ADONIS POLLS: GROUP THREE B

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Who gets your vote for Group Three B?

Lagmonster
7%
Mr Flibble
11%
Olrik
19%
pellaeons_scion
4%
seanrobertson
11%
Slartibartfast
2%
The Third Man
No votes
TrailerParkJawa
31%
Wicked Pilot
7%
Papa Smurf (I suck and refuse to vote for real.)
7%

Total votes: 54

seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

Oh, man: my ass is gettin' whupped! :lol: (I appreciate the vote mucho, though, Frank. Thanks also to my mom, dad, and my best friend, who no doubt cast the other three votes :lol: .)

To be serious for a minute, I still haven't decided who I'm voting for in this category. Each of you gents have things in your favor! I tend to pull for the underdog--a couple here deserve a bit more recognition, IMO--but I'd best sleep on it.
Pain, or damage, don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, ya got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back.
-Al Swearengen

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay: The worst is death, and death will have his day.
-Ole' Shakey's "Richard II," Act III, scene ii.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

seanrobertson wrote:Oh, man: my ass is gettin' whupped! :lol: (I appreciate the vote mucho, though, Frank. Thanks also to my mom, dad, and my best friend, who no doubt cast the other three votes :lol: .)
So do I get to be countd as the dad or best friend :P ?
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

Ghost Rider wrote:
seanrobertson wrote:Oh, man: my ass is gettin' whupped! :lol: (I appreciate the vote mucho, though, Frank. Thanks also to my mom, dad, and my best friend, who no doubt cast the other three votes :lol: .)
So do I get to be countd as the dad or best friend :P ?
Thanks, my best friend! :D

(:lol: My sides are starting to ache over here!)

No, really. Thanks much, biggun'.

And what the hell: my vote goes to a much deserving Wicked Pilot. I like the haircut, the expression, the nice lean build and the dogtags.

Olrik is a strong second. TPJ was up there, too, but he's taking the rest of us so handily, I'm reminded of a Jeopardy contest between Ken Jennings and Hank the Angry, Drunken Dwarf :lol:
Pain, or damage, don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, ya got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back.
-Al Swearengen

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay: The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I voted Flibble!

Did you?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

seanrobertson wrote:And what the hell: my vote goes to a much deserving Wicked Pilot. I like the haircut, the expression, the nice lean build and the dogtags.
I think Wicked Pilot looks like a young Scott Glen (you know, that actor dude - he was in "Training Day" and got shredded by a shotgun thanks to Denzel Washington... he was also skipper of a Los Angeles class SSN in a certain film about a certain hunt... it may have had James Bond play a Ruskie submarine commander... ;)).

I voted for you, incidentally. You really shouldn't have erased your face though. :P
seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

Stofsk wrote: I think Wicked Pilot looks like a young Scott Glen (you know, that actor dude - he was in "Training Day" and got shredded by a shotgun thanks to Denzel Washington... he was also skipper of a Los Angeles class SSN in a certain film about a certain hunt... it may have had James Bond play a Ruskie submarine commander... ;)).
:lol: Yes!

I see what you mean. He really does look like Glenn who, I agree, did a good job in...what was it? The Search for Blue February?
I voted for you, incidentally. You really shouldn't have erased your face though. :P
Many thanks m'friend *bows graciously*

Trust me, though...the expression on my face was, ah-hem. Embarrassing ;)

I might share it should we ever have a "goofy faces" contest in A&P. No kidding, though, I looked as if I was crapping my pants. I think if I'd tried to look any more constipated, I couldn't :oops: :lol:
-Al Swearengen

The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

TPJ got mine.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Locky
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan