Jurassic Park 4 to be...well, see for yourself (spoilers)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

And they can cloak. :D
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Drooling Iguana
Sith Marauder

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Guardsman Bass wrote:They'd have to be one helluva a group of stowaways- especially a Mr. Rex
It's happened before.
"Stop! No one can survive these deadly rays!"
"These deadly rays will be your death!"
- Thor and Akton, Starcrash

"Before man reaches the moon your mail will be delivered within hours from New York to California, to England, to India or to Australia by guided missiles.... We stand on the threshold of rocket mail."
- Arthur Summerfield, US Postmaster General 1953 - 1961
Dannyalcatraz
Redshirt

Post by Dannyalcatraz »

If this thing gets the FULL Hollywood treatment, Will Smith will be cast as one of the genemod dinos.
President Sharky
Jedi Knight

Post by President Sharky »

This idea is so fucking stupid that there is no word in any language in existance to describe it. :wtf: :wtf:

Why, oh why, can't Speilberg just let the series be? He's already hammered 6" nails into this franchise's dino-coffin with The Lost World and JP3. With this, he's fucking blasting it with the main guns of the Yamato. :banghead: :kill: :roll:
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

I think this idea is awesome and support it fully. Fuck it. Come on, what franchise? JP1 was pretty bland as a movie, but everyone in the world saw it because it had the closest thing to images of a live dinosaur anyone had ever seen. JP2 & JP3 were generic crap. I say bring on the mutant dino super-soldier insanity. It could be fun.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Vympel wrote:Stupid. Why doesn't Spielberg leave this shit alone? 2 and 3 sucked. Leave it alone!
Given his level of brainrot by revising E.T. to have walkie talkies...instead of pistols in the FBI agents hands.

I'd say it's another brain fart of his.
He and Lucas need to stop sniffing the glue.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett