Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics of all Time

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics of all Time

Post by InnerBrat »

Click me

This is pretty damn funny stuff, especially the opening pic...
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I know nothing about the music genre, but those photos are funny as hell.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Old Man's Child, Dimmu Borgir and Cradle Of Filth play Extreme Gothic Metal rather than Black Metal while Dark Funeral's music is more akin to Satanic Grindcore than anything else - but they do indeed look ridiculous.

While we're at it, I think that this guy deserves to be there too.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Haha, all so true. They buggered up on one of their links to it though, accidentally referring to it as death metal ;).

EDIT: LOL @ Crebain.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

You just know all these guys, when nobody is watching, read Dickens and have a cup of Twining's Earl Grey.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

That supplementary photo at the start...that's the grinch does metal isnt it? :lol:
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Keevan_Colton wrote:That supplementary photo at the start...that's the grinch does metal isnt it? :lol:
Crebain or Immortal?
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Peregrin Toker wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:That supplementary photo at the start...that's the grinch does metal isnt it? :lol:
Crebain or Immortal?
This one. That just looks far too much like the grinch with a shitty axe.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

[Casey Casem] And for the second week in a row, the number one hit on Planet of the Apes Top 40 is... This Freaky Guy! [/Casey Casem]

:wtf: what the fuck is the deal with this guy? Did Gene Simmonds knock up an Apewoman, and this is the illegitimate lovechild?
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

That Dani guy looks like Michael Jackson.

*shudders*
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

LMAO... i don't like black metal because of how stupid the lyrics, music and look are and these pic capture them at their worst. Great thread
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Looking at the photos of any CD insert, plus these tells you that most of them should be playing D&D.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Tasoth wrote:Looking at the photos of any CD insert, plus these tells you that most of them should be playing D&D.
No, they give D&Ders a bad name. Try White Wolf LARP games.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician