I'll show you cute puppy(And cute sister)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

*sniffs after looking at pictures* I want a doggie...

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Rye wrote:I don't want to worry you Aly, but 2 of your dogs appear to be melting. :cry:
They are Shar Peis, they are supposed to look like that.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Rogue 9 wrote:*Smites Cyran, and fgalkin, and Lt. Dan, and whoever else was after the jailbait.*

Cute puppy. As for 15 year old sisters, I know how that goes. I don't dare show a picture of mine to this board. If she wasn't my sister, I would find her hot. Therefore, she must stay away from this board at all costs. :P
May I mention that Age 14 is the legal age of consent, provided said girl is married over here?

*whistles*
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:That is my 15 year old dister you are oogling...*grabs Katana* focus your attention on my puppy...
What about those of us who are 15?
We have named her Edd, sisters BF found the poor thing abandoned at a constuction site, and we have taken her in.
Edd? For a female dog? That's a little odd. :?
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ah, I see your dogs are bed dogs too, Alyrium? Isn't it amazing how a dog can expand to take up the majority of a bed? Dogs are like gases in that regard :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

CrimsonRaine wrote:*sniffs after looking at pictures* I want a doggie...

Raine
Are you in a dorm or a place where they don't allow pets? Because there are alot of dogs who'd very much like a CrimsonRaine to take them home.

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Gil Hamilton wrote:Ah, I see your dogs are bed dogs too, Alyrium? Isn't it amazing how a dog can expand to take up the majority of a bed? Dogs are like gases in that regard :)
It is so true, Geisha and otis both sleep on moms bed, they have their own spots. Edd on the other hand... Well she sleeps on sisters bed, and because she will soon be a giant hulking dog, sister will have to sleep on the floor.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Gil Hamilton wrote:

Raine
Are you in a dorm or a place where they don't allow pets? Because there are alot of dogs who'd very much like a CrimsonRaine to take them home.
I generally live in on-campus housing, so yeah. No pets. My boyfriend doesn't like dogs and my mother won't get one.

So no doggie for Raine. :cry:

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

CrimsonRaine wrote:I generally live in on-campus housing, so yeah. No pets. My boyfriend doesn't like dogs and my mother won't get one.

Raine
That sucks. :cry:

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote:

Raine
I generally live in on-campus housing, so yeah. No pets. My boyfriend doesn't like dogs and my mother won't get one.

Raine
:(

*hugs*

CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote: Are you in a dorm or a place where they don't allow pets? Because there are alot of dogs who'd very much like a CrimsonRaine to take them home.

Raine
:(

*hugs*
Thank you, hon. But I do have persuasive powers over the boyfriend. They're called tears. :D

Raine

Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Aly, anyone ever say your sis looks like anna paquin?
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
PicardShark
Redshirt

Post by PicardShark »

But, can she steal the powers of other mutants and sap the energy of lesser beings? Because if so, that would be pretty sweet. 8)
Good night, Cow jumping over the Moon.
Hey, kids, scootch closer.
Don't make me tell you again about the scootching.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Welcome PicardShark!
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

PicardShark wrote:But, can she steal the powers of other mutants and sap the energy of lesser beings? Because if so, that would be pretty sweet. 8)
Hehe, true. :D

Welcome to the board! Are you sure you want to be here? ;)

Raine

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Zac Naloen wrote:Aly, anyone ever say your sis looks like anna paquin?
No, noone has ever said that

Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Well... yours sis looks kinda like anna paquin :P
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

CrimsonRaine wrote:Thank you, hon. But I do have persuasive powers over the boyfriend. They're called tears. :D

Raine
Plus, puppies tend to grow on guys, even if they aren't dog people, unless they've got a phobia. A dog should melt him good. :)

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

CrimsonRaine wrote:Thank you, hon. But I do have persuasive powers over the boyfriend. They're called tears. :D

Raine
Ah, more proof of the evil of women... but it's ok because it's evil for a good cause. :D
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Ah, more proof of the evil of women... but it's ok because it's evil for a good cause. :D
Evil... for a good cause...?????? *trys and fails to rationalize*

*head explodes*
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
PicardShark
Redshirt

Post by PicardShark »

Oh. You hate to see cranial explosions. A head is a terrible thing to waste.
Good night, Cow jumping over the Moon.
Hey, kids, scootch closer.
Don't make me tell you again about the scootching.
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Do you have a tire pump aly, it seems your dogs are deflating. Cute dogs by the way, looks like a sheperd if I've ever seen one.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Tasoth wrote:Do you have a tire pump aly, it seems your dogs are deflating. Cute dogs by the way, looks like a sheperd if I've ever seen one.
Apparently it's also part Chow. And the head doesn't quite look like a German Shepard head for some reason too me... Maybe Aussie... I dunno.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

Rogue 9 wrote:*Smites Cyran, and fgalkin, and Lt. Dan, and whoever else was after the jailbait.*

Cute puppy. As for 15 year old sisters, I know how that goes. I don't dare show a picture of mine to this board. If she wasn't my sister, I would find her hot. Therefore, she must stay away from this board at all costs. :P
Damn, and I thought I'd get away...*Shakes fist* A 3 year difference isn't that bad. As for Cyran, I thought that the one to give me my shot when I first joined would be the last to betray me, but he'll get his...
d(-_-)b
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Lt. Dan wrote:

Damn, and I thought I'd get away...*Shakes fist* A 3 year difference isn't that bad. As for Cyran, I thought that the one to give me my shot when I first joined would be the last to betray me, but he'll get his...
Maybe you forgot the little part where I am THE THIRD MOST EVIL THING IN THE UNIVERSE. First is The Evil, then women, then Black Mages.

So Aly, have you registered the mutt and made sure she has her shots yet?