ADONIS POLLS: GROUP TWO A

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Who gets your vote for Group Two A?

2000AD
3%
ArmorPierce
12%
Arthur Tuxedo
7%
Durandal
19%
Elheru Aran
10%
Gil Hamilton
8%
Howedar
32%
Joe
5%
Barbra Streisand (I suck and refuse to vote for real.)
3%

Total votes: 59

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Namarie wrote:I voted for Aran... He looks like my friend Danny. And DAMN that hat is sexy.
Many thanks, ma'am... and NOW I finally have a good reason to wear it-- one I can use to counter my mom when she protests it!!! :D

And Aya-- well, I've been told more often that I look like Josh Hartnett... James Mardsen is a new one on me-- but hey, I ain't gonna complain, not as long as the chicks see the resemblance! 8)
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Darth Wong wrote:Shouldn't votes be restricted to women or gay men? :P
Must...resist...urge...to...make...joke. Must...talk...like...James...T...Kirk...fuck!

Aran: I think its the shades.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

jairyn_1 wrote:
ArmorPierce wrote:So how long until all voting boots are closed and winners decided?
Voting boots, eh? Pray tell, what are those?
Excuse me, voting booths.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ah, to those that voted for me and to those that would like to vote for me, please take the time to fill out a self-addressed stamped envelope and hand them to me, please. :D
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

This is tough!

I was definitely considering Howedar, but since he said he didn't vote for me, I'll return the favor! :twisted:

Same said for Damien. I like his look, too.

However, since he's already a strong second, I'm going for a dark horse: Mr. Hamilton. Impressive as you all are, Gil's smirk is priceless :)
Pain, or damage, don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, ya got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back.
-Al Swearengen

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay: The worst is death, and death will have his day.
-Ole' Shakey's "Richard II," Act III, scene ii.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Joe, you look remarkably like how I pictured your character. Now, if there truly is a loving God, Marina will post her picture and she'll look like how I pictured HER character.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

RedImperator wrote:Now, if there truly is a loving God, Marina will post her picture and she'll look like how I pictured HER character.
Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! :P
I know what Marina looks like! :D

So, how do you picture Marina? What do you think she looks like?
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

jmac wrote:
RedImperator wrote:Now, if there truly is a loving God, Marina will post her picture and she'll look like how I pictured HER character.

Like this, but younger. And with kind of a wry grin and a twinkle in her eye instead of that "I'll wear your eyeballs as cufflinks" look the woman in the drawing has on her face.

Mind you, this is how I picture the CHARACTER Marina. Since I don't even know how old Her Grace is in real life, I don't have a very clear picture of her at all.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

RedImperator wrote:Joe, you look remarkably like how I pictured your character. Now, if there truly is a loving God, Marina will post her picture and she'll look like how I pictured HER character.
I always picture Marina as looking like the Baroness from GI Joe. :)

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

seanrobertson wrote:This is tough!

I was definitely considering Howedar, but since he said he didn't vote for me, I'll return the favor! :twisted:

Same said for Damien. I like his look, too.

However, since he's already a strong second, I'm going for a dark horse: Mr. Hamilton. Impressive as you all are, Gil's smirk is priceless :)
Bastard! I figured you didn't need the help ;)
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

Wow, I entered as a sort of joke. Thought I'd balance out the people who entered because they thought they looked good with no shirt on. Now I wanna know who were the 3 people who voted for me :D
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

RedImperator wrote:Joe, you look remarkably like how I pictured your character. Now, if there truly is a loving God, Marina will post her picture and she'll look like how I pictured HER character.
Something like this, perhaps?

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
jairyn_1
Padawan Learner
Location: OMFG!!!!11! Teh b00bees!!!!! 1111oneoneshift+one 111!11oneeleven

Post by jairyn_1 »

ArmorPierce wrote:
jairyn_1 wrote:
ArmorPierce wrote:So how long until all voting boots are closed and winners decided?
Voting boots, eh? Pray tell, what are those?
Excuse me, voting booths.
AH, ok, I just thought it was some new fashion trend or something. ;)
+++ ISARMA + BotM + Ubiqtorate + CotK: [mew]+++

ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Join or die...
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

jairyn_1 wrote:AH, ok, I just thought it was some new fashion trend or something. ;)
Fahsion whore! :P

(Oh and I voted for Dunardal, he's pretty)
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

jmac wrote:

I'd like to know what she looks like. My curiosity is based on the fact that a couple or more years ago, Marina said that she would not show her pic because the last time she showed her picture someone began stalking her (over the net I think). With bits of info I've gathered over the years is that she is a female with red hair and can kill with just a stare and I think (but may or most likely be wrong) RayCav was the stalker.

Now, I would like to have my curiosity satiated by seeing her picture. After that, I will go on a vision quest to find a pic of Zaia. :)

EDIT: Crap! I forgot whether I voted for EA or AP.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Enigma wrote: EDIT: Crap! I forgot whether I voted for EA or AP.
Make it EA. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

:wink: 8) :D
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I voted Elheru Aran.

The spear sells it. 8)
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Gandalf wrote:I voted Elheru Aran.

The spear sells it. 8)
Maybe, but if I whipped out my spear I bet I'd got lots of votes too. :?

Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Locky also
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan