Chardok's theory(from Aphro contest)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

PLUS

EQUALS

Bohemianfey?
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Chardok, that shouldn't be posted here, it should be posted in the Discussion Thread. Could someone split that out?
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

By His Word...
Super-Gagme
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Super-Gagme »

Did you see the drunk picture she posted? She does a good job hiding things on her in the "artistic" pictures. Definately look nothing like her.
History? I love history! First, something happens, then, something else happens! It's so sequential!! Thank you first guy, for writing things down!

evilcat4000: I dont spam

Cairbur: The Bible can, and has, been used to prove anything and everything (practically!)
StarshipTitanic: Prove it.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Why did this get split when there's easily still three pages of other spam in the contest thread, Gil? Why not just let this sit with the rest of it that hasn't been split? :?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Was it just because he included pics? They could've been inlined if they were somehow against the rules or distracting.

Doesn't seem right to me that Chardok got singled out for commenting when plenty of others have too. I'm fairly certain his pics were quite complimentary...
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Actually, in the chat Fey seemed almost distressed at the comparison. I say she was selling herself short, but I'll never understand women...
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Might've been split bacause it was a whole new and hardly relevant Chardokism, though Connor's aside could have been moved too.
By His Word...
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Rogue 9 wrote:Actually, in the chat Fey seemed almost distressed at the comparison. I say she was selling herself short, but I'll never understand women...
Why the hell would she be distressed at someone comparing her to being a combination of two of the most beautiful women on the planet? *sigh* They were intended as a complement, and I actually MEANT to post them in the discussion thread, I just hadn't realized I was in the contest one (oops on me) but, you know what? It's cool, I'll simply keep my comments to myself.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Chardok wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:Actually, in the chat Fey seemed almost distressed at the comparison. I say she was selling herself short, but I'll never understand women...
Why the hell would she be distressed at someone comparing her to being a combination of two of the most beautiful women on the planet? *sigh* They were intended as a complement, and I actually MEANT to post them in the discussion thread, I just hadn't realized I was in the contest one (oops on me) but, you know what? It's cool, I'll simply keep my comments to myself.
Like I said, I'll never understand.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

There was an afro contest? :P
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Chardok wrote:It's cool, I'll simply keep my comments to myself.
Yes! *pumps fist*

:P
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman