Dream Girl sketch

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Dream Girl sketch

Post by Gil Hamilton »

OK, this is really weird shit for me. Last night I had this dream about this girl (no, it wasn't one of those dreams) and I swear on t3h b00bees that I've never once seen her before. I'm sure she's an mix of several girls that I know, but what struck me was that she looked so completely happy. Like, totally sincerely happy.

I don't often remember my dreams, but she's really stuck with me. So this morning before my Microeconomics class, while it was still fresh in my head, I made this pencil sketch in my notebook. For some reason, it was really profound for me, like I may have captured her and I wanted to share it.

Weird stuff, no?
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Gil, I have had dreams like that. Unfortunately, I can't draw, and I wasn't able to save the face of my Dream Girl.

Good sketch.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:Gil, I have had dreams like that. Unfortunately, I can't draw, and I wasn't able to save the face of my Dream Girl.
I CAN draw, but I've never had a dream like that. Good one, Gil. :)
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Some times I have dreams like that, but I can never remember what they look like(which might be a good thing, last night I had a dream where I was battling Voldemort and Death Eaters on a Mesa with her, and she gets blasted off the edge, I don't remember what she looked like after the fall, but I knew she wasn't gonna make it)
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite