Star Trek/Star Wars: The Best of Both Worlds

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Robert Walper wrote: PS: Better be lots of Borg power kicking everyone's ass! :D
Oh, don't worry. You're going to see one of my favorite Borg ships in thsi chapter -- in fact, this could be considered the ultimate Borg ship.

but enough said. Time to get back to work. :twisted:
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

JME2 wrote:
Robert Walper wrote: PS: Better be lots of Borg power kicking everyone's ass! :D
Oh, don't worry. You're going to see one of my favorite Borg ships in thsi chapter -- in fact, this could be considered the ultimate Borg ship.

but enough said. Time to get back to work. :twisted:
You bastard... :P
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Robert Walper wrote:You bastard... :P

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Okay, enough fooling around. You wanted it? You've got it!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Disclaimer: Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry and owned by Paramount Pictures. Star Wars created by George Lucas and owned by Twentieth Century Fox and Lucasfilm. I own the story and any original characters/species. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Best of Both Worlds: Part XVI

“The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.”

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson --

* Musical Note: For your full musical enjoyment of this chapter, I recommend the following songs and film soundtracks to help establish the perfect mood for this chapter‘s Battle Royale as you read along.

* Battle with the Forces of Evil (Disney’s Sleeping Beauty)
* Burly Brawl (The Matrix Reloaded)
* Men in Metal (The Matrix Revolutions)
* Neodammerung (The Matrix Revolutions)
* New Nautilus Theme (Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - Volume III)
* Light of Babel (Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - Volume III)
* The Ultimate War (Hook)
* White Reflection (Gundam Wing)

Other than that, as always, enjoy this pivotal chapter in my ongoing saga!

Somewhere in the Universe

"Welcome to the Quintessence, Vergere."

For someone who had worked and fought with the best and the brightest of the Old Jedi Order, who had visited the wondrous living world of Zonama Sekot and had spent the last fifty years living among the enigmatic and mysterious Yuuzhan Vong, the Fosh found herself for perhaps the first time when she had been a mere Padawan under the tutelage of Master Thracia Cho Leem.

“Where, where…who are…”

The Stranger raised his hand.

“Fear not, Master Jedi. You among friends of the Force.”

Sector 001
Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Less than a light year from the homeworld of the human race and the capital of the United Federation of Planets, the Terran-Nubian wormhole came to life in a brilliant and fantastic display of cosmic energy and allowed passage to wayward souls once again, this time in the form of a steady stream of ships pouring through the swirling maw of energy. Republic, Federation, Nubian, Borg, and even Jag Fel and his squadron of Chiss Clawcraft - it didn’t matter; all were getting as quickly out of the Nubian system as fast as their impulse and sublight engines permitted them to.

Among these ships was the venerable old Millennium Falcon, it’s hull relatively intact despite the score of blackened streaks against it marking where several Yuuzhan Vong plasma bursts had found their way through the over-lapses in the shields of the Corellian freighter.

Inside the cockpit, Han Solo was keying up the Falcon’s communications relay, preparing to transmit to the Republic ships in orbit of Earth, or more precisely, to Traest Krey’Fey’s orbiting flagship, the Ralroost.

“This Captain Solo of the Millennium Falcon hailing Ralroost. Please respond.”

There was a brief moment of static before Kre’Fey’s emanated from the Falcon’s communications speaker.

“This is Admiral Krey’Fey, go ahead Solo.”

“Long time no see, Traest.”

“What’s you status?”

“Aside from the usual scrape with death, I’m fine. Leia’s on the Nubian royal cruiser, the Amidala IV which just came through. Queen Quital was pretty much forced to evacuate from Theed against her will and she’s not happy.”

Han paused a moment before continuing.

“Traest, is it true about the bombing, that Borsk could die?”

There was a long moment of silence. before Krey’Fey responded with as sigh.

“It is a possibility, despite the best efforts of the 21-B medical droids and the EMH programs.”

Krey’Fey cleared his throat.

“Solo, I know that my cousin has not exactly been an easy person for your family to deal with over the years…”

You’ve got that right, Han thought bitterly.

Borsk Fey’lya had made life hell for Leia in the Senate, had tried to destroy Admiral Ackbar’s reputation, and had done everything he could to all but hand the his brother-in-law and children over to the Yuuzhan Vong. If the Senate had been a backwater cantina, if Borsk had been a smuggler or lowlife, and if Chewie were still alive, than the manipulative Bothan would have been cause of a bar-room brawl a long time ago.

“…but perhaps this would be more appropriate at another time. How bad is it on the other side of the wormhole?”

“It’s bad. We had almost no warning before they were on top of us. The first thing that was hit was the partially-completed Unimatrix Zero transwarp hub. Even with that Borg weaponry, the thing crumpled like an exhausted bantha in the Tatooine desert.”

“And the number of ships was approximately two-thousand, correct?”

“Yeah, though we were able to take down a score of fighters, couple of frigates, and one capital ship”

The connection to the Ralroost went silent once again.

“Admiral?”

“Forgive me. I’m conferring with their Starfleet Command as we speak. How long do you think we have before they come through?”

“Maybe an hour, probably less with that many Vong ships swarming around. The defenses that we - and I mean the Republic and Federation engineers - installed hadn’t fully been hit when we high-tailed it out of there. And it’ll take time for an armada that size to move, so, I don’t really know.”

The static returned again as Krey’Fey presumably made contact with the bigwigs at Starfleet Command.

“Alright, I’m instructing all Republic ships to fall back to Earth. Starfleet and Unimatrix Zero are doing the same with their vessels. Ralroost out.”

Han closed the channel and punched in Earth’s coordinates into the Falcon’s navicomputer. As he pulled back on the hyperspace lever and prepared to make the micro-jump, he hoped that Starfleet was setting up a ‘welcoming party’ for that Yuuzhan Vong fleet that the bastards wouldn’t forget.

Bunker One
Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

There were, contrary to popular belief, many things that could set off Kathryn Janeway. These ranged from the Borg to Time travel to malfunctioning replicators - the list went on. But no matter the malady, a nice, warm, steaming cup of black coffee, fresh from the pot and in her hand at a moment‘s notice.

