treasonable yet, but there is no doubt in my mind what he planning. A New Empire is being forged now and we both know who is positioning himself to be the new Emperor of this empire.”

Mara stared dumbfounded. She always tried her best not to be surprised by people. She always expected the worst and she was usually never disappointed. But this turn of character was unexpected. Kittaine was an admiral in the Imperial fleet. How was it possible that he could turn against the very institution that he had served faithfully for so many years of his life?

“Do you realize that it is our duty to stop him? He is turning against the empire. You have sworn an oath –“

“To protect and defend an Empire that for all I know has fallen and an Emperor who is most likely dust by now. No, I don’t think so. It will take more than words to sway me Mara Jade. You make a grave error when you think that military men will follow words instead of actions and leadership. Darth Nemesis may be many things, but he has proven himself a born leader. He has kept the fleet together and given us hope and victory. That is the bread and wine of any soldier. Do you realize that this fleet could have easily disintegrated under the pressure of being stranded far from home with no hope of return? We could be nothing more than pirates or robber barons living in small fiefdoms as each Captain decided that he knew what course of action was best.”

“You don’t think –“

“Of course I think about these things, Miss Jade. Imperial troops are not robots, we fought the Clone Wars to make sure about that. They are humans and they have feelings and they can be frightened and act out of self interest. Do you really think that if Lord Nemesis were not here that men like Tarsi would not strike out on his own and cut a swath of destruction through this galaxy in a vain glorious attempt to forge his own empire? Men need leadership, someone to hold them together, to maintain cohesion. Military men most of all. Lord nemesis is all of these things and more. The Romulans think he is a hero, most of them say that his sole flaw is he is not Romulan.”

“So now we listen to Romulans?” she sneered.

Kittaine shook his head.

“It is you who are not listening, Miss Jade. If you plan to move against Lord Nemesis I strongly suggest that you do the math. I’ve done an informal survey of the men and women under my command, and not one has spoken out against Lord Nemesis. They do not fear him, they admire him, and the rank and file loves him. It is a lesson that I believe Lord Vader never learned.”

“What’s that?”

“Fear is not the way to command men.”

“So you are saying that this entire fleet is now mutinous against the Empire?” she asked pointedly.

“Miss Jade, I am telling you that if you move against Lord Nemesis you will find yourself very much alone. And you will most likely damn us all to becoming warlords and worse. Think about it, Mara.” Kittaine replied coolly and walked out of the room.

The planet Khazadum was an ancient Klingon stronghold. It was essentially a massive fortress world, designed to withstand any siege. Enormous fortresses were built into the very foundations of the planet. Shield generators were sunk into the crust and generated an energy shield that had repelled massive bombardments from Dominion battleships and their fleets during the war.

Khazadum was a rallying point during those dark times, it was believed that it would never fall to any invader. A monument to Kahless stood on the highest peak of the mostly mountainous planet, as if overlooking his domain with a stern eye. Every true warrior of the Klingon empire was expected to serve some time on the barren world.

Khazadum was located on the fringe of the Empire, far away from the heart and was now the capital world of the Klingon Empire.

Chancellor Worf stared out of the massive window of the greatest of the fortresses in the chain that ran along the central mountain chain – Kahless’ Spine. How far they had fallen, he mused. Before the Klingon Empire spanned over a hundred worlds, all under the dominion of the greatest warriors in the galaxy. Now, the Klingon Empire in exile was comprised of a handful of worlds, most of them like Khazadum were on the fringes of the Empire and were not strategically or tactically vital.

What they did have was a high proportion of warriors who did not want to acknowledge defeat, who did not want to bend knee to the new oppressors.

Tales were told of such defiance. Great songs were sung of a handful of warriors that refused to surrender despite the odds and the power of the mighty Klingon heart.

Unfortunately, the Klingon fleet had not been performing as the songs dictated. Not a single victory since the fall of Quo’nos. The disaster at Goromar hung over them like a dark cloud.

“Chancellor Worf, we need to discuss our options for the next stage of the campaign.” A voice called to him. Worf sighed softly and turned back to face the table of warriors seated waiting for him.

The speaker was a young warrior, hardly old enough to be a general but they were short of generals, the cold fact was that they were short of everything.

“And what do you suggest?” Worf asked.

“Chancellor, if I may, we need to concentrate on winning a victory, even a small one. Our warriors need to smell and taste it for they are so very hungry and nothing feeds a warrior like victory.” Another Klingon spoke. He was old, his thick gray mane of hair was thrown haphazardly over his right shoulder. He was a retired admiral who had been living his life on this world since he retired from service. The younger officers glared at him, some smirked, he was ancient and many said a relic of a bygone era.

Worf had begun to look upon him as his only true advisor.

“Thorfin, where do we find this victory?”

The young general, Jerek, sneered.

“Where indeed? The cold hard facts are that we now only control about 30% of the fleet that we once held, 60% of the ground troops surrendered or are dead and we have exactly nine worlds under our sway, with only several shipyards, most of them antiquated relics relegated to producing D-7’s and patrol craft. It will take weeks to switch over to heavier warship production.”

“I am well aware of the ‘cold hard numbers’ Jerek. Are you well aware of the morale problem that is becoming an epidemic in the fleet? If we do not have a victory soon, we will see our fleets begin to evaporate and our warriors will fade away.” Thorfin leaned in close to Worf. “And then Chancellor we will no longer be Klingons, we will be the punch line of some Imperial joke. If we cannot win a victory now the let us no longer be Klingons.” He urged and squeezed Worf’s forearm.

“I caution you, Chancellor. We do not have the resources for a sustained attack. The Empire has flooded our space with their damned Romulan allies. There are warbirds in every key system of the Empire and their warships seem to appear at a moment’s notice.”

“You want me to be careful, yet the Federation has won a great victory by being daring.” Worf countered.

Jerek sat back as if punched.

“Chancellor, the Federation was extremely lucky and I might point out that their casualties have been heavy. They can sustain those types of losses, Starfleet has remained relatively intact, our own defense force has had the heart ripped from it.”

“I prefer to think of it as having lost those without honor and now we have a pure force, one that is dedicated to the cause and possessing the Klingon heart that will save us.” Thorfin replied.

“You would think that you old fanatic. While you’re trying to relive past glories I’m trying to help the empire survive it’s greatest crisis.” Jerek replied hotly.

“Enough!” Worf snapped.

The assembled warriors jumped in their seats, all save Jerek and Thorfin who remained staring at each other across the table.

“Thorfin is right. I have seen it in their eyes. They are disheartened. When they face our foes no one returns. We must strike at them and win a mighty victory.” Jerek was about to speak when Worf held up his hand. “AND we must be careful to conserve our resources.”

“Then what do we do, Chancellor? Our warriors await your orders, our fleets await to carry out your command. What are we to do now, in our darkest hour?” Thorfin asked.

Worf looked back out the great window, hands clasped behind his back. The question burned in his heart. What would he do?

“Gather our fleet, Thorfin. There is a song that we must write and it will start now.”

Thorfin slammed his fist down on the table.

“Kaplah!” he shouted.

Worf frowned softly. He wondered if the song he was about to write would be the funeral dirge of the Klingon people.

Jean Luc Picard shook his head as the Gorn representative seated across from him finished speaking. The Gorn language was comprised of a series of hisses and growls, each hiss sounded the same to his untrained ear, but even the slightest change in pitch could change the whole meaning or intention of a word. It had taken days to make sure that the universal translator was up to speed on the difficult language.

R-7 sat quietly next to him, a stack of datapads and reports on hand to give to Picard should the need arise.

“I understand H’shalia, but there is no other option in my mind. We cannot defeat the Empire alone and we certainly will not surrender. We need to rally the great powers of the galaxy to make a stand against their aggression.” Picard replied evenly. The Gorn were a very practical people but stubborn and cunning at the same time. They moved with a lumbering gait and speed that belied the quickness of their minds.

They would make a great asset in the coming fight, particularly from what little Picard had seen of their warships. A Gorn Battleship currently orbited over head that was so massive that it could be seen from the surface where they sat. The Gorn did not have the numbers that Federation or Klingons had but they more than made up for it in the might of their warships.

No major power had moved against the Gorn in nearly 70 years. The Federation was the only major power that had any sort of diplomatic relations with the reclusive reptilian race. The Gorn were not expansionistic but they were extremely territorial. They met any implied incursion on their space with overwhelming brute force.

They would need that brute force in the coming conflict. Durant had decided to play to Picard’s strengths as a diplomat and not a warrior and had arranged this conference with several of the fringe powers to try to rally them to the cause. Picard was reluctant at first but in the end he realized that Durant was right. There needed to be a unity of purpose if the Empire were to be defeated.

Picard was the only one qualified to meet with these races and have the slightest chance of pulling off the diplomatic coup of the century, perhaps even a lifetime. To unite the disparate powers of the galaxy into a unified cohesive alliance against the Empire.

Of course it did not help that many of these powers did not trust him and hated each other.

“The Tholian Protectorate will not accept the Federation’s characterization of this conflict as galaxy wide. The Federation has all but fallen, The Romulans have become a puppet state and the Klingons have self destructed into a series of petty fiefdoms and warlords. We do not see further Imperial expansion. They have conquered over three hundred worlds in the span of a month. They will need time to assimilate the spoils of their war. They will no have time to look to us as a next target.”

“And after they have assimilated these spoils, designate Xeenees? What then?” Picard pressed.

“We will deal with that when the time comes. Tholian warship production has increased by 215% and the newest web weapons in our arsenal are nearing completion. We will provide a daunting target to them and in the meantime we will sign a non aggression pact with the Empire to insure our safety.”

The Gorn, H’shalia spat something derisive.

“If you do not find our fleet daunting then why do you not cross the line of demarcation lumbering idiot! We would welcome the chance of sending more of your species to the void.” Xeeness hissed. The Tholian was speaking from a communication array set up in the meeting chamber. The Tholians could not survive in a standard M Class environment nor could any of them survive in the burning heat of the Tholian preferred environment. They were, as far as anyone could tell, a crystalline race that was extremely xenophobic and punctual.

“Please, this is not the time to rehash old grievances. The Gorn and the Tholians are looked upon by the other races in this part of the galaxy as leaders. Where you two go, they will follow. That is a tremendous responsibility. You must focus on the larger picture.”

H'shalia hissed a series of sounds and sat back, arms crossed across its massive barrel like chest and watched Picard with eerie silvery eyes.

“The Gorn is correct Picard, our so called position of leadership makes it easier for you to manipulate this entire quadrant by simply influencing us. Why should we listen to you?”

“Because I come speaking the truth.”

“Truth?!” The Tholian spat.

H’shalia growled several words and nodded emphatically.

“Yes, indeed, the Federation has always held itself out as the bastions of truth and freedom. You’re arrogance in this regard has irked us to no end. Now that you face a foe that you cannot defeat you deign to come to us.”

“I don’t see it that way.”

“Of course not, but you cannot ignore the fact that you have relegated us to the fringes of the fringes of your diplomatic corps. When is the last time the Tholian Protectorate has received a full fledged diplomatic mission from the Federation? The Gorn for that matter have been used as nothing more than a pawn to balance off against us and now you come to us asking for our aid.”

H’shalia hissed something haughtily.

“Yes, indeed, you are asking us to join in a fight that you cannot win.”

Picard was about to reply when R-7 chimed in.

“I could list the numerous incursions into Federation space by the Tholian Protectorate, your overall aggressive policies and your xenophobia all point to one simple fact. You do not care whether the Federation acknowledged you or not. You have been bent upon a policy of expansion for the last 50 years and the Federation presence on your border is viewed as a hindrance.”

The Tholian spat something the universal translator could not or would not translate.

The Gorn rumbled a hissing laugh.

Picard put a restraining hand on R-7’s forearm.

“R-7, if you could leave the diplomacy to me.” he whispered. R-7 looked confused for a moment.

“I was merely rectifying a falsehood.”

“A perceived falsehood.” Picard corrected. R-7 blinked.

“The Tholian aggression into Federation space is a documented fact. The shadow fleet has been involved in several conflicts well outside Federation space to curb Tholian expansion as well.” R-7 replied evenly.

“We cannot accuse a potential ally of aggression and then expect him to want to join us.”

R-7 nodded slowly but Picard suspected the android was not altogether certain about this logic of diplomacy.

“Gentlebeings, if you please, this is not a time to slander one another with accusations. This is a time to make momentous decisions that will help save this galaxy from conquest by outside powers.” Picard said calmly.

“Your android is very quick to slander, Picard.”

“Be that as it may, he is a machine and I am the representative of the Federation. I am saying that past grievances must be shelved until the end of hostilities. We are staring into the face of complete and total domination by an outside force. It is the Federation’s belief that we can oppose this immanent domination as long as we stand together.”

H’shalia hissed a short comment.

“Why does it matter that the Empire seems to be controlled by humans?” Picard asked.

“Because, my lumbering friend there is right, Picard. If the Empire conquers the galaxy, what do you think will happen to species like ourselves? We will be relegated to the fringes of this new empire or worse. You humans will still flourish except now you will have a greater control and say over galactic affairs. One wonders if the Federation does not harbor some secret sympathies with the Empire, hmmm?”

“That is an outright insult and I expected more from you Xeenees!” Picard exclaimed.

“Deny that this is not a valid concern on our part.” Xeenees pressed.

“I will not deny the fact that the Empire is controlled by humans, I will not deny that if the Empire conquers the galaxy that humanity will ascend to a position of unquestionable dominance and power. I will ALSO not deny that the Federation has suffered grievous casualties in opposing the Empire. Thousands of starships have been destroyed or damaged, hundreds of thousands of crewmen, troops and civilians have been killed in the war so far and I do not see us letting up the struggle at all. What does that tell you practical people?” Picard countered stonily.

H’shalia hissed something softly.

“Yes, I agree that the loss of life has been lamentable. I am here to ask you to help end that loss of life. In the end, all of you know that they will eventually come for you. Is it coincidence that they have attacked the most powerful governments of this quadrant? They are securing their position for the eventual attacks that are to come and where will you stand then? Ask yourselves is it safer to wait until they come for you or when you still have powerful allies that will help you win your freedom.”

Picard paused for a moment as he saw the effects his words were having on the ambassadors.

“You know, there was an old saying back on Earth, it was after one of our world wars and I find it fitting for this situation as it stands now and perhaps it will help illuminate your thoughts on the coming decision you must make. A reverend said of the Nazis as they came and took various groups to be killed, “First they came for the Jews, but I did not care for they were Jews and what was that to me. Then they came for the Catholics and I did not speak out for they were Catholics and what did that mean to me? Then they came for the homosexuals but I did not speak out for they were homosexuals and what was that to me? Then they came for the gypsies, but I did not speak out, for what were the gypsies to me…but then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.”

The room grew silent as H’shalia and Xeeness stared at Picard, the weight of his words sinking in.

“I think now would be a good time to take a short recess.” Picard added quietly.

The badlands was not a welcoming place, great torrents of energy washed through the area in ion storms that had been known to tear ships asunder. There were small patches of clam within the storm and the group known as the Maquis mapped out these areas of calm as safe havens from their Cardasian and later Federation oppressors. Many of these maps had been lost with the death of the Maquis.

However, there were some that still remembered and they passed this knowledge on to the Federation remnant fleet. One of those locations was a small asteroid field that floated serenely in the volatile soup of charged particles and subspace cascades. Hundreds of starships were stationed here, many showing the wear and tear of combat with the Empire.

However there were other structures slowly growing here, the unmistakable spider web like designs of shipyards. Already a starship was being repaired in one of the new berths, a missing nacelle being meticulously replaced by a team of astromech droids supervised by Starfleet engineers. Slowly the shipyards were being erected by teams from the Reckless Hope which was berthed at the far end of the asteroid field while teams of Starfleet engineers rehabilitated the makeshift base the Maquis had left behind. A massive industrial replicator was being moored in place as a wing of Delta Flyers zoomed away into a patrol pattern on the very edge of the badlands, ever vigilant for any Imperial incursions.

This was soon to become the first of many semi permanent bases on the fringes of the raging conflict. Kirk had dubbed this, the first and possibly largest of his bases Avalon. The side of the largest asteroid, easily several kilometers in length had large bold blue letters printed for all to see: THE FEDERATION LIVES.

In one of the habitat rings of the shipyards a young woman was busy welding the last of a power coupling to an exposed plasma conduit on the starship Vanguard’s port side nacelle. It had been nearly severed clean by a well placed light turbolaser blast during the Battle of Vulcan. She was intent on her work as another young man crept up behind her and leaned against a support pylon.

“Well, well, well, I never thought I would see you here.” he said with a slight smirk. The young woman turned her head slowly, recognizing the voice and a soft smile came to her lips.

“I’m doing my part for the cause. You blow things up big brother and I fix ‘em.” she replied and finished the last of the weld. She slammed the conduit closed and gave it a pat before getting up.

Wedge smiled at the young woman as she turned and faced him. Lubricant and all manner of refuse was smeared across her smooth forehead and her eyes were bright with joy and satisfaction in her work. Her uniform was also smeared with the same mess, most of it looked as if it had been caked on in layers over time.

“Well, sis. I have to live with the jibes everyday from my fellow squad mates that my only littlest sister is a grease monkey.”

Kelly Antilles cocked her eyebrow and smirked.

“And I have to live with the constant references to my onliest bigger brother and the fact that he’s one of those flyboys who doesn’t know a power coupling from a lube dispenser.” she replied.

They both laughed and hugged each other.

“It’s been awhile. I heard you joined up with us right out of Sullust when we headed out for the wormhole but things have been so hectic that I haven’t had a chance to see you. I hear you’ve made quite a name for yourself, chief engineer of the Federation project.” Wedge said with a proud gleam in his eyes.

“Not as much as the stories I hear about you shooting down an entire squadron of TIE Interceptors during the Battle of 001 single-handedly.” she replied with a gentle nudge.

“Well, unfortunately I’m also here on official business. Princess Leia is heading to a rendezvous with Captain Kirk’s fleet. Seems they found themselves a weapon that could help tip the balance to our favor, but they’re having trouble understanding most of its systems.”

“Oh?”

“But, get this, as far as we can tell by the schematics that they sent back to us, the thing has a hypermatter reactor and what looks to be a very ancient hyperdrive.”

Kelly’s eyes widened.

“It could be from our galaxy?!” she exclaimed.

“That seems to be the general consensus.” Wedge replied with a grin. “You’ve been ordered to come with the Princess and help out the Starfleet engineers get this thing moving.”

She jumped up and down in place and nearly squealed with delight. Wedge feigned covering his ears and grimacing.

“Let’s go!” she urged wrapping and arm around his and urging him forward.

“By the way, there’s a pool going on among the engineers as to how long it will be before Kirk and the Princess announce that they may get married.”

“Huh?!” Wedge exclaimed.

“You haven’t seen them together? They way he looks at her, the way she looks at him. When they stand together I can’t help think about how regal they look, like a king and queen.” she explained eyes lost in a far away romance as she spoke.

“Has everyone here forgotten about Captain Solo?! That man was meant for the princess, you never saw THEM together. Now those two looked made for each other.”

“Aw, c’mon Wedge, people are looking for some hope and love is all about hope.” Kelly replied as they entered the turbolift leading out of the habitat ring into the asteroid itself.

“It’s just that people around here seem to have forgotten about a lot of things…like Luke for instance. I came here to save him yet no one has talked about it seriously.”

Kelly looked in her brother’s eyes and smiled softly. She could see his pain. He and Luke had been friends since Luke joined the Rebellion. His loss had been a crushing blow to her brother. She reached out and lifted his chin.

“Hey, big brother, we’re going to save him, just you see, if there’s one thing you taught me it’s that good always triumphs over evil.”

The doors slid shut.

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

The footsteps were cold and clicked on the metallic floor of the Executor as the pair strode down a corridor. Commander Jerjerrod was a stark contrast to the taller and leaner man walking next to him in a clean immaculate white uniform. Jerjerrod was nearly bouncing with each step, barely able to contain his nervous energy while the man dressed in white strode with a confidence of one who was not afraid of anything or anyone.

The pair stopped at a doorway. Jerjerrod pressed a call button.

The doors obediently slid open and the pair entered. A large conference room table filled one of the many briefing rooms of the Executor. The room could easily accommodate dozens of officers and men. There was only one man waiting here for them. If one could call him a man, Jerjerrod mused darkly.

Lord Darth Vader stood imposingly at the other end of the briefing room. his mechanical breathing seemed to be the only sound in the room. The doors slid shut behind them and Jerjerrod felt a cold chill run up his spine.

“Grand Admiral Thrawn, I have been expecting you.” Vader said coolly.

“Lord Vader, it is an honor and a rare pleasure.” Thrawn replied with the slightest inclination of his head.

“I have come here at both your request and the orders of the Emperor to find out what the status is of your invasion fleet. It has been nearly a week since the destruction of the pathetic rebel fleet over Endor yet there appears to be no movement from your fleet to begin the planned invasion and rescue the Imperial forces stranded there.” Vader said casually but did not move.

Thrawn nodded to Jerjerrod to take a seat and walked up to Vader, hands clasped behind his back and no sign of any hesitation or anxiety on his cool glowing red eyes.

“Lord Vader, the emperor gave me free reign over how I was to prepare for this invasion. It was one of my requirements before accepting this assignment that I would be allowed to plan this from the very starting stages and that my authority would remain unchallenged.” Thrawn looked into the cold metallic lenses of the breath mask. “I am the supreme commander of this fleet, is that clear?” he asked stonily.

“You presume much, Grand Admiral.” Vader replied, a hint of anger in his voice.

“The fleet will be ready when I say it is ready. I am currently awaiting the arrival of deep docks from the Core. When they arrive I should be ready.”

“Deep docks?”

“Yes, My lord, we will need to provide our own supply chain to this galaxy. I was informed that once I crossed over, there would be no returning until I was victorious and I fully intend to fulfill my emperor’s mandate.” Thrawn replied and stepped away from Vader.

“Perhaps I can find new ways of motivating them.” Vader suggested, an edge to his voice.

“That is precisely why I called you, Lord Vader. I am well aware that you will be accompanying me on this mission but there are several matters regarding this duty that I must make clear with you.”

“Go on.”

“I read the reports from the Death fleet after the Battle of Hoth, you had the highest efficiency rating of any fleet save one – mine. Yet your officer mortality rate was atrociously high, ten times mine and I was in a full fledged combat zone for the last five years.”

There was only the sound of Vader’s breathing.

“How do you account for this?”

“Our methods differ, Grand Admiral, but I find that mine have results. That station out there was only ready for the battle because I applied my methods to the problem.” Vader replied.

“Yes, they do differ. On that account I am going to tell you this now, and before you go to the emperor I have his full support behind this…I am in charge of the discipline of the men of this fleet from now on. If someone fails me, I will deal with his failure as I see fit. I will not have troopers dragging corpses off my command deck because you were displeased.”

Jerjerod nearly choked as he heard Thrawn’s words. The odd part was that Thrawn never seemed to get upset, nor was he gloating, he was simply stating a fact. Vader seemed to shake his head slowly.

“Grand Admiral I will acquiesce to your demand, but you will find that without the threat of a final arbiter of failure, that it will run rampant through our command structure like a cancer. Fear is the glue that holds men together.”

“You will find, My Lord, that it is you that are mistaken, about a great many things.” Thrawn replied.

Both men stared at each other silently. Each one gauging the other.

“As you wish.” Vader replied softly.

“Excellent, then we have an understanding. I will respect you as a direct representative of my emperor and you will respect me as commander in chief of this fleet. Our partnership will bend an entire galaxy to our will.”

“Was there ever a doubt?”

Thrawn turned his head slightly and glanced at Jerjerrod.

“Leave us.”

Jerjerrod nodded and nearly jumped out of his seat, eager to leave these two titans alone together.

As soon as the doors closed Thrawn looked back at the hulking black clad giant.

“I have questions regarding the newest Sith Lord, Darth Nemesis.”

“These questions could have been raised with the Emperor. You obviously enjoy a close relationship.” Vader replied neutrally.

Thrawn smiled softly.

“Of course, however he directed me to ask you. He said you and the Sith lord had a close relationship.”

“He did?” Vader asked, his voice sounding uncertain for a moment.

“I know that Darth Nemesis is actually Luke Skywalker, but I am wondering why the Emperor would entrust a fleet of Imperial warships to the command of a young man who only six months ago was actively opposing the empire?”

“The emperor has his own reasons, but most important of all, Lord nemesis is NOT Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker died on Bespin.”

“Oh?”

“I don’t expect you to understand our ways, but all that he was he left behind to become that which he is.”

“All in six months, eh? He must be an amazing individual.”

Vader remained silent, save for the mechanical rasp of his respirator.

“I have a suspicion regarding Lord nemesis that I need to bring to light before we leave on this mission.”

“What is it?”

“When you were commanding the Death fleet you focused the vast majority of your efforts in tracking down Luke Skywalker. The fact that he was amongst the rebels was only a bonus and tangential objective. You attacked Hoth and personally led the attack on the rebel headquarters in search of Skywalker. Once the Millennium Falcon escaped you abandoned any attempt at hunting down the other rebel ships in an effort to capture the Falcon, despite the fact that you would have most likely dealt a crippling blow to their leadership had you chased them down and perhaps we would not have had to fight this battle art Endor.” Thrawn smiled. “But I digress. You put out a general call for bounty hunters when your search proved fruitless. One of these bounty hunters led you to Bespin where you captured the crew of the Falcon, all save Skywalker. You had in your hands some of the greatest villains of the rebellion, including a member of their ruling council, Leia Organna and instead of taking them into custody you set a trap for young Skywalker and risked losing everything, which you very nearly did. You entered Bespin with Leia Organna, Han Solo and Chewbacca, you left the city with only Luke Skywalker yet this was considered a great victory. Six months go by and Skywalker is occasionally seen in both the Imperial palace and yours. Then several weeks ago he is announced as a Sith Lord and given the responsibility of testing the new ship mounted superlaser on the Ssi Ruvi homeworld.”

“Was there a question anywhere in that fine caption of the last six months of my missions for the emperor?” Vader asked with a hint of sarcasm.

“Only this, I believe that Darth Nemesis is your son.”

Vader stood stock still, even his respirator seemed to hesitate for a moment.

“Why would you say that?”

“The evidence is clear to me. You spared no expense in trying to capture him, in fact many said that you were obsessed. The emperor himself said that you had a very close relationship. You had no connection with Skywalker during your rise to power and you have never been to Tatooine, yet as soon as his name was announced by rebel propaganda your obsession with capturing him began. He is too young to be a sibling and you do not strike me as a person that has many close attachments like friends so I hazard a guess that you are his father.”

“You hazard is a very appropriate term. I fully expect that you will not speak of this rumor to anyone or you will find me a most potent enemy.”

“I am not using this as a threat nor would I be stupid enough to goad a Sith Lord but I am concerned about your reaction should we find that Lord Nemesis may have switched allegiances.”:

“You dare question a Sith Lord’s loyalty?” Vader hissed and Thrawn suddenly found himself off his feet and his throat constricting under a vise like grip. Thrawn did not flail about, nor did he even raise his hands to his throat. he instead focused on Vader and spoke through the swiftly closing throat.

“IF he has turned it is only a possibility…Vader..I always look…for all…the options. I…need…to know..that you…will…honor..your..oath..to the..emperor.” he spat out as his vision began to blur.

Vader held up a clenched fist and stared at Thrawn for a long moment. The squeezing of his throat did not ease but it did not continue.

“The..only one…that could..stop..him…is you.” Thrawn spat out.

“If Lord Nemesis has turned, then it is his destiny to be destroyed.” Vader spoke, voice thick with emotion and he dropped his hand. Thrawn fell to the floor but landed on his feet. He steadied himself on one of the chairs by the table and absently rubbed his throat.

“You realize that we can’t have you doing that whenever you get upset, Lord Vader. We must respect each other because once we cross over we will only have each other to rely upon.”

“Grand Admiral Thrawn, you may rely on me. I will make sure that this newfound galaxy is brought into the new order. And if certain members of the Empire have forgotten their oaths, they will be dealt with…permanently.” Vader said and strode out of the chamber.

Thrawn watched him leave and continued rubbing his sore throat.

“So, he IS your son.” he whispered softly and his eyes shrunk into slits as this new variable was entered into his equation.

The net space did and did not exist. It was one of many vast areas that existed only in the digital realm of computers. It was a sealed off space only accessible by three men. They stood facing each other in the dark room, their avatars the only way of any of them knowing who they were. Their true selves were tucked away somewhere in the world of flesh and blood.

“I’ll go first then. I’m using my board as a haven for any net runner that is hiding from the Imperials. With it we can exchange information and messages quicker than any other way of communication and more securely as well.” the young Asian man stated grimly. His avatar wore a black suit and cape much like Darth Nemesis’ “My code name is going to be Darth Wong.”

“Is that wise, using your real name as part of your code name?” another asked. His avatar was an orange humanoid figure trapped in a sea of blue.

“Do you have any idea how many Wongs there are in the Federation?” Wong replied with a grin.

“Then I guess it is my turn. With my contacts in the media I should be able to get a drop on any information that’s out there before the Imperial censors get to it. As editor of the second largest news paper on Earth I’ll also be able to slip in coded messages into some of our stories to alert any other cells as to any plans we may have as well as warn the remnant of any impending attacks. I just might be able to wriggle some info through the censors as well.”

“And what are you calling yourself then?” a third figure asked.

“Master of Ossus.”

“Cool name.”

“It just came to me.” Master of Ossus shrugged.

Darth Wong and Master of Ossus turned to the last newcomer. His avatar was the exact replica of a 20th century comedian of some fame and ill repute.

“That leaves me and I don’t have the connections that you have Ossus, or the computer and science skills you have but I know how to make things go boom and you are looking at a master of industrial sabotage and general mayhem.”

“I can guess you’re not changing your name then?” Wong asked sardonically.

“Hell no! I’m Mr. Bean and don’t you forget it.”

the three men laughed softly.

“You know what this means don’t you?” Master of Ossus asked seriously.

Wong nodded.

“We’ve taken our first steps into a larger world.”

“Don’t look so damned glum. We’re the founding members of a new rebellion against the Empire.” Bean smiled ferally. “They’re going to wish they never set foot on old mother Earth.”
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

FIRST TO POST MWAHAHAHAHA!
Supermod
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

GAHH MORE STARCROSSSED! MUST READ

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Wheee
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

oooh intresting Chapter, the inculison of Kelly(Hmm prehaps we can add "Most likley to be in a Fanfic" catarogy to the awards this year)

And a great line for Thrawn
“You will find, My Lord, that it is you that are mistaken, about a great many things.” Thrawn replied.

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Mr Bean wrote:oooh intresting Chapter, the inculison of Kelly(Hmm prehaps we can add "Most likley to be in a Fanfic" catarogy to the awards this year)

And a great line for Thrawn
Bean,

I'm surprised no mention of your guest appearance???
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I'm surprised no mention of your guest appearance???
Everything I do and say has a reason Stravo, often you won't grasp it at first, unless I want you to.