Adonis Tiebreaker (Take Two): Battle for Third

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Who should win third place?

Howedar
77%
Zac
23%

Total votes: 47

Zaia
Inamorata

Adonis Tiebreaker (Take Two): Battle for Third

Post by Zaia »

Howedar vs. Zac--FIGHT!

Their photos:
Howedar: Howedar
Zac Naloen: Zac1, Zac2

Edit: Since there was a question or two about the last round of voting...

Participants and the number of votes they received during the GALE/SoS round of 'finals'
Durandal: 5
Rye: 5
Howedar: 3
Zac: 3
aerianna: 2
D.W.: 2
Mitth: 2
TPJ: 2
Mad: 1
Olrik: 1
Last edited by Zaia on 2004-09-05 10:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Howedar. Again, manliness.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Howedar. Mountain + bare chest = t3h m4nl3h.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Zac, our resident jock.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

HOWEDAR!
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Zac, Zac, Zac! :D
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Howedar.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Howedar.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

SHit change my vote from Howedar to Zac, the question was missleading
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Uh, no. Whoever comes in second between Durandal and Rye will be second. Howedar and Zac are battling for third and fourth. These are just the tiebreakers, Aly. Both Durandal and Rye beat out Howedar, so he can't possibly come in higher than third. That's what's being decided now.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Zac for Prez!!!
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Zaia wrote:Uh, no. Whoever comes in second between Durandal and Rye will be second. Howedar and Zac are battling for third and fourth. These are just the tiebreakers, Aly. Both Durandal and Rye beat out Howedar, so he can't possibly come in higher than third. That's what's being decided now.
That was a brain fart...
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Gotta give it to Howedar.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Added the complete list of participants and their votes from the GALE/SoS round of finals (which ended up not being so final since everyone was tied) to the OP, and if you'd like a short history of this contest, view my response to Durandal's questions in the other tiebreaker thread.

What a mess. That's it, just half-naked chick photo contests from now on. ;-)
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

I vote for Zac.

Howedar reminds me of the type of guy who's proud to be in a fraternity, always wears shorts, often wears sandals, and often wears a baseball cap. Not that he necessarily is that kind of guy, but the resemblence is enough to disgust me.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Howedar.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Voting will be closed this coming Friday, so vote now if you haven't already.