Zor's Fanfic Challenge

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Zor's Fanfic Challenge

Post by Zor »

ZOR WANTS TO SEE IF YOU HAVE THE TALENT TO TAKE UP THIS CHALLENGE OF HIS!

The First one (Drumroll)...

Cobra vs Trekverse!

Enjoy!
Signing off, Terran Imperial Star Navy hall of Admiralty...

EDIT: For spelling. ~GR
I took out the goddam allcaps thread title, which you should've done, Ghost. So annoying.
~Pablo
Last edited by Zor on 2004-09-07 11:47am, edited 1 time in total.
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I want to see if YOU have the talent to spell correctly.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I want to see if YOU have the talent to spell correctly.
Its not so much the spelling. (On this post at least) but the order of words. What the fuck is that "what" doing there anyway? The sentence doesn't make sense!
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Hey! I have problems with this kind of thing as well! and i have damn good medical reason! so does verilon!

alhough we do know Zor to be a bit of an Ass Hat
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Hell, im currently writing a story myself, and thanks to Ace, its reasnoble (or so i think) so Zor if you write a chaper to two for something of your own, and then compare it to mine, we might see if youve got a good reason to be like this

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Dartzap wrote:Hey! I have problems with this kind of thing as well! and i have damn good medical reason! so does verilon!

alhough we do know Zor to be a bit of an Ass Hat
You know your right? Considering the state most of my posts turn up in without any medical reasons, its a bit hypocritical of me to yell at another.

Ah well, Life goes on.
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Damn Straight

LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

My Cobra vs Trek fanfic, entitled "Blooty Blorgh Blah Fuckity Fuck."

Once upon a time, Cobra Commander built a wormhole machine so that he could travel forward in time and find powerful technology with which to destroy G.I. Joe forever. Destro thought it looked rather like a toilet, and sat down upon it to have a shit, whereupon he was sucked into the wormhole. He landed on the bridge of the USS Enterprise, where Jean-Luc Picard died of envy for meeting a man with a head balder and more shiny than his own. Conditioned to obey the baldest and most shiny-headed man around, the crew made Destro their new captain. Captain Destro had them fly the ship around the sun really fast, causing them to travel back in time for no goddamn sensible reason at all. Upon arriving back in the present, Captain Destro blew up G.I. Joe headquarters with a photon torpedo, then murdered Wesley Crusher with an icepick in celebration. The end.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

And we have a winner!
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

A winner is ME!
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:My Cobra vs Trek fanfic, entitled "Blooty Blorgh Blah Fuckity Fuck."

Once upon a time, Cobra Commander built a wormhole machine so that he could travel forward in time and find powerful technology with which to destroy G.I. Joe forever. Destro thought it looked rather like a toilet, and sat down upon it to have a shit, whereupon he was sucked into the wormhole. He landed on the bridge of the USS Enterprise, where Jean-Luc Picard died of envy for meeting a man with a head balder and more shiny than his own. Conditioned to obey the baldest and most shiny-headed man around, the crew made Destro their new captain. Captain Destro had them fly the ship around the sun really fast, causing them to travel back in time for no goddamn sensible reason at all. Upon arriving back in the present, Captain Destro blew up G.I. Joe headquarters with a photon torpedo, then murdered Wesley Crusher with an icepick in celebration. The end.
that was actually pretty funny. :lol:
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Actually Destro HAS hair they show it in the comic...for shiny blad evilnesss Dr. Mindbender.....let him loose on Wesley....."Yes I`m afrai he is QUITE delusional...a full lobotomy is needed in his case."

With help from the master of disguise Zartan
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Col. Crackpot wrote:
GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:My Cobra vs Trek fanfic, entitled "Blooty Blorgh Blah Fuckity Fuck."

that was actually pretty funny. :lol:
Go look up "Imperial Cheeseburger" on the Archive. Same author.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

I'm 0ld sk00l y0!

Also read my masterpiece: "Paul Jacques Eats Donkey Shit."

Whippersnappers today don't even remember Paul... or Elim... or Timmy... Then again, I daresay Scooter is worse than any of them.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:I'm 0ld sk00l y0!

Whippersnappers today don't even remember Paul... or Elim... or Timmy... Then again, I daresay Scooter is worse than any of them.
Yeah, but at least they had some real entertainment value. Scooter... he's amusing, in the way that a bloody train wreck is amusing.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Crayz9000 wrote:
GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:I'm 0ld sk00l y0!

Yeah, but at least they had some real entertainment value. Scooter... he's amusing, in the way that a bloody train wreck is amusing.
True, but only if you're on the sidelines of the debate. Actually debating (for me, at least) felt like I was slamming my head against a brickwall for each word he typed.