That Aphrodite Contest-o-Rama!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ghost Rider wrote:Do what you can. Post a poll or just congratualte who entered.

Either way, this thing became a clusterfuck, but at heart it had at least intentions in the right area.
I need to make some PMs and AIM messages before I can to see if certain members are still game, then I'm going to go ahead with the voting thread. I'm not going to tank this contest because of some high school drama, as most of the participants have been excellent and it would be a same to say "Sorry, contest over." without finishing it.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Do what you can. Post a poll or just congratualte who entered.

Either way, this thing became a clusterfuck, but at heart it had at least intentions in the right area.
I need to make some PMs and AIM messages before I can to see if certain members are still game, then I'm going to go ahead with the voting thread. I'm not going to tank this contest because of some high school drama, as most of the participants have been excellent and it would be a same to say "Sorry, contest over." without finishing it.
That's cool. I'm not saying complete tank it, just make what you want out of it. The only sad part is what the clusterfuck it has become.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

I managed to get these saved and uploaded to the new site.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

You're welcome. :wink: Nice pics.

On another note, is this still a contest, or are we just going with making it another picture thread?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Rogue 9 wrote:On another note, is this still a contest, or are we just going with making it another picture thread?
Beowulf said all current contests would be allowed to run their course before the contest breed went extinct.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution