ADONIS CONTEST: LATE ENTRIES

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaia
Inamorata

ADONIS CONTEST: LATE ENTRIES

Post by Zaia »

I have already received two requests via PM to enter into the contest and one person in Testing said they should have entered but has not submitted a pic yet.

Since the polls were up before I received these requests, I cannot add them to the voting threads. However, if there are more people who would like to be added and haven't submitted pics, send them to me now and, if there are enough of you, I can have an extra 'Wild Card' category for you folks. I have to have more than two of you, though; more like five or six. So if you're kicking yourself for not entering, send me your pic PRONTO or suffer in silence and vote along with the rest of us boneheads. :D

And you guys said I was dragging my heels....see? Went about the voting too soon, it seems....:P ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
YT300000
Sith'ari

Re: ADONIS CONTEST: LATE ENTRIES

Post by YT300000 »

Zaia wrote:and one person in Testing said they should have entered but has not submitted a pic yet.
That would be me. I'll try to get a pic in today, but I can't guarantee it. I'll definitely get it in my tomorrow though.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

I posted mine in the other thread.

Here they are again:

"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Thanks, babe. Makes it easier for me if all the pics are in the same place.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Zaia, you got mine right?
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I guess I could do a topless pic for SDnet's First Lady...
YT300000
Sith'ari

Re: ADONIS CONTEST: LATE ENTRIES

Post by YT300000 »

YT300000 wrote:
Zaia wrote:and one person in Testing said they should have entered but has not submitted a pic yet.
That would be me. I'll try to get a pic in today, but I can't guarantee it. I'll definitely get it in my tomorrow though.
And I have.

My camera managed to neatly slice my head off, so here's a pic with my face:

Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

My digital camera sucks, it really does - therefore I apologise for the poor quality of the pics, as well as the poor quality in the meat department. All hairy and skinny and shit... ugh.

Late entry, reporting for duty ma'am. *salutes*
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Mmmmmm....I don't want this contest to ever end, damnit!! :P

Also adding Saurencaerthai and StormTrooperTR889.

Anyone else? Going once.....?