Yay? SW DVD related.

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

VT-16
Sith Marauder

Post by VT-16 »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
VT-16 wrote:The debate is over:

DVDs reviewed
Damn it, VT, I was gonna post that as a new thread. :evil:

:P
^O^
Greedo Shoots First
Apparently, they´ve made it look like they basically shoot at the same time. From the mpeg I got, it looked really quick and intense compared to the ´97-version.

The cut-scenes have been confirmed by spies to be for the hi-def-versions coming in 2007 or something. ;)
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

**grumblegrumble** Greedo *STILL* shoots first. **grumblegrumblebitch**
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Kurgan
Sith Marauder

Post by Kurgan »

Greedo Shoots First
Apparently, they´ve made it look like they basically shoot at the same time. From the mpeg I got, it looked really quick and intense compared to the ´97-version.

The cut-scenes have been confirmed by spies to be for the hi-def-versions coming in 2007 or something. ;)
The fact remains that Greedo misses a stationary target from less than a meter away (Jabba sure wasted his money there!), and Han Solo was well within all notions of honor and self defense in shooting first, and he's no Jedi, but oh well.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Back on-topic, they don't seem to be including the entirety of the Ewoks and Droids animated adventures on DVD. Why don't they simply release both seasons of the two animated series in a boxed set at the same time? Wouldn't that be a better way of doing it?
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."