wierdest star/st dream

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

wierdest star/st dream

Post by master_yoda »

Whats the weird star wars/star trek dream your had while your sleeping?
I've had heaps. One of them was I was in a mini StarDestroyer & all these huge x wings were passing me & attacking me.I was flying above this huge metal red thing.What are yours?
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

I once dreamed GL put a floppy eared idiot into SW just to appeaze the critics............ no wait, that was a nightmare!
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I don't think I've ever had a SW/ST dream, but I did have a A|iens dream. This is completely true and I was young. Me, Ren, and Stimpy were outside a infested human colony and for some reason we decided to go in. We get to the entrance and there is a ticket taking booth. The alien in the bootch wouldn't take my money. Then Stimpy coughed up a couple of fur balls and let us in. As we walked through the building all the aliens were sitting in desks lined up like it was a school. We went into the room and they were all looking at what looked like a human at the head of the class. I lost Ren and Stimpy somewhere. When I got up to him he pulled off his robe and he HAD HAIR MADE OF BROCCILI! Really, scared the crap out of the dream me. I ran off and that was the end of it.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

anarchistbunny wrote:I don't think I've ever had a SW/ST dream, but I did have a A|iens dream. This is completely true and I was young. Me, Ren, and Stimpy were outside a infested human colony and for some reason we decided to go in. We get to the entrance and there is a ticket taking booth. The alien in the bootch wouldn't take my money. Then Stimpy coughed up a couple of fur balls and let us in. As we walked through the building all the aliens were sitting in desks lined up like it was a school. We went into the room and they were all looking at what looked like a human at the head of the class. I lost Ren and Stimpy somewhere. When I got up to him he pulled off his robe and he HAD HAIR MADE OF BROCCILI! Really, scared the crap out of the dream me. I ran off and that was the end of it.
Uhm.. ok.
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

*cough wierdo cough*
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Hey I was a little kid. And I'm a Pot-Baby.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

anarchistbunny wrote:I don't think I've ever had a SW/ST dream, but I did have a A|iens dream. This is completely true and I was young. Me, Ren, and Stimpy were outside a infested human colony and for some reason we decided to go in. We get to the entrance and there is a ticket taking booth. The alien in the bootch wouldn't take my money. Then Stimpy coughed up a couple of fur balls and let us in. As we walked through the building all the aliens were sitting in desks lined up like it was a school. We went into the room and they were all looking at what looked like a human at the head of the class. I lost Ren and Stimpy somewhere. When I got up to him he pulled off his robe and he HAD HAIR MADE OF BROCCILI! Really, scared the crap out of the dream me. I ran off and that was the end of it.

sturangeeeee
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

anarchistbunny wrote:Hey I was a little kid. And I'm a Pot-Baby.

Obiviously.
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

I once dreamed that Riker was working with a pile of Borg to kill me, and Admiral Piett had to save me. Then I was three, and Emperor Palpatine and Mon Mothma were arguing over who got to take me home.

I also had a different one, where I was pretending to be Grand Admiral Thrawn, and I went to the Sydney Opera House where about 10 different Imperial officers proposed to me. Then the real Thrawn returned and he said that he would execute me for impersonating him, but I did such a good job that he'd just demote me for a bit and then give me a command of my own. That one was quite nice.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I once had a mightily fucked up dream where I was on Voyager, and used a M60 to chew through the stupidest of the cast. Then Guri showed up and started making out with Seven, and it just got more surreal. While the two were doing things that exceed even this place's rating, I found the Warp Core was really a giant tube of Smarties candy with a lava lamp hologram over it. Then an ISD came over and mocked the Voyager mercilessly and took me off with them(Oh, and the android/cyborg pair which were still engaged in supremely kinky sex), BDZing a plum pudding.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Well, my weird dream was about SW only. In my dream I was locked in my parent's house, but nobody's home. Then horrible ghosts & evil spirits started to appear from behind curtains. I was quite terrified in the beginning, but suddenly I transformed to the Emperor, then zapped those ghost with the Force Lightning. Then the Devil himself showed up, but I kept zapping him with the Force Lightning until he bowed before me, saying that he won't have a chance against the greater evil.

Quite a weird dream, huh? Note I was 25 when getting that dream.
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

Lusankya wrote:I once dreamed that Riker was working with a pile of Borg to kill me, and Admiral Piett had to save me. Then I was three, and Emperor Palpatine and Mon Mothma were arguing over who got to take me home.

I also had a different one, where I was pretending to be Grand Admiral Thrawn, and I went to the Sydney Opera House where about 10 different Imperial officers proposed to me. Then the real Thrawn returned and he said that he would execute me for impersonating him, but I did such a good job that he'd just demote me for a bit and then give me a command of my own. That one was quite nice.

that first bit of the first dream is cool.Rest is just odd.
Brotherhood of the Monkey
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Well, my weird dream was about SW only. In my dream I was locked in my parent's house, but nobody's home. Then horrible ghosts & evil spirits started to appear from behind curtains. I was quite terrified in the beginning, but suddenly I transformed to the Emperor, then zapped those ghost with the Force Lightning. Then the Devil himself showed up, but I kept zapping him with the Force Lightning until he bowed before me, saying that he won't have a chance against the greater evil.

Quite a weird dream, huh? Note I was 25 when getting that dream.
That would've been a fucking cool dream.I would be like "Yeah I killed satan!"
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

"Obiviously."

Shouldn't that be "obliviously"?
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

Yeah probably.
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

All of my dreams are odd. Most are actually quite scary... there were lions chasing me at the same time as the borg in the first dream. I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

I had one dream in which the nicest thing was Sam Newman (obnoxious tv personality who loathes my state, for non-Aussies).

My like the Thrawn dream best.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

you have very strange dreams
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
RadiO
Jedi Knight

Post by RadiO »

The Star Wars nightmare I had when I was four:
A little kid plays with a toy car on a wall outside his house. And then Darth Vader comes up and tries to persuade the kid to give him the toy. But the lad refuses Vader keeps asking for the car but eventually gives up and walks away. The kid walks calmly into his house.
Cut to: Darth Vader standing in a massive, dimly-lit chamber. He's ranting, apparently to himself, about how the car would have been helpful but not essential, given that he has all this (sweeps arm outwards) to conquer the world with. He laughs as the "camera" pulls back to reveal that he's surrounded by massive stag beetles, made from shining black metal. They're evil. End of dream.
And the funny thing is, it still frightens me to this day. Why?
"Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr I'm-My-Own-Grandpa! Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!" - Professor Farnsworth
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

I don't remember my dreams very well.
But one was an ISD pursuing E-D like Deva did with Tantive.
However, I don't remember what happened after they captured it.
(Strangely enough, E-D seemed to fit into the ISD's hangar.)
Supermod
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

When I was younger I remembered dreaming about AT-AT's flying through the skies and landing in and around my neighborhood. I was a member of the rebel alliance and of course had to defend my home. But I was a foot soldier and only had a water gun to fight them with. It was pretty frustrating to be able to hit an AT AT several hundred meters away with a water gun, only to watch the side of the paint get wet.

I think I was 9 or 10 years old, but the inadequete weapon theme occurs just about anytime I have a dream about fighting even to this day. My gun jams, it has no bullets, etc. It must be a Freudian thing. :shock:
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

I once had a weird ass dream after I heard what Episode II was gonna be called, I remember seeing the Voyager bridge and it was a battle a bad one, exploding consoles, even walls and shit exploded like blaster fire had hit them, and red blinking lights and noise and shit, then I see Janeway standing on some rubble screaming "Send in the clones!"
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

[wimpy voice]I'm scared[/wimpy voice].
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

can't....stop....laughing!!!!! :lol:

My only Star Wars dream was seeing maybe four seconds of the Emperor's Throne Room scene from ROTJ from Luke's POV.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

StarshipTitanic wrote:can't....stop....laughing!!!!! :lol:
What was it that you find so funny?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

Post by master_yoda »

You know dreams are usually made of what u were thinking about before you fell asleep.I was thinking about controlling a normal sized stardestroyer before I had my strange dream.