My Utah fotolog

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

My Utah fotolog

Post by InnerBrat »

...Is now up

Guestbook comments encouraged...
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Pr0n! Sweet, beautiful pr0n...

Well, maybe not. These are great pics, IB. I'll never think of a desert the same way again.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

It's hard to imagine that those bones your group found are really almost 6,000 years old! :o

Oh, and BTW, cheap peppermint scnapps? I thought properly proper British digs had porters to carry cases and cases of expensive aperitifs and spirits along with their chefs and supply trains? And not one single pith helmet in the whole bunch of you!
Oh, InnerBrat... :(

:lol: :D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

:cry:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Yeah. Shouldn't you have a pith hat, monocle, a bushy mustache and a small army of grubby natives in loinclothes shifting about at your disposal (in this case Mormons)?
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Yeah. Shouldn't you have a pith hat, monocle, a bushy mustache and a small army of grubby natives in loinclothes shifting about at your disposal (in this case Mormons)?
I do not wear a loincloth! Though I'm not a Mormon, I do live here.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Knife wrote:I do not wear a loincloth! Though I'm not a Mormon, I do live here.
Well, are you grubby and shirtless?

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
Knife wrote:I do not wear a loincloth! Though I'm not a Mormon, I do live here.
Well, are you grubby and shirtless?
Only in your wet dreams, buddy. :P

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Gil Hamilton wrote: Well, are you grubby and shirtless?

Without answering for Knife, I would like to comment that he was In the Marines.... :P
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Lonestar wrote:Without answering for Knife, I would like to comment that he was In the Marines.... :P
That is true. Using that kind of training, he'd be the perfect grubby native tour guide for InnerBrat in Utah, since there is virtually nothing he can't headbutt into submission. :lol:

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
Lonestar wrote:Without answering for Knife, I would like to comment that he was In the Marines.... :P
That is true. Using that kind of training, he'd be the perfect grubby native tour guide for InnerBrat in Utah, since there is virtually nothing he can't headbutt into submission. :lol:
To my regret, she and I never hooked up (in the platonic way, you heathens).

Other than that, you grimy, worthless squid, be damned happy I'm still not in, cuz I'd duct tape you to my berthing space for sure. :P

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Knife wrote: To my regret, she and I never hooked up (in the platonic way, you heathens).

Other than that, you grimy, worthless squid, be damned happy I'm still not in, cuz I'd duct tape you to my berthing space for sure. :P

Bring it.

:twisted:

Pretty nice pictures there, IB.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Bring it.

Guess which one you are?!?!

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Well, I'm not a PO2 and my mustache is Red so I guess I'm not in there, now am I? :P
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Lonestar wrote:Well, I'm not a PO2 and my mustache is Red so I guess I'm not in there, now am I? :P
I hate to derail Brat's thread further, but...... I was thinking of the Indian, myself.

:oops: Sorry, Brat, :oops: No more from me. I'll beat him silly on PM or in the Mess.

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Knife wrote:
Lonestar wrote:Well, I'm not a PO2 and my mustache is Red so I guess I'm not in there, now am I? :P
I hate to derail Brat's thread further, but...... I was thinking of the Indian, myself.

:oops: Sorry, Brat, :oops: No more from me. I'll beat him silly on PM or in the Mess.
So, was that picture taken before Perinquus recieved his promotion? :D

Incidently, in Married with Children, wasn't the Navy guy black? :?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Knife wrote:Other than that, you grimy, worthless squid, be damned happy I'm still not in, cuz I'd duct tape you to my berthing space for sure. :P
...You realise of course that in some circles a squid being duct-taped to a marine's berthing space, by a marine, is considered the height of eroticism, don't you?
What exactly are you propositioning here, and can I watch? :lol:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Very cool, liked the buffalo shot...I dunno just it's cool.

The couple night shots are awesome...wow, forgot what a desert night looks like.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I hope you packed plenty of sun shielding stuff....

we don't want to see if cute goth girls burst into flame now do we....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:I hope you packed plenty of sun shielding stuff....

we don't want to see if cute goth girls burst into flame now do we....
Actually some her pesonal photos afterwards were very beautiful.

Her hair is absolutely gorgeous and she has a really cool tan from it all.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete