Adonis participants, your attention please!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

TPJ, I just clicked on your link and read your intro....:lol:

That's so great. :mrgreen:

Ok, is anyone in group 2 exactly 18? I'm thinking of having group 2 start at 19 to see if we end up a little more balanced.... Not that it really matter, I guess. And Shroom Man 777, I need a new pic for you! Your old one doesn't work!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:This time the low pants aren't intentional. I just didn't have a belt. Really. :P
*raises eyebrow* Suuuuuuuuuuure.... :P

Added this pic too.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Re: Adonis participants, your attention please!

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

Zaia wrote:Please look over the following groupings and let me know if you should be placed in a different bracket (or in a bracket at all; I'm afraid I don't know all of your ages). The contestants have been seperated into the following general groups:*snip*
Change the www.bladesandbarmaids.net part of my links to www.tensidedrpg.com and they will work.

Also, I'm firmly in group two. I turn 22 next month. But thanks for the compliment ;)
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:Actually I have'nt. I'm just naturally lean. I've only recently started swimming to build up muscle strength in the last couple of months.
Shit on ice, man, for being in the same generational group, I haven't looked that lean in *years* without working out like a lunatic. You must have a hell of a metabolism still at work to look like that.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I just noticed, I'm 18.

I thnk I should be in group 2.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Meh my other picture exceeded daily limited in about 10 minutes Neutral is there a better free host than village photos? For now I'll just add a link to an exact copy http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/7 ... essed2.JPG
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Those of you who are 18 are staying in Group The First because the numbers just work out better this way. I think everyone in Group The Second is older than exactly 18, but if not, speak up now and ye shall be moved to Group The First.

AP, I added this other link to your PUPPY POWAR PIC, and Arthur, I fixed your pics as well so now they work. Hooray!

I'm going to PM Shroomy now to see if he's got another link to his pic and then I'll post the polls. Want to give him one more shot to still participate in this.

That is all.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Zaia wrote:Those of you who are 18 are staying in Group The First because the numbers just work out better this way. I think everyone in Group The Second is older than exactly 18, but if not, speak up now and ye shall be moved to Group The First.
I still say that the 18's should be moved to group two and group two should have two polls (with the winner of each being put in another poll). O_O I don't have a chance otherwise. :cry:

Even I wouldn't vote for myself, with the other people in my group :P
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Considering that group 1 is so small at almost half the size of the other groups, you can put me into group 1 since I'm just older than that. Your call.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:
Zaia wrote:Those of you who are 18 are staying in Group The First because the numbers just work out better this way. I think everyone in Group The Second is older than exactly 18, but if not, speak up now and ye shall be moved to Group The First.
I still say that the 18's should be moved to group two and group two should have two polls (with the winner of each being put in another poll). O_O I don't have a chance otherwise. :cry:

Even I wouldn't vote for myself, with the other people in my group :P
Both groups two and three are going to be split--both two and three have roughly twice as many people as one. With Shroomy being counted (even though his pic currently isn't working), Group One has 9, Group Two has 16 and Group Three has 17. I can't take people out of One unless I find out they're actually 47 years old or something. :P

Sorry, man.
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:Even I wouldn't vote for myself, with the other people in my group :P
Seeing as you're my bitch, I'd vote for you...maybe...if I didn't get a sudden fit of Eddie Izard and start thinking about having sex with myself...
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Mad
Jedi Council Member

Post by Mad »

ArmorPierce wrote:Meh my other picture exceeded daily limited in about 10 minutes Neutral is there a better free host than village photos?
Is there any reason people aren't checking out the Pic hosting thread here in A&P, and specifically its recommendation (on the second page) for photobucket.com?
Later...
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

Darth Wong wrote:Jawa has to be considered a solid candidate for winning our category. He reminds me of somebody I've seen on TV somewhere.
I hope it was not on one of those Cops shows. :wink:
Zaia wrote: TPJ, I just clicked on your link and read your intro....

That's so great.
For those of you who didn't check the link I said:

Ladies: I'm 5'11, 33 years old, I like kittens, rainy days, and want to save the Earth. Please vote for me. :-)
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

Hey that's cheating! This isn't the Dating Game, dammit! Wait... you're not even in my category... carry on :D
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Dorsk 81 wrote:
Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:Even I wouldn't vote for myself, with the other people in my group :P
Seeing as you're my bitch, I'd vote for you...maybe...if I didn't get a sudden fit of Eddie Izard and start thinking about having sex with myself...

Looking at my pics... id have sex with myself :shock: :shock:

*ducks and runs*
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Zac Naloen wrote:
Dorsk 81 wrote:

Looking at my pics... id have sex with myself :shock: :shock:

*ducks and runs*
Well, naturally :D

You're hot <g>

*thinks about cult of Zac...*
:mrgreen:
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

Lagmonster wrote:
TrailerParkJawa wrote:Actually I have'nt. I'm just naturally lean. I've only recently started swimming to build up muscle strength in the last couple of months.
Shit on ice, man, for being in the same generational group, I haven't looked that lean in *years* without working out like a lunatic. You must have a hell of a metabolism still at work to look like that.
Im lucky in that if I sit around the house all day I just dont get hungry.
I eat pretty poorly at times and never seem to gain any weight. On the other side, I don't get to enjoy a big meal out like my friends since I seldom can finish them.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Warning: Looking at this picture can lead to illness, compulsive laughter and joking. Don't stare directly at the picture. :P

"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Aya wrote:Warning: Looking at this picture can lead to illness, compulsive laughter and joking. Don't stare directly at the picture. :P

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Armour/aya ... augleh.jpg
I see no picture. :lol:

EDIT: Neeever mind.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

That's actually the second pic I took. The first one I took like ten minutes after I woke up looked like crap. :P
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Woohoo!

Ok, that means I'm up to 3 late entries....anyone else? Hmm?
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

I do believe StormTrooper wanted in... unless you've already talked to him?
My Audioscrobbler

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:I do believe StormTrooper wanted in... unless you've already talked to him?
Yah, he's one of the three.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

I'm 21, btw.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Here's two more.

The second one isn't so good, since I had no idea how to turn off the flash on the camera. :P