Fan art of Bastila from KOTOR in a metal bikini

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I thought we were still talking about Bastila. Yeah, I can buy Mission being early-mid teens.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Macross
Jedi Master

Post by Macross »

Howedar wrote:14 my ass, what a load of tripe.
14 Twi'lek years! Not human years! :P
Iraq Weather Report: Sunni today, Shi’ite Tommorow

The Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Frankenstein...Wasting a minute of your time!
Fedx2k4
Redshirt

Post by Fedx2k4 »

QUICK NOTE - that new little blurb on the side of bastila about direct-linking does not pertain to you all. I've had it go up in hits by 1000+ in the last few days, and am finding a whole bunch of other boards using it directly, so instead of having to join each and every one just so i can email their moderator, i added that message.

I'll probably be turning off image sharing on tripod as a result of this, so just in case, http://electricsportsbra.com/fdx-bastila.jpg is the addy, and it's on game girls page one if I do have to do disable that feature.
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Fedx2k4 wrote:I'll probably be turning off image sharing on tripod as a result of this, so just in case, http://electricsportsbra.com/fdx-bastila.jpg is the addy, and it's on game girls page one if I do have to do disable that feature.
Hmm, that link isn't working for me. I can edit the first post with just the URL if you like (I probably should have done that anyway).
Son of the Suns
Lex Eternus

Post by Son of the Suns »

Hey Fed your pictures are truely impressive. Welcome to SD.Net, we have 3 or 4 really good artists here, and it's always nice to have more.

Edit- also, love the warning on your site.
Fedx2k4
Redshirt

Post by Fedx2k4 »

galvatron- actually just go ahead and use this one as it is, you all have my permission. there's a ezboard or two that's hot-linking (embedding) it, and they're not letting me become a member, so i put that message on there so they'd know i'm aware of them. Unfortunately the only image of bastila is this one, there's not a duplicate without the warning, but still, it's getting way too much traffic and I feel better self-regulating.

thanks son of suns!