Where's Bin Laden

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dennis Toy
BANNED

Where's Bin Laden

Post by Dennis Toy »

You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

I still can't find him, it doesn't help that they don't show you what he looks like. With Waldo books they always have a nice picture of Waldo so you know what you're looking for. I see 3 different people that could be Bin Laden... :?
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

He's hiding in the blue car.
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

thanks, i will target my precision daisy cutter on it

over....
You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Hehe. I found Waldo before I found Bin Laden.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Fin D'ah Gub
Redshirt

Post by Fin D'ah Gub »

I found Bin Laden first, then Waldo like 2 minutes later. It wasn't that hard, actually.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

I found Osama in the first three seconds, courtesy of a popup that came up over the pic so that its edge was right next to his face. Didn't see Waldo, though.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Rogue 9 wrote:I found Osama in the first three seconds, courtesy of a popup that came up over the pic so that its edge was right next to his face. Didn't see Waldo, though.
Behind two people, immediately to the left of the circle podium thing.

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

YT300000 wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:I found Osama in the first three seconds, courtesy of a popup that came up over the pic so that its edge was right next to his face. Didn't see Waldo, though.
Behind two people, immediately to the left of the circle podium thing.
I thought that was some fat short dude with an eye patch. :?
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Soontir C'boath wrote:I thought that was some fat short dude with an eye patch. :?
Waldo has glasses.

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Found him after looking in all the wrong places for a few minutes. Once I started looking in the general area he was in, he stood out.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

meh. this is even easier than i seem to recall most of the real where's waldo stuff being. course i haven't actually seen one of those since i was a kid either. *shrug*
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

YT300000 wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:I thought that was some fat short dude with an eye patch. :?
Waldo has glasses.
Yes, I know, I just looked in the wrong place. I found him.
Darth_Zod wrote:meh. this is even easier than i seem to recall most of the real where's waldo stuff being. course i haven't actually seen one of those since i was a kid either. *shrug*
I could never find him when I tried it, but I never actually had the patience to look for more than five minutes. :o
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."