OMFG!!!!11! Teh b00bees!!!!! [Thread Locked pic] [NWS]

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Peregrin Toker wrote:
Lord Pounder wrote:you'll deserve to be sodomised with a hot poker for that
... by a Grey Alien!
Actually my avatar is a beholder not a grey alien.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Well, I was out bowling last night and got this photo of a friend of mine in the outrageous top she was wearing, seems like it would be applicable here, so:

:twisted:
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
jairyn_1
Padawan Learner
Location: OMFG!!!!11! Teh b00bees!!!!! 1111oneoneshift+one 111!11oneeleven

Post by jairyn_1 »

Enigma wrote:
Peregrin Toker wrote:
Lord Pounder wrote:you'll deserve to be sodomised with a hot poker for that
... by a Grey Alien!
'Tis an alien. 'Tis grey. :P
+++ ISARMA + BotM + Ubiqtorate + CotK: [mew]+++

ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Join or die...
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Rye wrote:<snip>[/img]
You lucky fucking bastard. Those boobs are marvelous... and you were permitted to see them! Bowling no less! You have to BEND OVER in bowling. I bet it was godly.

I luv b00b135!

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

They are utterly enormous. Here's a geniune quote from me last night: "Jen, I can't stop looking at your boobs." Apparently, she bent down to tie her shoes at one point and one fell out, alas, i didn't see that one. :evil:

Ivan and I had "operation cushion" in which we tried to get some boobie shots, I need him to come online to see how well he did. :P
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Rye wrote:<snip>
Rye, my jealousy is raging and I currently despise you.

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Where do you live, when can I visit, and when would I meet this marvelous young woman?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

jairyn_1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Peregrin Toker wrote: ... by a Grey Alien!
'Tis an alien. 'Tis grey. :P
1.) 'Tis not an alien, 'tis a D&D monster.

2.) Actually, 'tis orange-brown in coloration. 'Tis simply rendered in a black and white sketch. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Rye, I will now remove your testicles wiith bolt cutters and your eyes with melon scoops. That is all. (Yes, I am consumed with jealousy).
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Rye, I will now remove your testicles wiith bolt cutters and your eyes with melon scoops. That is all. (Yes, I am consumed with jealousy).
You have a fuckbuddy, you're getting laid, now put those boltcutters away and stay away from me & Rye's testicles.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Rye wrote:Well, I was out bowling last night and got this photo of a friend of mine in the outrageous top she was wearing, seems like it would be applicable here, so:

http://www.ahraii.com/brokenreligion/b00bz.jpg

:twisted:
Tell your friend that if she wants to talk to me and send more photos that i am quite alright with it My IM is listed :wink: all kidding aside you are very lucky
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

aerius wrote:
StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Rye, I will now remove your testicles wiith bolt cutters and your eyes with melon scoops. That is all. (Yes, I am consumed with jealousy).
You have a fuckbuddy, you're getting laid, now put those boltcutters away and stay away from me & Rye's testicles.
Eh. I found out that Ms. Fuckbuddy doesn't like to be faithful. At all. So we're staying away from that so as to not contract something nasty.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Eh. I found out that Ms. Fuckbuddy doesn't like to be faithful. At all. So we're staying away from that so as to not contract something nasty.
Just double up on the rubbers and you'll be fine, at least that's what aerius says...
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

muse wrote:
StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Eh. I found out that Ms. Fuckbuddy doesn't like to be faithful. At all. So we're staying away from that so as to not contract something nasty.
Just double up on the rubbers and you'll be fine, at least that's what aerius says...
That creates heat friction which can break the condoms.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:That creates heat friction which can break the condoms.
Astroglide is your friend. :D
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Eh. I'm going to refrain from that particular pussy.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

I'm going to wash your eyes off from Rye's boob pic. Time for another Enigma's gallery of ugly boobs..... soon.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

This topic has gotten far enough off topic that I think it's time for it to die...
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan