The Flamewarrior

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

RogueIce
_______

The Flamewarrior

Post by RogueIce »

This thread inspired me to create something...

:D

(If you don't recognize who that is...I feel bad for you)
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

But..but....where's the bulge? :lol:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Re: The Flamewarrior

Post by His Divine Shadow »

RogueIce wrote:(If you don't recognize who that is...I feel bad for you)
I think anyone will recognize jackie chan when they see him.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

:D Funny, though now any anal sex he has will produce a 'burning sensation' in his partner. :wink:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Question:
Zaia wrote:But..but....where's the bulge? :lol:

Answer:
Knife wrote: :D Funny, though now any anal sex he has will produce a 'burning sensation' in his partner. :wink:
:P
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Zaia wrote:But..but....where's the bulge? :lol:
Johnny Storm the Human Torch needs no crotch bulge! For he has form fitting, crotch disguising, flame proof underwear made with the Magic of Unstable Molecules by Reed Richards!

(I shit you not, I'm pretty sure that's FF canon)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter