Some family photos (56kers - it's about 1.3MB)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Some family photos (56kers - it's about 1.3MB)

Post by Stofsk »

Aw, I taw I saw a puddy tat... That ugly piece of meat holding the walking whine-machine is yours truly.

Yes, Gizmo (the little Jack Russel) and Shasa (that brown mongrel bitch ;)) sleep on a briefcase. They used to have a kennel, until they destroyed it. :roll: So they basically lived on used furniture which we threw away when we moved recently. The briefcase solution was an improv by me. It was raining heavily one day, and the flooding soaked their blankets as a result. For some reason we had briefcases out side in the porch where they sleep (we kinda... 'borrowed' them from someone who didn't want them... *nudge nudge wink wink*), so I put it down on it's side and they leapt on and it's been their 'bed' ever since. They sleep under a roof, it was simply raining so much that the ground flooded.

Here's Gizmo, running around like a little maniac.

Here's Gizmo, being 'restrained' for a moment so his photo can be taken. He would rather chase birds of course (he's caught a few, he's a quick little shit).

Gizmo, taking a moment to lay down after a good effort of chasing disagreeable avians. Actually he doesn't need much excuse to start running around. "Freedom! Glorious Freedom! What the hell is this 'leash' thing you're putting around my neck -erk!"

Gizmo - looking for something kill.

Gizmo, finally sitting down after we've told him to do so only fifty times...

Shasa, the 'obedient' pet. She sits still when you tell her to. As opposed to Gizmo, who runs around whether you ask nicely or threaten bodily harm.

My oldest nephew, Joshua. He's nice and gentle... like me. :D Actually, he's more like his grandfather. :cry:

My youngest nephew, Jacob. Notice the gleam of mischief in his eyes? He's fun, but I swear he's going to get into trouble one day. ;)

The boys playing on the Xbox. Why my brother couldn't have chosen easier to distinguish names I'll never know (I've gotten them mixed up sometimes - calling Jake Josh, for instance). Note the state of messiness my brother keeps the Family Room in. He's basically claimed it as his Lair. It was mine while he was in Hungary... but shitty circumstances forced him to come home and reclaim it.

Our home. From an angle. It's a nice place...
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

You look like you could rip apart a tank~
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

That's so spooky, your home looks like it could be anywhere in Suburbia, USA :shock:
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

MKSheppard wrote:That's so spooky, your home looks like it could be anywhere in Suburbia, USA :shock:
Did you expect him to live in a kangaroo hovel?
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Hamel wrote:You look like you could rip apart a tank~
:lol:
MKSheppard wrote:That's so spooky, your home looks like it could be anywhere in Suburbia, USA :shock:
Suburbia looks the same everywhere, I guess.
Robert Treder wrote:Did you expect him to live in a kangaroo hovel?
That would be interesting... well, no - not really.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Nice home, cute nephews, cute dogs and kitty :D
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Actually he looks like Steve from Blue's Clues.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Not what I expected. Your picture shatters my illusion that you actually look like your avatar. And where's Lord Humongous?

P.S. Shouldn't you have a can of Fosters in your hand?
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Galvatron wrote:P.S. Shouldn't you have a can of Fosters in your hand?
Ick! VB all the way!

And all things posted in the OP are hereby deemed "CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!" ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Enigma wrote:
I have no idea who that is. :?
Galvatron wrote:Not what I expected. Your picture shatters my illusion that you actually look like your avatar. And where's Lord Humongous?

P.S. Shouldn't you have a can of Fosters in your hand?
Heh. I picked Qui-gon 'cause he looked so geeky in that getup. And I don't drink beer, I prefer Mercury Cider (made from Tasmanian Apples).
Zaia wrote:And all things posted in the OP are hereby deemed "CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!" ;)
"ALL things", hrm? I can dig it. 8)
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Stofsk wrote:
Enigma wrote:
I have no idea who that is. :?
<snip>
If you have relatives that have toddlers then you'll soon know.

Oh you actually look like Joe from Blues Clues not Steve.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!