But this time, even her coffee wasn’t helping to relieve the tension of the situation.

Within the confines of Starfleet’s Bunker One, Janeway stood at attention with some of the most experienced tactical figures in all of Starfleet Command: L.J. Akaar, William Ross, Kyle Riker, Pavel Chekhov -- the stuff of Starfleet legends. Accompanying them were New Republic General Garm bel Iblis and Admiral Krey’Fey, albeit through the Republic’s holographic technology installed on Ralroost and Crix Madine respectively and being broadcast through Bunker One‘s own holographic emitters. The Jedi scientist and resident Yuuzhan Vong expert Danni Quee was there in person, conducting scans and calculations on the fleet movement.

Whether or not they either side could help turn the tide remained to be seen.

The projection of Krey’Fey was the first to speak to the gathered collection of Starfleet personnel.

“Well, I think this fleet movement verifies that the Vong were behind the Council bombing.”

Some nodded, others simply looked at him in puzzlement.

“What?”

General bel Iblis took up the explanation in his usual, hot-headed tone.

“Oh come on, it’s an old tactic. Distract the enemy with an event so horrific that they don’t even seen the sword coming from behind. Looks like they got tired of waiting for diplomacy to fail, those sons of a --”

“We can worry about that later Garm. You have all heard Captain Solo’s description of the situation.”

Janeway was the first to respond.

“Well, what would you recommend we do?“

The holographic Bothan starred at the former master and commander of the Starship Voyager.

“With all due respect, Admiral Janeway, this is your home system.”

“That may be true but aside from the last incursion and a skirmish or two, we have almost not tactical experience with fighting the Yuuzhan Vong within a planetary system.”

She paused for a moment.

“This could be a feint attack? Something to divert Federation and Republic fleets away from, like your capital of Coruscant”

“With two-thousand ships? Highly unlikely. Even Tsavong Lah knows that he’d need this many ships to break through the Coruscant perimeter. No, Earth is definitely the target.

“So they’re determined to take out their enemy’s newest ally. We’re that much of a threat to them.”

She couldn’t resist a wry grin.

“We’re good. Anyway, back to the matter at hand, Admiral Krey’Fey. So what you recommend be done?”

Krey’Fey stroked his furry chin.

“The wormhole defense perimeter is still not back up to full speed. It’ll take them time to clear the mine-field and phaser and torpedo turrets, but once they do, they’ll head for the system interior -- that’s where we should make our move. “Since they can’t directly leap in, even with dovin basals, they’ll have to start on the outermost edges of the System. We’ll draw them into the system and then hit them with your Mars Defense Perimeter, the planetary weapons platforms, and the combined flotilla. It’s risky, but it’s our only chance at the moment. It would, however, be wise to evacuate your manned-facilities in the invasion path.”

“We gave the order for that as soon as this all began. On the subject of the combined flotilla, what do you have?”

“We have two-hundred ships, both here and from the fleet that was assigned to protect the Naboo system, complete with their respective fighter groups and such. What about Starfleet?”

“Including the Enterprise-E, a hundred and thirteen Federation capitals ships and frigates. We also, of course, have the Shogei Maru and twenty squadrons of Federation Fighters. We’ve also recalled the Second Fleet from the outskirts of the Federation Core systems. We’ll have an additional one-hundred and fifty ships joining us within four to five hours. We‘re also trying to jury-rig whatever we can from the Utopia Planitia shipyards.”

Krey’Fey’s image frowned.

“That leaves quite a number of systems undefended should the Vong move away from Sector 001 and attack your other worlds.”

“There’s nothing we can do about that. Defending Earth is the priority.”

“In terms of additional ships, Chancellor Martok’s task force should be arriving in the next several hours and we still have the Unimatrix Zero ships.”

Krey’Fey’s projection took on a look of some slight discomfort at this statement.

“I am somewhat concerned about the Unimatrix Zero ships, given the nature of the…report. I assume you know what I speak of?”

Janeway nodded. So, Krey’Fey and bel Iblis had both read the report from Deep Space Nine as well.

“Picard and Master Skywalker are meeting with Axum now -- and we’ll hopefully figure out what in the hell’s really been going on in the Delta Quadrant.”

“Good.

“General, what are the chances of New Republic reinforcements?”

“I transmitted to Coruscant and all surrounding systems, but with the Senate in chaos over the bombing of your Council and Fey’lya’s current condition, the chances of a call for reinforcements getting through the disorder are slim to none.”

Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

“Understood, General Madine. Bunker One out.”

The transmission ended and the view screen of the Enterprise’s observation lounge. Through the lounge’s windows could be seen the Unimatrix Zero flagship, Diamond 24601TH-X85, which a mere minute before had pulled alongside the Federation flagship and was beaming Axum over.

Picard quietly and quickly addressed his senior officers.

“You heard the orders. I want the Enterprise to ready for what will undoubted be the greatest battle she has ever participated in over the last six years. Dismissed.”

As the senior staff filed out, Picard glanced at Skywalker and then at Axum, who entered the lounge just as the last of the senior staff filed out.”
“All right, so what’s the game-plan?”

“Jus a moment, Axum. We need to speak to you.”

“Of course.

“Good. Computer, lock down the Observation Lounge, Authorization Picard 66-Delta-Krypton.”

“Lockdown initiated.”

Axum looked around the lounge and its display cases with confusion and even a hint of fear upon his scarred face.

“Captain? What’s going on?”

“Relax, this is simply a security measure. I have one question for you. Have you been to the Gamma Quadrant recently?”

Axum starred at the two of them.

“I can see it’s pointless to try to deceive you on the matter any further.”

“Axum, is the Borg Collective as we knew it truly dead? Or has it been rebuilding itself all along?”

He shook his head.

“No, Captain it’s not a revitalization of the Collective‘s basic protocols; I assure you that they had been erased when the Unicomplex was destroyed.”

“Then what’s going on?”

The renegade Borg leader sighed.

“Do you remember two weeks ago when I stated that we were having problems trying to maintain unity among the former Borg drones, or specifically, that there were groups fighting amongst themselves, groups that were traditionally at war with each other before their assimilation and were now resuming it?”

“Yes.”

“Well, a good number of them were prior to their assimilation were from the Gamma Quadrant.”

“Their worlds suffered the wrath of the Dominion, didn’t they?”

Axum nodded.

“So, combine the fact that with the collapse of the Borg Collective, you have among the most powerful technology in the galaxy at your hands alongside that one of the Borg’s most persistent foes, the United Federation of Planets, was able to defeat the Dominion and I ask you, Captain, what do you think would happen?”

“I would be looking for revenge.”

“Which is exactly what is happening here. Utilizing derelict Borg vessels and technology, they‘ve begun waging a war of vengeance against the Founders, the Vorta, and the Jem‘hadar.”

“But why didn’t you tell us this earlier?”

“It is a…personal matter. And we knew of your current relationship with the Dominion and General Korok and I felt that it didn’t matter. But in return for this, I need information from you.”

Picard frowned.

“What kind of information?”

“Any and all information you may have on the origin of these ‘Yuuzhan Vong’.”

Now it was Skywalker’s turn to frown.

“Why?”

“I just need to know.”

Luke leaned forward.

“According to what Tahiri told us and what NRI has speculated, the Yuzzhan Vong originated on a planet far outside the Republic’s galaxy, beyond the hyperspace void. They were apparently attacked by a technological race and lost the planet to them or something akin to that - we believe that’s the root of their techno-phobia.”

Tahiri, one of the youngest members of the New Jedi Order, had been captured by Yuuzhan Vong and Peace Brigade forces when the enemy had moved against the Jedi praxeum on Yavin IV seven months prior. The shapers there had experimented on her and attempt to create a Yuuzhan Vong out of the Jedi.

Thankfully, Anakin had rescued her and though the experience had been traumatic and painful for Tahiri, it had also implanted into her brain knowledge of the Yuzzhan Vong that had far exceeded what little scraps of information Dif Scaur and New Republic Intelligence had been able to acquire since the opening shots of the war had been fired at Helska 4.

“Hmm. Then that verifies it once and for all.”

“Verifies what?”

“Captain, there is something else you need to know.”

“Go on.”

Axum sighed, a look of weariness spreading across his face.”

“Captain, prior to it’s collapse, the Borg Collective had not simply expanded through the Delta Quadrant. As the Species 8472 incident shows, the Collective’s ruthless, single-minded expansion was not solely limited to local space. However, that new phase of dimensional expansion was made possible by the Collective’s acquisition of Transwarp technology.”

“How long ago?”

“Less than a century ago. It took…time to perfect the process and with good reason.”

“What do you mean?”

“In the initial trial stages, a fleet of Borg ships was accidentally transported outside of the known galaxy. They came across a planet with unique biological properties. When they attempted to assimilate the dominant species, the natives fought back with biological technology unlike any the Collective had encountered at that time. They drove off the fleet and wishing to spread this knowledge to the rest of the Collective, the remaining Borg ships returned through the transwarp conduit. However, for an inexplicable reason, they were never able to access those coordinates again. It was this incident that helped pave the way for the Collective’s interest in Species 8472’s bio-technology.”

Feelings of dread began to claw at the Captain and his Jedi counterpart.

“Where are you going with this?”

But Picard already knew what Axum was going to say.

“Captain, the planet’s inhabitants called the world Yuuzhan’tar.”

Somewhere in the Universe

“Who are we you ask?”

Sensing what Q was about to do, the Stranger attempted to raise his hand and silence the Continuum’s representative. But the entity was far quicker and with a snap of his fingers and a bright flash, Q was clothed once more in his Riddler’s garb. He glanced down at and grinned at the Fosh Jedi.

“It’s a mystery. Broken into a jigsaw puzzle. Wrapped in a conundrum. Hidden in a Chinese box. Oh, you haven’t missed much thus far. Tragedy, human drama, star-crossed lovers, and most importantly, ratings!”

Q placed his hand next to his ear as it to listen for an applause or acclaim, sounds which suddenly filled the air of the chamber. But of course, it certainly did not come from the seated occupants or their Jedi guest, rather from Q’s television audience, reacting to the flashing sing of applause.

Q grinned once again, snapped his fingers, and his Riddler’s garb and television studio audience vanished. The Stranger glanced at the confused Vergere and sighed.

“My apologies for the behavior of our associate. His presence here among us is necessary for the coming battle.”

“Battle?”

“We seek to combat the Merging, Vergere. The Yuuzhan Vong, your hosts for the last five decades are but a symptom. Their invasion would under normal circumstances be nothing but a belch between courses in the universal banquet. But these are not normal circumstances.”

The fires of the central pit roared to life and the Stranger gestured towards it.

“Come, Jedi Master, and see for yourself that which I speak of.”

The revelation was clear.

The Borg Collective and their insane expansionist goals were the reason the Vong had left their galaxy, the action that had brought them to their current status as intergalactic conquers and to the heart of two galaxies.

Picard was in shock and Skywalker was equally quiet.

“Why didn’t you tell us this earlier?”

“In a manner of speaking, I did. Specifically, I stated that we were trying to determine if our sensors were correct in apparently recognizing the Yuuzhan Vong ships when we exited the transwarp conduit. Also remember that while the Collective was of one mind, certain aspects of information were kept separate. A few days ago, teams sifting through the wreckage of the Unicomplex and its data cores verified what I have told you.”

“So what is your intention now, Axum?”

“I will return to my ship and place what remains of the Unimatrix fleet here in the Alpha Quadrant at your disposal. As I said before, we wish to make amends for what the Collective did. Helping to stop this Yuuzhan Vong incursion is another such way.”

After a moment of thought, Picard signaled for the security team to escort Axum back to the transporter room. As the doors to the Observation Lounge closed, the Jedi Master and the Starfleet Captain sat silently, reflecting on the shocking bombshell that the Borg rebel had told them.

“Do you think Q and the Stranger knew about this?”

“As living gods, without a doubt.

“But with a six million years difference between both of our galaxies, that doesn’t make any sense.”

“Hmm. But if you recall for a moment that Q said that the Merging was putting ‘time out of joint’. It make sense if you look at it from a certain point of view.”

Despite the gravity of the situation, Luke smiled softly. Every time he heard that phrase, his meeting with Ben on Dagobah right before the Battle of Endor always came to mind; he couldn‘t help it.

Suddenly the comm beeped.

“Bridge to Captain Picard.”

“Go ahead, Number One.”

“Captain, the Yuuzhan Vong armada just exited the wormhole. They’re engaging the defense perimeter.”

Circling the blue orb, the combined Republic and Federation fleet stood at attention. Turbolasers were charged, warp core fields stabilized as both galactic civilizations readied themselves for the deadliest encounter yet with an enemy more terrible and unrelenting than anything either side had faced before, even though they were outnumber more than two to one. The most recognizable ships that had played a major role thus far in this drama were, of course, the Enterprise-E, the Gormenghast, Diamond 24601TH-X85, the Millennium Falcon, the Ralroost, the Crix Madine, and Jag Fel’s Clawcraft.

A hundred thousand kilometers from the edge of Earth’s planetary defenses, eight of the remaining Unimatrix Zero Borg cubes, came together, linking their outer hulls, power nodes, weapons systems, and other operating parameters together. Axum had called it a Fusion Cube and described it as the most powerful vessel that the Collective had utilized before its collapse two years previously. The Fusion Cube was only utilized for the heaviest assimilation and most difficult assimilation tasks, such as the war with Species 8472.

But rather than ease Picard’s nervousness, the mere image of the largest Borg vessel ever seen by Federation eyes caused the Enterprise’s Captain to become more and more uneasy as he watched the bridge activity from his chair of command.

“Captain, they’re on our side now.”

Picard just starred at Counselor Troi.

“Do you really believe that, Deanna? Because I can’t, not after how they lied to us about the rogue factions in the Gamma Quadrant or their role in the development of the Yuuzhan Vong’s culture. I mean, Deanna, who knows what else Axum’s not telling us!

Picard suddenly felt hands on his shoulder and saw it was Skywalker and Mara Jade.

“Captain, we can and will worry about that later. Right now I assure you that the Vong is the fleet’s main priority.

Picard nodded slowly.

“You’re right. Forgive me, it’s…never mind. Will your family be all right?”

Mara Jade Skywalker, who had been beamed back on board the Federation flagship and was now on the bridge, couldn’t help but grin at the question.

“Are you kidding? we’ve been doing stuff like this for years.”

Leia was currently coordinating diplomatic efforts down on the surface and had stashed the Nubian Queen Quital -- against her will, but at this point in time, nobody really cared -- and Ben, with the droids and her Noghri bodyguards carefully watching him, at one of the Federation’s most secure embassies. As a Rogue Squadron pilot, Jaiana had been suited up on Ralroost for combat, Anakin and Jacen were with their father on board the Falcon.

“Hmm, indeed. Mr. Worf, what’s the Yuuzhan Vong incursion’s ETA.”

“ETA is twenty minutes, Captain. Shall we go to Red Alert, sir?”

“Not yet, Mr. Worf. Keep us at Yellow alert for now.”

“Aye sir.”

From the bridge of the Section 31 stealth ship, the Phantasm, Cortin Zweller watched silently as the sensor readings of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet moved closer and closer towards their final destination, towards the third planet in the Sol System. At this moment, they had passed Jupiter and would soon be upon the asteroid belt. Despite his injuries from the bombing on the Council, Zweller had practically begged for command of the fleet and the Cabal had granted his request.

The Jupiter Station crew had of course been evacuated -- even Dr. Zimmerman, as stubborn as he was had heeded the evacuation alert, but not before saving as much holographic research as possible -- which Zweller had no problems with; Section 31 had utilized his work on several occasions, all to satisfactory results . The Vong had taken shots at the station, but not actually destroyed it. There intent was to launch their forces Earth and Earth alone, pausing only to eliminate the occasional defense platforms.

Just behind the cover of the asteroid belt, Section 31 had deployed its own navy, a small gathering of stealth ships similar in appearance to the one that had retrieved Zweller from his mission weeks earlier aboard the Star Destroyer, but were nonetheless more advanced and powerful than anything in current use by Starfleet.
. They obviously couldn’t outflank or outgun the Yuuzhan Vong vessels, but with the technology they were equipped what they could very well be Starfleet’s last hope for winning this nightmarish invasion scenario.

Enough brooding. Time to get to work.

“Initiate sensor disruption.”

“All Allied ships’ sensor systems are now jammed, sir.”

Zweller nodded grimly.

“Very good. Commence Operation Dreadnaught.”

“Aye sir.”

With any luck, this would be over faster than you could say, “Cat in the hat.”

“Data?”

The android shook his head.

“It is not just the Enterprise, Captain. All Republic, Nubian, and Borg ships report disruption in their sensor systems. Long range sensor platforms are also down. In short, the entire system has suffered a sensor blackout.”

Picard turned towards Master Skywalker.

“Could this be the work of a Yuuzhan Vong Yammosk?

Skywalker rubbed his chin, contemplating an answer. He proceeded to close his eyes, reaching out with the Force.”

“Possibly, but I can’t tell. The closer and larger the number of Yuuzhan Vong is, the greater the dampening effect they cause becomes. Quee is more familiar with the workings of Yuuzhan Vong bio-technology than anyone else in this system.”

“Understood. I am patching us through now to Bunker One, audio only.”

The Jedi Master smiled.

“Thank you, Data.”

“Dr. Quee? Did you hear that?”

“Loud and clear. And to extent of my knowledge, the answer is no. The Vong have never exhibited something like this before. And believe me, after having spent much of the last year trying to figure out how the Yammosk works and how to jam it, believe me, I would know. As to when the attack actually commences, I think I should be able to find the yammosk.”

“Thank you, Doctor. Enterprise out.”

As the channel closed, Picard and Skywalker both glanced at each other and frowned.

If it was not the work of aYammosk, then what the hell was going on out there?

“Shockwave approaching in five…four…three…two…one!”

The rear string of consoles on the Phantasm’s bridge cackled and cracked with electricity as Zweller held his grip on the shaking command chair. The backlash and shockwaves from their offensive had been expected and taken into account, but the agent had hardly expected it to be that bad.

First, the incoming wave of Yuuzhan Vong ships had been softened up with a volley from asteroid-mounted Nadion-pulse cannons. The technology had originally been proposed as a countermeasure against the Borg prior to the ‘66 offensive and Section 31 had simply taken the basic technology and advanced it far beyond its original specifications and abilities. Then, taking advantage of that Nadion pulse-induced confusion, all manner of different propelled-weaponry, including tri-cobalt devices and transphasic torpedoes (yes, the organization had appropriated that technology for themselves; it wasn’t as if the Temporal Prime Directive -- or other Starfleet laws for that matter-- applied to them) had been launched. And last but not least, for the evening’s coup de grace, a simple activation of one final warhead, the very name of the whole defense project, had been in order.

In short, they had launched Dreadnought.

The Dreadnought had been, like so many things in life, not initiated by Section 31, but rather by the Cardassian Union. The Dreadnought was a self-guided tactical missile capable carrying a charge of a thousand kilos of matter and another thousand of antimatter. At full capacity, it could destroy a small moon. From their files on the New Republic, the despot Palpatine had also developed a similar weapon called the ‘Galaxy Gun’.
Needless to say, Zweller like Section 31’s designation better.

The Dreadnaught program had suffered a setback after the prototype had been lost in the Badlands -- or, rather, destroyed by the U.S.S. Voyager in the Delta Quadrant after both had been transported there by the Caretaker. Then, after the successful Starfleet/Klingon offensive to take back the wormhole and DS9, Operation Return, the Dominion had resurrected the project, seeking a way to turn the tide of war back into their favor.

Thankfully, with the limited resources that the Cardassian Union had access to, the Dominion had never brought the weapons program into full production and instead had concentrated more on the development of the massive Jem’Hadar Battleship. When the Dominion had surrendered and the Union disintegrated, Section 31 had gained control of the facility and had quietly built up their own stockpile of the Dreadnaught just for such an occasion.

It was funny, though and for a good reason. Zweller thought back on the prediction made by the late and sorely-missed Deputy Director Luther Sloane at the various tactical meetings during the Dominion war.

“When the war is over the following will happen in short order : The Dominion will be forced back to the Gamma Quadrant. The Cardassian Empire will be occupied. The Klingon Empire will spend the next ten years recovering from the war and won't pose a serious threat to anyone. That leaves two powers to vie for control of the quadrant - the Federation and the Romulans."

It was funny in that Zweller had always thought that it would be either the Romulans or the Borg that would face these weapons at one point or another down the line, not some group of war-hungry group of fascists and religious zealots who would be a intergalactic nobody without their bio-technology.

But, hey, that was the way life worked and incidentally, one of the core beliefs of Section 31: “Always expect the unexpected.”

“Status?”

“Anti-matter explosion has not yet dissipated, I…Wait, sensor systems are getting a reading, sir.”

“Put it on the main viewer.”

“Aye sir.”

The view screen flashed into existence as Zweller focused his attention on the projected sensor readings.

Please let it have worked. Please let it have worked. Please --

Oh shit.

The profanity of ancient Earth was more than adequate to describe the situation as it presented itself on the Phantasm’s main viewer. The defense mounted by Section 31 had managed to take out a fair-sized chunk of the invasion fleet, but primarily just smaller frigates and scores of fighters. Unbelievable - they had actually shielded the larger vessels, including the ship of the Vong Warmaster, the Sunulok, from the explosion.

“What do we do now, sir?”

Zweller didn’t speak, his eyes fixated on the view screen.

“Sir?”

“Engage the phase cloak and order the other ships to pull back. We’ve done our job.”

“Aye sir.”

As the bridge crew set about their tasks, Zweller sunk back into the Phantasm’s command chair and stared one last time at the incoming Yuuzhan Vong ships.

Well, now it’s up all up to Johnny.

“They have entered the Mars Defense Perimeter, sir. Defensive countermeasures have begun.

The defense perimeter had undergone very significant upgrades since their pitiful performance during the Borg incursion of ’66. Unfortunately, that hadn’t stopped the Borg offensive of ‘73 or the Breen attack during the final stages of the Dominion War.

“They have launched a counter attack…they’ve broken through.”

Picard sighed. Now it was soon going to be their turn.

“Right. Red Alert, all hands to battle stations!”

Over the communications channel, the chatter of ships, both Republic and Federation

“Sithswpan!”

“Pick up your visual scanning!”

“Here they come!”

Like locusts, the swarm of the Yuuzhan Vong’s remaining biological craft moved slowly, yet menacingly closer and closer to the blue orb and the combined fleet that protected it. The advance waves of Vong cruisers and frigates opened fire before they were even in range, a testament to the eagerness of the vessel commanders and their desire to make great war upon any and all infidels.

The trip through the anomaly had been…disturbing to say the least. So disturbing that despite being a seasoned, disciplined, and faithful warrior of Domain Lah, he had been shaken by the maw of swirling colors and energy. But it mattered not. All that mattered was cleansing the Unclean, the Borg -- those had taken Yuuzhan’tar from them and now had been called by the Supreme Overlord

And those infidels that protected them, the Federation, the Republic, and all the others, would die alongside their so-called allies. Even with the losses the infidels had inflicted with their strange and blasphemous weapons in the asteroid belt, he still had more than enough ships to claim this system and the Federation capital for Supreme Overlord Shimmra and his gods.

“For Yun-Yuuzhan! For revenge!” cried the Warmaster from the bridge of the Sunulok.

“For Yun-Yuuzhan! For revenge” came the cry from the throats of his subalterns and echoed throughout the corridors of Tsavong Lah’s flagship

“The first ships will be in range in less than twenty seconds, Captain.”

“Mr. Worf, prepare a full phaser and torpedo spread; concentrate on one ship a time. Prepare to fire on my mark.”

“Aye sir.”

Escorted by the U.S.S Pennyworth and Republic cruiser Gundam, the Enterprise-E began a strafing run against the closest Yuuzhan Vong Matalok-class medium cruiser and its coral skipper escort.

“Fire!”

The dovin basals absorbed many of the hits, proving Picard’s fear that the Yuuzhan Vong had finally been able to adapt to the Federaton’s different weapons technology. But the dovin basals couldn’t absorb every shot and after a continuous burst of concentrated fire, the frigate exploded.

Picard gave a quick sigh of relief.

One down, hundreds more to go.

The Federation had drawn first blood. Now it was the Yuuzhan Vong’s turn.

The Ralroost shuddered as the volley of plasma balls slammed against her shields. Through the transparisteel view ports, Admiral Krey’Fey grunted as his command chair rocked.

“Starboard batteries, return fire. Coordinate our counter-attack with Defense Platform-6.”

“Aye sir!”

The atmosphere of the Bothan Assualt Cruiser’s bridge was solemn as the Vong fleet . Even their Senatorial overseer, Viqi Shesh remained absolutely quiet, which was highly unusual He had after all half expected her to star chastising him, trying to take control of the situation and dictate orders to the fleet. Her silence was not only welcome, but slightly disturbing, since this was out of character for her. Perhaps Borsk’s injuries had shocked her into submission.

Viqi Shesh, prior to what Krey’Fey believed, Shesh was calmly and cooling calculating and examination the situation. This could easily work both ways in ending a Federation/Republic alliance, especially if the Vong could occupy the planet -- and she had no doubt of that, for even with the ships and defenses, the Vong were thus far inflicting more damage than the combined fleet.

If there was any sign that Ralroost was in danger of destruction, she would head for a specially prepared shuttlecraft in the main hanger. What concerned her more was the absence of her ‘aide, who had vanished after the news of the Yuuzhan Vong’s attack on the Naboo end of the wormhole had reached Earth.

What had become of Nom Anor?

Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Colonel Kira, Command Chakotay, Odo, Weyoun, First Taran’tar, and Dr. Bashir were all clustered around the operations table, their eyes fixated on the incoming real-time data stream from Sector 001. Weyoun seemed somewhat uncomfortable starring at the table, but this was understandable given that he was experiencing the memories of the fifth Weyoun as that incarnation of the Vorta had once upon a time stood around this table with Guls Dukat and Damar and the Female Founder.

“I have no idea what that sensor blackout was, but whatever happened there, it looks like a sizable chunk of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet got take on out of commission. How I’m not sure of.”

Although they didn’t speak, Odo, Kira, and Bashir shared a quiet glance with one another, two words on their minds that could probably answer that question.

Section 31.

But now was not the time or place to bring up the shadowy organization and the toll it had exacted on the three of them.

“What if the Defiant was sent right now or we summoned Dominion reinforcements, Founder?”

“It wouldn’t matter if we sent the Defiant or we if could cobble together a Dominion task-force. They would never reach Earth in time, Weyoun. The Federation was able to defeat my people. I have faith in it to stop the Yuuzhan Vong. ”

Kira starred at her lover and gave a small smile.

“Let’s hope you’re right.”

The Enterprise narrowly missed a volley of volcano missiles from two frigates as she targeted a Miid ro'ik-class warship with her own volley of phaser fire and torpedoes, causing the living ship to spiral in a downwards arc.

It had been two hours and the battle had quickly degenerated into an all out-melee, the likes of which hadn’t been seen since the Dominion War. Phrases from ancient Earth’s history came to Picard’s mind, from “ I have not yet begun to fight” to “Damm the torpedoes; full speed ahead!”

He was tempted to actually utter one of them over the comm channel or into a villip if he got his hands on one of them.

The Vong thankfully had thankfully been unable to lland any ground troops thanks to the near constant firing of the orbital defense platforms. But it was not going well. Even with their running of the gauntlet through the system the Vong still outgunned and outnumbered the combined Federation/Republic fleet.

The Vong had also launched swarms of grutchins, the bio-organic weapon/creature that could tear through the hull of a shuttle like an insect burrows through dirt. They had gone after fighters and had taken Defense-Platform-3 offline.

“Aft phasers fire!”

- and the Yuuzhan Vong frigate that was pursuing the Enterprise simply and quite utterly exploded.

“Nice shooting Mr. Worf”

The Klingon, however, was shocked.

“It was not I, sir.”

The sensor panel began beeping and Data glanced at the console.

“Help has arrived, sir.”

And just as they had at the pivotal moments of Operation Return five years previously, a swarm of Klingon attack ships, cruisers, and frigates de-cloaked and slammed into the Vong’s starboard flank.

Chancellor Martok’s task-force had at last arrived

Riker smiled.

“Who says there’s never a Klingon around when you need one?”

From the bridge of the task force’s flagship, the Chancellor-class I.K.S. Gorkon, Captain Klag raised his only remaining arm in a defiant manner. He had lost his left arm during the final months of the Dominion War when his former posting, the Pagh, had crashed-landed during a pursuit of a Jem‘Hadar fighter, also grounded during the chase.

Even with the loss of his left arm, Klag had managed to literally single-handedly kill the surviving Jem’Hadar soldiers and their Vorta commander. The tale - and its accompanying song - had become quite popular throughout the Empire and had played a major role in Klag’s standing on the bridge of one of the Empire’s newest and most advanced ships.

- and next to the son of his Chancellor.

Neither Martok, the Klingon comrade of the human Riker, Worf, or the High Command had exaggerated when it came to Drex’s reputation as a hot-head. He personally knew Martok would pursue him all the way to Sto-Vo-Kor if Drex died under his command and hoped more for Drex’s sake then his that he kept a cool head against the Yuuzhan Vong.

“Helm, bring us around to Vector 21-Sigma. Prepare to fire forward disruptors and torpedoes on those pataQ’s!”

“Yes sir!”

From the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon, Han Solo grinned.

“Now this is what I’m talking about!”

Following the example set by the Klingons, Han drove the Falcon through the hole created by the decloaking fleet, flanked by Jaina’s X-Wing and Jag Fel’s. Whatever his daughter felt for the baron’s son and vice-versa remained buries as both began systemically blasting at the Yuuzhan Vong ships blocking their way as they followed the Gorkon and its escorts into the starboard flank.

“Those guys could teach Jaina a thing or two about showing off.”

The comm channel sputtered to life.

“I heard that Anakin.”

“Cut the chatter, kids. Here go!”

Jacen suddenly hailed, as if he had been struck by a vision or a disturbance in the Force.

“Dad, can you open a channel to mom and Bunker One?”

“In the middle of this?”

“Yes! Do it!”

“There are no signs of detection, Shinzon.”

The Reman Centurion nodded smiled.

“Excellent.”

The Scimitar had left Romulan space at maximum warp as their transmission from yesterday had gone out. They had a slightly higher maximum speed than the most advanced Starfleet vessels and had made it to Earth in record time. And they had arrived just at the height of the battle.

With careful precision, the helmsman of the mighty Reman Warbird had brought the Scimitar at a vector from where they were not in danger of being engaged by the swarms of Yuuzhan Vong ships. They had been careful to avoid hitting wreckage of ships, both Alliedd and Yuuzhan Vong, especially almost after the helmsman nearly grazed the tumbling wreckage of the Akira-class U.S.S Kaneda. Should they be swarmed, well, that’s what the fifty-two disruptor banks, twenty-seven photon torpedoes bays, and primary and secondary shielding was for after all.

They would head for the wormhole and for the cloning technology of the Outer Rim world Kamino soon, but not just yet. Two things prevented them from departing. First, with the intercepted Starfleet transmissions detailing the apparent destruction of the transwarp hub on the other side of the wormhole, they would need to…borrow a transwarp coil from one of the derelict Borg ships on either side.

And secondly, Shinzon, against his better judgment, was curious just to see what he, as Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise was capable of in person.

As was typical on Starfleet vessels during heavy battle conditions, the Enterprise’s bridge was a complete and under mess. Wires were sparking from exploded consoles and crewmen lay wounded on the burned carpet as Beverley Crusher’s nurses moved them to sickbay or treated them on the spot. Picard’s chair was still intact atop his perch and he was shouting out orders as quickly as they were being executed.

They were so many shots going on that Mara and Riker had taken over the auxiliary tactical station and whatever Worf wasn’t firing, they were. And like his wife, Luke Skywalker was at the helm, having taken over for the wounded helmsman and piloting the Enterprise with the same precision and style that he had once upon a time used to fly his X-Wing fighter down the Death Star trench.

If they were going to go down, then at least Picard would go down knowing that he had done so alongside the best of both worlds.

“Captain, we are receiving a transmission from Bunker One, audio only.

“Put it through, Mr. Data.”

The android complied and the communication channel opened.

“Enterprise, this is Danni Quee”

“We’re a little buy right now. What is it?”

“We’ve found the Yammosk.”

“What? Where?!”

“Took us three hours, but it was Jacen who set us in the area; he was able to sense the blasted thing with the Force.”

Luke frowned.

“How is that possible? The Vong’s biots also exist outside of the Force.”

“Don’t ask me how, but he was right. I’m sending the coordinates. There’s something else you need to know.”

“What?”

“Contrary to what you might have thought, this isn’t a repeat performance by Nas Choka. It’s Tsavong Lah himself.”

Luke’s blood ran cold.

“Are you absolutely certain?”

“Yes. Kyle Riker and the Battle Analysis Computer on the Crix Madine have confirmed the tactics and organization are more along the lines of Tsavong Lah’s style. Plus the lead vessel matches the exact same physical scan and description of the Sunnuok, the ship that led the attack on Duro last year.”

Picard considered this for a quick moment.

“Dr. Quee, what would happen if either the ships carrying the Yammosk or the Sunnulok were destroyed?”

“As I sad before, I’m not a tactical expert on the Yuuzhan Vong. But as we saw at Helska IV, the Yammosk’s destruction would cause the complete and utter disruption of their forces. The destruction of the Sunulok wouldn’t cause a disruption on the same level.

“But a disruption nonetheless?”

“Yes.”

“Understood. Thank you doctor. Worf?”

“We are not in range or in the proper shape to engage the port wing. The Klingon and Republic ships are also not in range.”

“But we are.”

“Axum?”

“The Fusion Cube will handle the Yammosk. You take on the Sunulok.”

“The Unclean cubical vessel is on course for the center wing, Warmaster.”

Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster Tsavong Lah quietly surveyed the blaze-bug formation of the movement of the Fusion Cube. Coral skippers were being quickly obliterated as they charged the mighty behemoth, those that did get through ramming the craft as fast as they could.

“I clearly see that, subaltern.”

The subaltern kneeled and placed his arms across his chest.

“My life in exchange.”

Before Tsavong Lah could order the subaltern to his death or speak to his villip mistress to use her villips to signal a reserve wings to eliminate threat posed by the cubical vessel, the Sunulok rocked from a heavy barrage, throwing everyone, including the Warmaster himself, to the rocky, damp floor.

As he raised his bruised, bleeding form, Lah watched through the bridge’s transparent viewing portal as a long, sleek white vessel passed beneath them, its dorsal phaser banks and forward torpedoes launcher digging into the Yorik coral hull underbelly of the Yuuzhan Vong flagship where plasma balls, volcano missiles launchers, and dovin basals provided limited defense.

But it wasn’t just any infidel ship.

The ship he had seen from the tactical villip over a month before above Duro. The ship that had rescued the Jedi at Naboo, that had engaged Burning Death, and fought against Nas Choka’s initial incursion against Sector 001.

The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E

“Your orders Warmaster?”

Tsavong Lah was silent as he starred once more at the blaze bug formation and suddenly grinned like the Cheshire cat of ancient Earth fiction.

“Signal the second reserve wing to attack the cubical infidel ship. The Enterprise is ours.”

Still grinning, the Warmaster grabbed his baton of rank, the amphistaff‘s body hardening into a thick staff-like weapon by the motions of the Warmaster‘s fist.

“This will be good hunting!”

To be continued…

Author’s Notes

* You’re all hating me right now for ending it the way I did, don’t you?

* The Vulcan’s Exodus Trilogy shows that Chekhov is alive and well towards the end of the 2370’s.

* Q’s line while dressed as the Riddler is in fact a Riddler line from Chapter Seven - April Fools Day - of Batman: The Long Halloween, one of my all-time favorite Batman storylines.

* The Borg Fusion Cube originally appeared in the RTS game Star Trek: Armada II.

* Zweller’s line about being over faster than you could say ‘cat in the hat’ is a tip of the hat to a line by John Travolta in the film Swordfish.

* The prediction made by S31 Deputy Director Sloane is from the seventh season Deep Space Nine episode Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges.

* Like the Evangelion reference, see if you can spot a reference to the classic Anime film Akira in this chapter.

* Agent G - The problem with the abrupt ending of the sentences is two-fold. 1 - I forget to finish sentences occasionally. Two, not everything makes the conversion with I put it online;
believe me, it’s very annoying.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

1st post Now to read.
Yes, yes we do.
Kewl episode. Are the S31 vessel going to join the fight with conventional weapons now? Or are they just slink off like cowards?
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

:D Juicy reading. Keep it coming. BTW, I love your references to the Trek novels. Captain Klag, Zweller, I actually remember these characters from a couple of Trek novels. It adds an impressive depth and amount of realism to the story. Awesome job JME2. :)

PS: Tactical fusion cube...gotta love it. :p
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Crazedwraith wrote:1st post Now to read.
Yes, yes we do.
Heh. Well, I never stated that the battle royale was going to be limited to only one chapter. Next time we'll further see the Fusion Cube, the Scimitar, Section 31's fleet, and probably even the Hazard Team in action. Glad to know you guys are still reading this!
Natorgator
Jedi Knight

Post by Natorgator »

I just started reading this fic last night, and now I'm already done. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

Blah! The damn chapter left off at the best part! I want more tactical fusion cube action!!! :D

PS: Looking forward to the next chapter, JME2...which will be soon. *cracks Borg enhanced knuckles*
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

JME2 wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:1st post Now to read.
Yes, yes we do.
Heh. Well, I never stated that the battle royale was going to be limited to only one chapter.
In lawyer's terms, JME2 ****ed us over on a technicality...bring on the flames and punishment! ;)

PS: Watch his hands and eyes though, we still need him in good enough shape to type more. :twisted:
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Robert Walper wrote:
JME2 wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:1st post Now to read. Yes, yes we do.
Heh. Well, I never stated that the battle royale was going to be limited to only one chapter.
In lawyer's terms, JME2 ****ed us over on a technicality...bring on the flames and punishment! ;)

PS: Watch his hands and eyes though, we still need him in good enough shape to type more. :twisted:
And leave my brain intact too while you're at it. Knowing ST/SW facts is one thing; making them work together is another. 8)
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

*Levels shotgun at crotch height*
Ya don't need this to type!?! So get moving....
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Crazedwraith wrote:*Levels shotgun at crotch height*
Hmmm. The Wraith Squadron motto you're so fond of displaying in your signature must also apply to which parts of my body you guys will threaten. :twisted:
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

JME2 wrote:
Hmmm. The Wraith Squadron motto you're so fond of displaying in your signature must also apply to which parts of my body you guys will threaten. :twisted:
lol? :shock: ew? I don't know what to think? What are you implying?? You're gonna get the joker pic out again if you continue confusing me like this.

Speaking of Wraith Squadron....Any chance?
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Crazedwraith wrote:
JME2 wrote:
lol? :shock: ew? I don't know what to think? What are you implying?? You're gonna get the joker pic out again if you continue confusing me like this.

This coming from the guy who threatened to level a shotgrun at my crotch. :P 8) As WS, they probably will appear working alongside Munro, Katarn, and the Hazard Team.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

JME2 wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:
JME2 wrote: Hmmm. The Wraith Squadron motto you're so fond of displaying in your signature must also apply to which parts of my body you guys will threaten. :twisted:

This coming from the guy who threatened to level a shotgrun at my crotch. :P 8) As WS, they probably will appear working alongside Munro, Katarn, and the Hazard Team.
I didn't threaten t o levewl it at your crotch. I 'did' level it at your crotch. I was threating to fire it. :P
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Crazedwraith wrote:
JME2 wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote: lol? :shock: ew? I don't know what to think? What are you implying?? You're gonna get the joker pic out again if you continue confusing me like this.

I didn't threaten t o levewl it at your crotch. I 'did' level it at your crotch. I was threating to fire it. :P
And you still haven't pulled the trigger, a fact that I remain grateful for.
SpecWar826
Youngling

Post by SpecWar826 »

Don't want to blow that off then he will turn it into a girly story

:Tilts Crazed arms down to JME2's foot

Now we have plenty of limbs to blow off.
CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

SpecWar826 wrote:Don't want to blow that off then he will turn it into a girly story

:Tilts Crazed arms down to JME2's foot

Now we have plenty of limbs to blow off.
Now wait just a damm minute here... :cry:
SpecWar826
Youngling

Post by SpecWar826 »

:Kicks the gun up and watches as Crazed pulls the trigger by accident blowing his own arm off:

Whew that was close thought i would never get a chance.

I would get back to writing before he wakes up and sews his arm back on.
CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

JME2 wrote:Now wait just a damm minute here... :cry:
[vader]Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?[/vader]

JME2: Yes!

[vader]*activate lightsabre*[/vader]

JME2: Wait!

[vader]You won't be permanently damaged...[/vader]

JME2: Arh! *clutches severed stump* You said you wouldn't...!

[vader]I'm altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further...[/vader]
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Robert Walper wrote:
JME2 wrote:Now wait just a damm minute here... :cry:
[vader]Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?[/vader]

JME2: Yes!

[vader]*activate lightsabre*[/vader]

JME2: Wait!

[vader]You won't be permanently damaged...[/vader]

JME2: Arh! *clutches severed stump* You said you wouldn't...!

[vader]I'm altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further...[/vader]
Heh. I half expected you to start assimilating me too.
Robert Walper

Post by Robert Walper »

JME2 wrote:Heh. I half expected you to start assimilating me too.
Sorry dude...I save my massive injection tubule for better looking victims (ie: female :P).
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Get typing girley man!!!