God: Version 6.0

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

God: Version 6.0

Post by CrimsonRaine »

This image was posted on a Live Journal community and I knew some here would just love the humor. :D If this belongs in Funny Pics, I'm sorry. =/

Linked for size

Enjoy!

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

LOL, that's great! :D

PS: You have an LJ? Mine's 'gwnhyvaer.' Go figgur. ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Zaia wrote:LOL, that's great! :D

Guenhwyvar? Meh, close enough. *Wonders if the reference is intentional or not.*
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Zaia wrote:LOL, that's great! :D

*grins* I'll let you guess what my LJ is. Although I haven't written much in the last three months.

Hint: It's not my AIM SN. :D

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

CrimsonRaine wrote:*grins* I'll let you guess what my LJ is. Although I haven't written much in the last three months.

Hint: It's not my AIM SN. :D

Raine
Boobookittyfuck? ;-)

Rogue 9: Mine is the old Celtic spelling of Queen Gwenhyvaer of Camelot's name, sans the first 'e' because some bitch already had it--oh shit, Raine, that's not YOU is it? :P ;-)

PS: Oh hey look, found you on the first try. That was hard. :D

And consider yourself added. Um..because you have been.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

OK, that was an incredibly cynical link there, Raine. :? :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

OK, that was an incredibly cynical link there, Raine.
But in wonderful taste :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
BlkbrryTheGreat
BANNED

Post by BlkbrryTheGreat »

"God 6.0, now competely Bible free!"
Devolution is quite as natural as evolution, and may be just as pleasing, or even a good deal more pleasing, to God. If the average man is made in God's image, then a man such as Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God, and so God may be jealous of him, and eager to see his superiority perish with his bodily frame.

-H.L. Mencken
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

"Now Features TWO Baptisms: If one is good, two must be better!"

The cancer bit's rather funny too but considering Frank's dad, not all that funny at the moment...
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

This LiveJournal thing looks interesting, I think I'm going to create an account...
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Slartibartfast wrote:This LiveJournal thing looks interesting, I think I'm going to create an account...
Dear God no, don't! Once you start, you'll never stop! It'll suck out your very soul!

I have fallen...but you can still save yourself.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

It can be, but I've also seen some evil women use it for gossip spreading. Or the infamous "I'm bitching about you to everyone, but I'll use only pronouns so you can mad but no one will know what you're talking about."

For example, "I just LOVE how some people think they're right all the time. Some stupid bitches really need to get their heads on straight." Oh, it drives me up a wall. ;)

But does this mean I need to write more in my journal?

And oh muh Jesus, look at'm all! I just check Z's friendslist. Oh muh Jesus.

Raine

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

CrimsonRaine wrote:It can be, but I've also seen some evil women use it for gossip spreading. Or the infamous "I'm bitching about you to everyone, but I'll use only pronouns so you can mad but no one will know what you're talking about."

For example, "I just LOVE how some people think they're right all the time. Some stupid bitches really need to get their heads on straight." Oh, it drives me up a wall. ;)
That's what protected entries are for. Bitch all you want, and nobody will know. :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

RogueIce wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:This LiveJournal thing looks interesting, I think I'm going to create an account...
Dear God no, don't! Once you start, you'll never stop! It'll suck out your very soul!

I'll probably lose interest after a month :P

Anyway, I have registered as the_blue_raja.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Slartibartfast wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

I'll probably lose interest after a month :P
Just like me. :)
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Slartibartfast wrote:I'll probably lose interest after a month :P

Did someone just spam your comments? :lol:
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

neoolong wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:I'll probably lose interest after a month :P

Did someone just spam your comments? :lol:
No, that's my friend Aldo telling me to try out some stupid spyware-ridden ActiveX games...
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Must... not... give into temptation... with... livejournal...

Oh, and I don't know if I love that picture because it's so damn funny or dispise it because it's making fun of me... Hmm, decisions decisions. :D
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Shitcock i've been ensnared... http://www.livejournal.com/users/darthdavid/
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

As funny as it is, I think it's a slant against moderate Christians.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Durandal wrote:As funny as it is, I think it's a slant against moderate Christians.
Which is why I'm not sure if I should think it's funny or be offended. :?
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Durandal wrote:As funny as it is, I think it's a slant against moderate Christians.
I've heard that. You should've seen the thread. When I originally saw this picture, 20 people didn't even acknowledge it was funny. I think they went and drowned themselves in holy water in hopes to wipe it from their memory.

Although I certaintly don't agree with all of it, I just appreciated its humor. If it's offensive, well, don't look at it. =/

Raine

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Which is why I'm not sure if I should think it's funny or be offended. :?
Bleh. It's humorous enough. Just don't take it too seriously. Of course, a fundie seeing that would think it 100% true and rush out in renewed vigor to picket the nearest moderate church he could find. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician