Soldiers of the Sovereignty (revisited)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Soldiers of the Sovereignty (revisited)

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Thank you Peregrine and Ace for all of your support. You guys kick so much ass.

Soldiers of the Sovereignty: The Hammer Falls

Prologue:

Daron, a tiny colony of the United Sovereignty of Earth, located at the nation’s outer rim.

Laketown, the colony’s only city.

The Gamma-Sigma, the terrorist militia that has assaulted Daron.

The United Sovereignty Marine Corps, Earth’s answer to the terrorist threat.

“Lay down suppressive fire!” shouted Lieutenant John Baylor as green K-bolts – highly corrosive and semi-plasmatic railgun slugs – sheared through the corridor’s walls, forcing him to duck as an unlucky teammate ahead of him lost a head. Around the corner were trigger-happy Gamma-Sigma soldiers, fortifying their area with B-NETs, anti-material K-bolters. Baylor Squad, was tasked with eliminating the remaining Gamma-Sigma in the City Hall but not everything was going quite as planned, the Gamma-Sigma was determined to make life hell for him and his marines and John cursed them. Nevertheless, John had a job to do and he intended to-

His men returned fire, sending plasma through the wall like hot knives through butter and disrupting his train of thought. “Fire in the hole!” hollered John as he took out a grenade from his belt, pulled off the pin and tossed it at the corner. The grenade bounced to the other side and John was rewarded with a satisfyingly thunderous explosion followed by pure unadulterated silence, a testament to the efficiency of high explosives in close quarter combat. John activated his sensors and exhaled, relieved that his grenade had killed every living thing on the other side.

“You crazy son of a bitch!” snapped Pvt. Jerry Lawler, one of the soldiers in front and one of those most affected by the blast. “You could’ve killed me.”

“I didn’t, so get moving,” John sarcastically retorted as he cautiously stood up and directed his ten-man squad to move forward. They briskly passed the corner and John saw his handiwork, the walls, already burnt by plasma and K-bolt residue, were perforated with shrapnel and the floor was literally soaked with green Bragulan blood. John looked at the many bodies that littered the corridor, one was on its belly and was attempting to crawl away, bleeding profusely as it did so. John tipped the body over with his foot and shook his head; the soldier was barely alive, too mangled to provide any useful information. John did what any merciful soul would do: he pointed his plasma rifle at the soldier’s head and squeezed the trigger, causing the soldier’s face to explode outwards in a gory plasma-induced steam explosion.

“El-tee, we’ve got a squad of bears coming towards us. What do we do?” John’s second-in-command, Sgt. Joshua Cruise, said through the comm.-link.

“Set up mines ahead of us, and then we fall back. They’ll think we’re on the retreat and will move in, but as soon as the mines go boom, we jump at them,” John replied, a pair of soldiers taking the cue and setting up the explosives, cleverly hiding them under the corpses and in the walls’ many holes. One of the soldiers gave the thumbs-up signal. “Let’s go.” John said, withdrawing his squad.

The wait didn’t take long, one minute after Baylor squad withdrew, the unmistakable sounds of detonating explosives filled the corridor, following it was another blast, and another, the warheads erupting in a pattern that trapped the bulk of the Gamma-Sigma squad in a violent armor-shearing kill zone of shrapnel. “Go, go, go!” John ordered, moving quickly and carefully, half-crouching and leaning against the wall for cover. The corridor was saturated with dust, smoke and plasma bolts. John’s HUD automatically began acquiring targets, the targeting reticule locked onto a heat signature and John let out a controlled burst, sending plasma bolts through plaster, wood and concrete, and making short work of the target. John pointed at another heat signature; this one was attempting to stand up, still shell-shocked by the blasts, and he squeezed the trigger.

The other troopers fired through the walls and clipped the remnants of the Gamma-Sigma squad and proceeded unhindered by the threat of return fire (though it wasn’t like they weren’t prepared to deal with it). John turned around a corner and began firing directly at the enemy who were offering minimal resistance. A measly handgun round glanced off his chest plate and John promptly returned fire, cutting the offending soldier into half with a quick and clean stream of plasma. Up next was a sputtering burst of K-bolts that scattered acidic slugs throughout the room, one marine fell to the floor and yelped in pain while a slug punched through John’s left shoulder pad and another slug grazed his left knee-pad. John screamed before leaning on the wall and dropping to one knee, to provide a minimal target profile and to provide maximum survivability.

“Shit!” John hissed as the K-bolt’s acidic residue finished melting a hole through the armor and began eating away at his flesh. John tried to ignore the pain, he aimed his rifle and then fired, planting the enemy with one at the head and two at the chest while the suit’s ASH gel (Anti-penetration, Shock-absorbing, Heat-redistributing) sealed the holes in his suit. The acidic residue of the K-bolt was neutralized and the suit injected him with fast acting, pain killing and performance enhancing drugs. Relieved, John pivoted his rifle and fired another series of shots, while most missed their mark entirely, a few managed to hit and the other troopers compensated for his inaccuracy. John then turned his head to look at his teammate who was, thankfully, still alive though incapacitated. John’s HUD identified the man. “Medic, Jedd’s hurt. Get to him. I’ll lay down cover fire. More bears are coming.”

The Gamma-Sigma squad had backup, the HUD showed distant heat-signatures approaching their position and K-bolts began whizzing through the air, as if to confirm that fact. John pumped his rifle’s underslung grenade launcher and fired straight towards the direction of the newcomers. The high explosive warhead detonated over the heads of the incoming enemy, instantaneously killing their point guards. As this was happening, the rest of Baylor squad was filling the corridor with enough plasma bolts to overwhelm the IR sensors with hot dust and shrapnel. Then the Bragulans countered with their own brand of firepower, sending multiple rocket propelled grenades straight at John’s squad. Thankfully, the rockets lacked the proximity fuse of the USE grenades and ended up streaking to the rear of the corridor and exploding far away from John, however, it was a mixed blessing as the screams of his men at the rear filled the comm.-links. Immediately afterwards, intense streams of K-bolts erupted from the Gamma-Sigma formation, forcing the marines to hug the ground to avoid being torn into acidic shreds.

The second he hit the ground, John began firing towards the K-bolts’ origin, him and his squad blindly trading weapons fire with the Gamma-Sigma, infrared and x-ray sensors now blind due to the background heat and dust. John pumped his grenade launcher and attempted to crouch, but an RPG screamed overhead, forcing him to hit the ground for the third time. John lay still on the ground, waiting for a follow up RPG, but there was none and thankfully, K-bolt fire was sparse at his side of the corridor. John then got up to a crouch and fired a grenade that exploded over the heads of the Gamma-Sigma squad. John got back to the ground right before a dozen K-bolts nearly sliced his head off. “Grenades! Stick them full of grenades! Use your grenade launchers!” John yelled like a madman as he discarded his launcher’s spent clip and snapped in a new clip full of grenades, he then pointed his rifle at the enemy and sent a full automatic stream of plasma, waving the rifle side-to-side as he held the trigger. The rifle stopped firing and began beeping, signaling that its primary clip was totally empty. Then there was monstrous boom followed by a giant wave of dust, shrapnel and air which filled the room as five grenades simultaneously exploded over the Gamma-Sigma’s heads. John, not wanting to be upstaged, pumped his grenade launcher and fired one of his own grenades.

The projectile exploded on the corridor’s wall, causing parts of the already decimated ceiling to fall on the Gamma-Sigma. John pumped his launcher again and fired another round. The rest of the squad was also filling the corridor with grenade blasts. John could not be sure if there were any Gamma-Sigma soldiers left alive, his sensors were blind and the exploding grenades simply did not improve the situation, but it was always better to be safe than sorry, so John pumped his launcher for the third time and fired. After he finished his remaining two 25mm grenades, John held up his hand to signaling his squad to cease-fire. Then there was rumbling as the remains of the ceiling fell all over the corridor and after that, silence. Everything non-human was dead. The remains of the Gamma-Sigma soldiers were scattered everywhere in all shapes and sizes from entire torsos riddled with holes and shrapnel to dismembered limbs to random chunks of burnt flesh, it was a massacre. The dead bears didn’t matter though, as John started listing his squad’s dead. John thanked godless that he wouldn’t be the one to write those post-mortem letter things but John also cursed himself for getting his men killed, then he cursed himself for wandering off into la-la land again and decided to just do a scan the of area, something easier than thinking.

“We’ve probably killed the lot of them,” commented a soldier after whistling. “After all, we aren’t that far from where the bosses and hostages are.”

“And I bet they’re dying to meet us,” mumbled another.

“Let’s hurry up, double time. Let’s get this shit out of the way!” John barked after scanning the area for the second time. He walked towards the debris and used his augmented strength – courtesy of his battle suit - to toss a huge chunk of the ceiling away. The other soldiers followed their commander, quickly carving a path through the blockade of building material and corpses and then quickly making their way to their destination. “Stun grenades.” John said as he replaced his grenade launcher’s clip with a fresh one filled with specialized grenades. The door leading to the Mayor’s office was blown apart by anti-material K-bolts fired from B-NETs as the remaining handful of Gamma-Sigma soldiers attempted a last ditch attempt at defense. A stream of slugs swept the corridor, forcing John to crash into a janitor’s closet while the other troops found other means of protection. The stream of K-bolts continued tearing through the corridor for a full minute before ending abruptly, either the B-NET needed a reload or had jammed. John tapped his wrist-computer, ordering a shot of stimulants as he emerged out of the closet and pumped his grenade while the enemy started discharging small-arms fire.

Grenades were then sent into the office and they began emitting a hypersonic screech, sound that was deafening to dogs and Bragulans but harmless to humans. Hand grenades of the flash bang variety were also chucked into the room for extra measure as not all of the Gamma-Sigma were Bragulans. Then John, along with his squad, entered the room and began eliminating the last vestiges of resistance. John scanned the room, quickly noting most of the Gamma-Sigma soldiers kneeling on the ground with their hands on their heads in pain. One soldier was reaching for a K-bolter and John fired a snapshot, vaporizing the soldier’s hand, John pivoted and fired several plasma bolts at the heart of another soldier who was trying to stand and shoot, the soldier dropped dead. John ceased firing as the squad had already cleared the area, then he surveyed the room – which was quite spacious and bare, save for the carpeting, tables and chairs - and found the targets, nine civilians which huddled in a corner and three Gamma-Sigma officers at another corner, all with their hands on their heads.

The room was quickly secured and the Gamma-Sigma officers were bound in neo-steel shackles and unmasked, revealing two battle hardened Bragulans and one human male, bald and of Caucasian descent. The nine civilians were checked for injuries and secured. John radioed his superiors and told them that the targets had been acquired. The trip out of City Hall was quick and without incident, the squad went through the route it took to enter the building, passing by ozone-drenched corridors, blood-soaked floors and charred corpses. Finally, they reached the exit that had two large oak doors now resembling Swiss cheese (courtesy of the Marine Corps) and a lot of concrete pillars, also resembling Swiss cheese. There were stairs that led to a parking lot, bearing minimal resemblance to those wide and large stairways on capitols, those things whose name John could not recall at the moment. At the parking lot was a contingent of marines with their vehicles and whatnot and in the air were gunships. “What is it, Josh?” John asked, noticing his second-in-command’s approach.

“Uh…sir, weren’t we supposed to extract six civilian hostages,” Joshua said, his voice sounding like a whisper through the comm.-link.

John emitted a barely audible gasping sound as his weary mind began to analyze this new load of information. John looked towards the ex-hostages and noticed that they were separated into two groups, one larger group of six people and a smaller group of three people. John had an odd feeling in his gut about this and decided to press on; he used his HUD’s image intensification feature to examine the smaller group. John saw Rolexes, clean untouched and pricey-looking clothing and no signs of injury or disturbance; he compared it with the larger group and saw an extreme disparity. John decided to approach the group. “You three, can I have a word with you guys?” John said. The group froze for a split second before one of them bolted towards the City Hall’s entrance, running like hell. The other two registered what had just transpired but John, whose suspicions were now confirmed, yelled: “Stop right now or I’ll shoot!”

The two men didn’t move an inch, but John’s yelling and threatening was unheard by the running man. John brought up his plasma rifle and aimed, but tossed the rifle to the ground and opting for a non-lethal solution instead. In a blur, John took out his pistol, turned off the safety and took aim. His targeting reticule locked at the center of the running man’s body mass, but John wanted something non-lethal and decided to take aim. John’s brain signaled to him that he had got a lock onto the man’s foot and he fired. The High Explosive Armor Piercing (HEAP) round impacted the man’s ankle and exploded, sending a shaped explosion through the flesh and bone and literally amputating the foot. The man yelped in surprise and fell down footless, the other marines jerked their heads towards the sudden commotion and John thanked godless for his drug-enhanced reaction time and for the fact that the running man was going uphill. John looked back to the other two and saw that they on the ground, marines aiming at their heads. John turned on his pistol’s safety, got his rifle and sat down on the stairs as the footless man filled the air with screams. As the men were restrained, Joshua walked to John, sat beside him, and patted him on the shoulder pad. “Nice shooting, buddy.”

“This sucks, I hate my job,” John weakly replied as the groaning footless man was carted past John on a stretcher. “And you, shut the fuck up!”
Last edited by Shroom Man 777 on 2004-09-03 06:53am, edited 2 times in total.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Me like, now go get drunk, its that good.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Thank you Peregrine and Ace for all of your support. You guys kick so much ass.
*Cough* What about your other long term reader? :( Don't I deserve to ass kick to..?

EDIT-after reading: Pretty good..I think I prefer the original though...
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Well, I don't know about me, but Sim edited it.

Your a reader, your Shrooms fan base, he needs it

*thanks Crazed for keeping the Mushroom writing*

Well, from a story prespective maybe, but in writing, you gotta admit this is alot better.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Ace Pace wrote:Well, I don't know about me, but Sim edited it.

Your a reader, your Shrooms fan base, he needs it

*thanks Crazed for keeping the Mushroom writing*

Well, from a story prespective maybe, but in writing, you gotta admit this is alot better.
Technically, I writings better but i prefer the original story lines, I man the original had that kick-ass tortute scene did it not?
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Well, this is the prologue *checks* torture was chapter 1.

I have no idea if its in, i'm not his plotter :P
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, sorry Crazed, if I hurt your feelings. But Peregrine is my grammatical proof reader and Ace is my concept proofer.

And the torture scene is coming in the start of Chapter One and I'm making it better than ever.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Hmn, do we have arms being taken off? drugs injected? keeping him awake?
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I might dabble on mind fucking.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I might dabble on mind fucking.
:wtf: okey, Shroom, back away from me...
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

BAHAHAHA! Ace now PH34R5 M3h!!!!11
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Well, sorry Crazed, if I hurt your feelings. But Peregrine is my grammatical proof reader and Ace is my concept proofer.
You see which should make your best reader having no personal gan in your story and STILL reading. :P Well aside making you feel like you should read my fics. *Points at sig, for 'NO' reason ;)*
And the torture scene is coming in the start of Chapter One and I'm making it better than ever.
Glad to here it. Now, we want it now!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

ONE:

Fredrick Masley was jolted back into the land of the living, his chest heaving and his skin soaked with sweat. Being an intelligence agent for the United Federation of Profit-Seeking Planets, he instinctually scanned the surroundings, trying to assess the situation. Fredrick found himself suspended in the air in a column of blue light (probably a force field of some sort), naked, unable to move and totally defenseless and he instantly realized that he was fucked. Being an intelligence agent in enemy custody always led to bad, uncomfortable and potentially lethal things. Fredrick continued scanning the surroundings and subconsciously noted that everything, save for his little column of light, was pitch-black, something standard for most interrogations. Then, something stirred ahead of Fredrick. It was most definitely his would-be interrogator, which meant that the interrogation was about to commence, which made Fredrick nervous, to say the least. Suddenly, another column of blue light revealed the interrogator and Fredrick felt chills run down his spine.

The interrogator was humanoid, tall as a human and very thin, it was hairless and its skin was light grey in color. It had a very large head that had no nose, no ears, only a small slit for a mouth and two huge, black almond-shaped eyes, unblinking eyes that stared straight at Fredrick. Fredrick shivered. It was an Apexai, a Grey alien. Fredrick never liked Greys, they were weird, spooky and sometimes downright scary, especially when they were staring, something which Fredrick’s Grey was currently doing. The Grey wasn’t moving, it was just looking at Fredrick and Fredrick could not help but shiver again. Fredrick suppressed his fear and attempted to explain the Apexai fifteen feet in front of him. After a moment, Fredrick came up with several possible answers, none of which were pleasant. The most likely answer was that the Grey was an agent not from the USE, but from a foreign Apexai nation and this carried implications that Fredrick wasn’t too comfortable with. The USE wanted deniability, handing its captive to a foreign power for ‘extensive’ interrogation, an interrogation that the USE would officially have no part of while, for all points and purposes, the interrogation would actually be conducted by the USE, therefore if, for some reason, the public knew what had transpired, the blame would not be pegged on the USE. The USE were bastards, but it wasn’t as if they were the only ones doing it. Fredrick knew he was fucked, he resigned to his fate, but that didn’t mean he was going to enjoy what would happen to him.

The Grey spoke without opening his mouth. “Hello Mr. Masley.”

“Call me Fred,” Fredrick replied, surprised that the Grey’s voice was inside his head. “You’re a telepath, I assume.”

“That is correct Mr. Ma- Fred. And you can call me Benathil,” the alien nodded his head. It was the first time the Grey moved.

“Okay,” Fredrick answered.

“You already know why you are here, and you already know why I am here,” the Grey was cutting the pleasantries short and was going right to the point.

“Yes Ben,” Fredrick had a sick feeling in his gut.

“Very well. Fred, I am going to ask you only once, so please cooperate,” the Grey seemed like a nice fellow, he was quite polite and sounded like an Englishman, even though his voice was quite neutral. “We know the Federation sent you to Daron, we know that your nation is using the Gamma-Sigma as a tool against rival nations. We also know that you have information pertaining to the location of a secret base of operations belonging to the Federation and the Gamma-Sigma. Would you please tell us what you know of this secret base? Please answer me; it’s the polite thing to do.”

“I’m not telling you anything, Grey-shit!” Fredrick spat in a sudden surge of defiance, the term ‘Grey’ was considered by Apexai as an offensive slur and Ben was apparently surprised, to Fredrick’s pleasure.

The Grey slowly shook his head. “I’m sorry Fred, I really hoped that you would cooperate but now you force me to take a less-civil approach. I really regret that it had to end like this.”

Something was descending in Fredrick’s column of blue light. Fredrick looked up and saw a device that resembled a bulky chrome-painted helmet with wires sticking out from the sides and probably from the top as well. Anxiety hit Fredrick, he knew what this machine was, it was a mind-hacker, a sadistic device that would physically interface with the mind, linking it to a computer that could digitally manipulate the mind. The mind-hacker could also link the patient to a telepath, forming a stronger telepathic link than that of a connection without the hacker and making manual mind-manipulation (or mind-rape) easier. The force field that was holding Fredrick up in the air constricted him, forcing his head back down as the helmet landed on his head and secured itself on Fredrick. It was a perfect fit.

“This might cause some momentary discomfort,” warned the Grey. Oddly, there was no malice in his voice.

“No-” before Fredrick could complete his sentence, the mind-hacker swiftly inserted dozens of nano-wires into Fredrick’s skull. The invisible wires went through flesh and bone, sliding into Fredrick’s brain and molecularly fusing with his neurons. A second later, Fredrick gaped, rolled his eyes backwards and screamed in pain as his brain finally comprehended what had just happened. After a minute, the pain subsided and Fredrick was filled with a mind-numbing sensation. However, that didn’t stop him from talking. “I’m not telling you anything.”

The Grey didn’t answer him, but Fredrick was rewarded with an uncomfortable tingling sensation in the head, as if warm tendrils were swirling inside his mind. The Grey was probing him. Fredrick hardened his mind, doing what he was conditioned to do against telepaths but the Grey pressed on and Fredrick hardened his mind even more.

“Is he offering resistance?” a new voice, no, an echo said. It wasn’t the Grey’s. How it got in his mind, Fredrick didn’t know for sure, maybe had something to do with the telepathic connection between the Grey and him. The Grey, seeing Fredrick’s distraction, pushed through, but Fredrick countered, pushing the Grey’s telepathic tentacles out of the deeper parts of his mind.

“Quite,” the Grey’s echo responded. Yes, Fredrick was hearing things from the Grey’s mind.

“Then rip every single neuron of his until he ends up a vegetable. We don’t need him alive,” the new echo said. Fredrick didn’t like this.

“If you insist,” the Grey responded, slightly reluctant.

“Do it.”

Fredrick screamed as if he never screamed before as he was overwhelmed by boiling heat and electricity, courtesy of the mind-hacker. But there was something else, Grey’s telepathic tendrils, they were no longer sifting through Fredrick’s mind, they were now viciously wrapping around every thought and tearing it apart, hundreds of thoughts ripped to pieces simultaneously. It was not a mind-rape, it had transcended that, it was now a sadistic dissection of the mind. Fredrick could not fight, he could only scream. His back arched to an obscene angle as electricity coursed through his skull and spine. Spasms erupted all over Fredrick’s sweat soaked body due to the electricity and heat and his bulging eyeballs rolled back as tears flowed from his eyes. His mouth, still screaming, began to foam and vomit at the same time. His nose and ears began bleeding. Fredrick began urinating and defecating and his body began convulsing violently, thrashing his head and smearing vomit and blood - which was by now flowing profusely from his nose ears and mouth - all over his face. It was surreal sight, a tortured man suspended midair, screaming at the top of his lungs while he hurled blood and vomit into the air and made a pool of blood mixed with excrement on the floor below.

The screams stopped.

“He is dead,” the Grey said, this time he was speaking with his mouth and not his mind.

“Have you acquired the necessary information?” the unknown voice asked.

“Yes I have, Mr. Brown. And you will be pleased to know that it checks out with what I have obtained from the other two,” the Grey replied impassively.

“Tired?” Mr. Brown asked, walking out of the shadows and nearing the Grey, who was in a column of blue light, just like Fredrick, though without the force fields. The light revealed Mr. Brown to be a middle aged man, tall, thin and with gelled hair. He was wearing a black business suit with a black tie and black shoes as well as black sunglasses. He looked like the stereotypical agent from the Central Earth Intelligence Department.

“Indeed. These interrogations can be quite tiring and can build quite the appetite,” Benathil said, turning away from Fredrick and towards Mr. Brown. “Do you happen to have some refreshments? Food and drinks?”

“Ah. Yes, we do Mr. Benathil. Come, follow me,” Mr. Brown and the Grey walked away from Fredrick’s bloodied and stinking body and exited the room. Then Fredrick’s blue column of light deactivated and his corpse fell face first on his own pool of blood and waste.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

1st post. Wow. Scary. *Hides behind sofa*
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Thank you.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Bah, he got here first.

Well, nice, I allmost fell out of my chair at the mind rape.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Fell out of the chair laughing? :?
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Fell out of the chair laughing? :?

Screaming, I have a friend here who dosn't know english, he had no idea what I was screaming about till I explained mind rape.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

MUWAHAHAHA!!!!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Shroom, since you didn't send me the file, I copy pasted it to the mirrors, hope its okey.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

It's okay.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

Thankyou Shrrom, its so hard to get this kind of graphic, gut-wrenching portrayal when you have parents who dont let you see violent movies, *sigh*
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I don't get to watch too much gory, gut-wrenching movies. But that doesn't matter, all you need is the right (or wrong, depending on how you look at it) mindset plus the proper dosage of imagination. And viola, you've got a levitating, bleeding, shitting, pissing, screaming man! :D
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!