Who has the cutest pet?(Pic Heavy)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

* melts down into a bubbling geyser of girliemanhood.*

aaaaaahhhhhhh.......
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

That's the puppy you found, right? Did you even up keeping him?

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Joe wrote:
That's the puppy you found, right? Did you even up keeping him?
Yeah, I announced it in my old thread~

We named him Timmy
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

The cuteness! IT...makes me all warm and mushy inside...

Ok, back to my kitty pics I put up in the first thread like this, which I made by the way. :P

ph34r the cuteness of the little fuzzball sleeping!

And my cat, following me out to the mailbox.

His name is Magic. My sister named him, and insisted on "Black Magic" for awhile, but that was stupid so it's just Magic now.

I wish I had better pictures, but it was an old camera. If I could find any pictures of my dog Rex (May He Rest In Peace :cry: ) I would post them, as he is the best dog who ever lived, IMNSHO.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hamel keep that cuteness away from me! Your apporching dangerous levels of cutness there

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Here is Joey. He is all powerful in terms of cute.

This is him enjoying the company of a Jehovah's Witness.

Time for a nap.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Real dog? Do you feed it babies with a Coal shovel? I think not. My 150 pound Dwarven war mount (he's my dad, he's got the two head axe in the garage) is massive and the Cute award Diserves to the Princess who dominates my couch.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Here are 3 of my four cats:
1 - Jake, silver tabby
2 - Cookie and Jake, apparently their brothers
3 - Cookie and Jake as kittens
4 - Max, the boss of the household.
5 - Jake just being woken up :D
6 - My neighbours dog, Jenny
(sorry about the white space, i boobed up the editing)

1Image

2Image

3Image

4Image

5Image

6Image
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Gerard_Paloma
Padawan Learner

Post by Gerard_Paloma »

Here's some pics of my kitty cats.

Cosmo, asleep and happy.

Cosmo again, wondering what the hell I'm doing taking pictures of him.

Fuzzer, also asleep and happy (note the tongue).

"Shhh, I'm hiding in the hamper, they'll never find me here!"

Fuzzer yet again, out in the yard. He's easier to take pictures of then Cosmo.

The brothers together, in a rare shared (and quiet) moment. Fuzzer is on the left.

Together again, being peaceful. Cosmo's on the left in this one, and I think he's pissed that I'm taking his picture AGAIN. ;)

Visit the TensidedRPG Forum!
Bug-Eyed Earl
Jedi Master

Post by Bug-Eyed Earl »

Belle catching a nap:

A cashier at Petsmart took this:

First picture we ever took of her:

Both of us together when I was much fatter:

BotM Cybertronian
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Unfortunately one of these disappeared one time and never came back, but the picture's so sweet.

And that's my favourite dog, Tiny, the other dogs are essentially like Joe's and they piss me off, so i'm not hosting pictures of them. :P
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

SO CUTE, you can just sit down with them.

You people are going to make me love dogs.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

First dog, been gone these last four years.

My Dad with my mother's dog in the 1970s

Fritz Ph0wns yuo all

Chrstina shows her ferrety goodness off
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Timmy Wins the sugary cute contest dead down; he a lab?
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I was unaware that The Shep had a ferret.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Howedar wrote:I was unaware that The Shep had a ferret.
You should do a search for the video he filmed of Christina (the ferret) chasing his cat. Most amusing.

Yay, Shep, you pulled out that old photo of you, your dog and your brother when you were little! Awwwww. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Zaia wrote: You should do a search for the video he filmed of Christina (the ferret) chasing his cat. Most amusing.
I deleted that, and that wasn't of christina; it was a video that I lifted
from Something awful.

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

MKSheppard wrote:I deleted that, and that wasn't of christina; it was a video that I lifted from Something awful.
Really? Shows you how much I pay attention to web addresses. Oh well.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Soko(on the left... my sister named her not mee) and Geisha(on the right. Yes, we did name our dog after Japanese call girls)

Otis

I will have a picture of The Lizard later tonight
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

So, Fritz is a German Sheppard? :wink:
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Shep, I do believe you win man. I'll get some pictures of my pets around for show and tell soon.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Bug-Eyed Earl
Jedi Master

Post by Bug-Eyed Earl »

Bah, my dog actually smiles and poses for her pictures. :D She may not look the cutest, but she acts the cutest.
BotM Cybertronian
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Where are all the people without pets? Sorta need them to vote who's the cutest, otherwise we'll all just vote for our own pets (and don't bullshit me like you wouldn't).
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Jordie
Padawan Learner

Post by Jordie »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:Where are all the people without pets? Sorta need them to vote who's the cutest, otherwise we'll all just vote for our own pets (and don't bullshit me like you wouldn't).
I'd vote for The Kernel's dog, the Doom Machine (aka Lou from Cats and Dogs) lookalike. And Damaru's cat, Ezri.

And here's my cat, she looks much cuter when she's trying to eat my arm. :P

And I say we release all of our cats of Air Force One and see which one makes it to the cockpit first. :D
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Jordie wrote:And here's my cat, she looks much cuter when she's trying to eat my arm. :P
Funny you should mention that. My cat apparently thought I tasted pretty good earlier today.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight