Fan art of Bastila from KOTOR in a metal bikini

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Darksider wrote:Actually, she's only a padawan.
That really depends on the time actually. By the time she encounters the main character, she's a Knight.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

The Jedi masters on Dantooine call her a padawan.
lukexcom
Padawan Learner
Location: Ah, Northern Virginia. The lone island of stability in an ocean of recession.

Post by lukexcom »

RedX wrote:
lukexcom wrote:Fedx is a good artist. But for the real juicy Star Wars nekked girl drawings, you should check out artist Shabbyblue. :wink:
The problem here is finding the guy. As far as I know, he dissappeared.
Actually, he's still about. Search the Yahoo group lists for groups that have his name in them. If you then participate in them actively and critique his previous work, you will get the opportunity to e-mail him asking for an invite to an ezboard forum that he set up where he posts his newest artworks. Now, I like many other people haven't been extended that privilege. From what I've ascertained, he only replies to the ezboard-membership-request e-mails of active participants of those Yahoo groups.
-Luke
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Warspite wrote:Skimpy!

But, for me, her whole "Is that your lightsaber, or are you happy to see me" -- look is wrong for a Master Jedi.
By the WOTC rules, Bastila levels up to the point of Jedi Master (the feats are high level and have the prefix 'Master _____'). When you first meet her she's a padawan, but then becomes a knight and finally ends up a master.

And of course, seeing any chick in a bikini is a good thing. :D
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

I think this thread had brought Fedx here. I see that the latest person to join SDN is named "fedx2k4".
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Fedx2k4
Redshirt

Post by Fedx2k4 »

yes Enigma, you're correct.

The reason why, is I routinely check my website traffic log for anyone siphoning images from my site, i.e. posting them directly from my site, instead of their own personal web space. Primarily because I have to pay for my bandwidth, and some people link them as avatars, which puts a serious hurt on my daily GB limit. And generally it's a hentai site or "____ erotica" themed forum (I don't do erotica, it's cheesecake pure and simple), and they complain about the fact said character doesn't have tentacles/ewoks/smurfs inserted in her. Or nitpick how bastila in leia's 'kini is a stretch (It's STAR WARS you idiot).

BUT,

I find your board, and you've all been pretty generous in complimenting my pic, and some of you have also gone to my site as a result. So if one little image is enjoyed by people for a change, and I'm gaining a couple of new fans, then I suppose I can't complain too much :) Besides, there's only two other star wars related images i can honestly think of ever doing, one is on my site (in the avant-core section), the other is a slave leia which i'll attach here. Bear in mind it's old.
BTW rob, the name electricsportsbra.com is a reference from HBO's Mr. Show with Bob and Dave.[/img]
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

You should stick around here, Fedx. We're a wretched den of debauchery and sin. :P
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Fedx2k4 wrote:BTW rob, the name electricsportsbra.com is a reference from HBO's Mr. Show with Bob and Dave.
See, I was right!!!

"Electric sports bra, electric sports bra...jogging all over toooown! Thank you!"

Long live Bob and David.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Fedx2k4 wrote:Besides, there's only two other star wars related images i can honestly think of ever doing, one is on my site (in the avant-core section), the other is a slave leia which i'll attach here. Bear in mind it's old.
Good stuff. Any chance you'll do a pic of (18+) Mission Vao?

Hey, I've got a thing for blue Twi'lek chicks! :oops: :P 8) :wink:
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Mr FedEx, you are welcome to stay as long as you wish. I doubt I am alone in wishing you well in your artistic endeavours. I know only too well the fun such a hobby can bring, and it seems you are a bit more professional than I am.

Any chance of doing more Star Wars related chicks - er, I mean pics? :D ;)
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

You seem to have taken some artistic liberties with the size Princess Leia's funbags. Not that I'm complaining.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

For the hell of it, I decided to color in that B&W Leia sketch. Anybody want to see it, and Fedx, do you mind?
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Crayz9000 wrote:For the hell of it, I decided to color in that B&W Leia sketch. Anybody want to see it, and Fedx, do you mind?
I want to see it. Did you use photoshop?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Rye wrote:I want to see it. Did you use photoshop?
No, I used The GIMP (see thread I made lower down, that was kind of a test run).

Ok, here goes:

HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Damn, that art is really good man.

*Checks out site* Ha ha! He has a dinosaur in a banana outfit as a host! That's so awesome!

Those pictures at your site are incredible, and funny as well I mean, seriously, there's a duck piloting a mecha. And a gerbil wheel headed person. :lol: :lol:
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Fedx2k4
Redshirt

Post by Fedx2k4 »

DPDark- I thought it was a wretched hive of scum and villainy? ;)

Galvatron - yeah, that ain't a bad idea, I'll see what i can do. By 18+ I assume you mean legal age, which i think would be for the best. :)

Stofsk - seems that way, but they'll probably end up kookier. My recent stuff is swaying more towards sex appeal + style rather than just style, but i think there's ample material to work with.

RedImperator - AND her love of fudge. Man, i drew 'em thick back in the day.

Crayz9000- pretty good man! i kinda like the subtley of tones, seems like this pic would lend well to non-abrupt coloring.

cap Cyran- thanks for noticing! I'm on a mission to prove I can do more than just boobs. Sometimes I want to draw Hobos, Robots, Wrestlers and Toliet Duck rocking a mech.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Fedx2k4 wrote:Crayz9000- pretty good man! i kinda like the subtley of tones, seems like this pic would lend well to non-abrupt coloring.
Thanks. You can use the image if you want, it was really just something I did to see if I could...
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Fedx2k4 wrote:RedImperator - AND her love of fudge. Man, i drew 'em thick back in the day.
Nothing wrong with that. At all.
「かかっ―」
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Fedx2k4 wrote:DPDark- I thought it was a wretched hive of scum and villainy? ;)
Yes, but I tried to make it a bit more original.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Fedx2k4 wrote:Galvatron - yeah, that ain't a bad idea, I'll see what i can do. By 18+ I assume you mean legal age, which i think would be for the best. :)
Well, she's supposedly 14 in the game so I thought it was important to make that distinction. :wink:
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

14 my ass, what a load of tripe.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Howedar wrote:14 my ass, what a load of tripe.
Maybe Twi'leks mature faster than humans. They are dirty alien scum after all, so there's no telling what's going on with them.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

For start she's 15 not 14. Also the body is not unnatural (there has probaly been dirty old men in BioWare team that had given her that body), but it is uncommon (for human that is).
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Mission Vao: Don't treat me like a little kid! I'm 14!

In that situation, there was no way she would understate her age, as she wanted to seem as old as possible.

And it is physically possible for a 14 year old to be that physically mature. There were two of them in my LA class last year. :)
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Fedx2k4
Redshirt

Post by Fedx2k4 »

and at most malls nowadays too. :)