My ongoing vehicular repair job

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

My ongoing vehicular repair job

Post by Enigma »

As I've mentioned three months ago, my car got hit by a municipal truck, damaging the front right corner. Only now that I've managed to get off my ass and started doing something about the eyesore. Here are some pics of the repair process. More will follow.

Front End

Back End

Damaged Side

Driver Side

Engine

Busted Bolts :evil:

Mileage
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Thanks for the license plate number, a tow truck will be along shortly to relocate your car. :P

You might want to edit out the plate number.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

aerius wrote:Thanks for the license plate number, a tow truck will be along shortly to relocate your car. :P

You might want to edit out the plate number.
Ahh ok.

EDIT: Fixed.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

That's a nice ASVS plate. I especially like how it's at a 90 degree angle in the damaged side pic...
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:That's a nice ASVS plate. I especially like how it's at a 90 degree angle in the damaged side pic...
I suck at Photoshop. Sue me. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!