Edi's 2nd Annual "Who's Your Favorite SDnet Denizen?&qu

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Lagmonster wrote:Einy is colourful; his posts are like gluing skittles to the Mona Lisa.
This is simply perfection, Lag.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Lagmonster wrote:Shep, whom I basically never converse with on the board because we have nothing in common, is hilarious to read and therefore deserves mention. He's a nuclear weapon with fins and a penis.
You inspired this by Gil:

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

MKSheppard wrote:
Lagmonster wrote:Shep, whom I basically never converse with on the board because we have nothing in common, is hilarious to read and therefore deserves mention. He's a nuclear weapon with fins and a penis.
You inspired this by Gil:

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Armour/ShepStuff/shep5.png
It's cute...in a horrifying kind of way.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

It's cute...in a horrifying kind of way.[/quote]

I still say it needs big rimmed glasses. To give it the 'Don Knotts' look.

Oh, and you guys suck, besides Edi and the Mess, nobody likes me. :P
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Knife wrote:Oh, and you guys suck, besides Edi and the Mess, nobody likes me. :P
You realize, of course, Edi is The Mess too, right? So saying "Edi and the Mess" is kind of, well...off.

But hey, I guess if you think outside the box it works.

Besides, we of The Mess know true quality when we see it. Which is why we let you in. And I say "we" as a collective thing, because you came in before me. But anyway, I'm rambling. So, in conclusion...

Smper Fi, Bitch. :P
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

I wasn't too worried about it, killer. You did notice the :P n there?

Oh, and Edi started the thread, which is why I singled him out.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Marksist
Jedi Knight

Post by Marksist »

Darth Wong, Stravo, Durandal, Ghost Rider, and SirNitram are my favorites to read. All are masters of debate, and also at giving the smackdown when needed. All seem like really cool people.

Edit: Also Joe, because he is also a band nerd, seems to be very knowledgable about movies, and even though I don't agree with his political viewpoints, I still think they are intelligently thought out, and he seems well informed.
-Chris Marks
Justice League
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Dalton wrote:Ah, forgot about Eleas and the Bear, who both deserve special mention for being there when I needed them. Oh, and Spyder. Did I mention the king of the random madmen himself?

no problem, I didn't know you need those samhaen offerings that much <jk>

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Oh man, where to begin...

Zaia - she's just fun to chat with and she's always so warm and caring. She's also perhaps the only woman on this board who has seen my pic. I think for that reason alone she deserves to go first :)

Durandal - Damien. Should we ever lose Mike to an accident, at least we know his spirit would live on in Damien. He's also amusing for his overt hair fetish. He's also definitely in the list of "smartest guys I've known" and I've enjoyed our conversations greatly over time.

Dalton - Solid, dependable, and loyal. The board's Chewbacca. Endlessly patient and perhaps one of the bedrocks (I think at least) the board is maintained on. That and the FUQ.

CmdrWilkens - another ASVS'er I've had the privelege of knowing for some time. He is the originator of some of the most comprehensive turbolaser calculations this side of Brian Young, and I enjoy those all to brief times when he and I can chat on AIM.

Marina - Cossacks and her tendency to *snerk*. That and she's one of the few people on this board (one of the others would be Phong and Ted C) who would rmember Brian Young's "debate slate." and the conversations on that :)

Brian Young - my Mentor, my friend, and someone who has introduced me not only to sci fi analysis, but also introduced me to some of the most interesting people I have had the honor and pleasure of talkign to (including Mike, Wayne, Curtis, Ted, Sean, and many others.) For putting me on his Babtech staff. Talkign with Brian was perhaps one of the most remarkable and enjoyable changes in my life.

Phong - ASVSer and fellow SB debator. Its always amusign tow atch him post. I am also in awe of his knowledge whhen I have navy-related questions.

Publius - when it comes to knowledge and understanding of the workings and policies of the Imperial government or Palpatine, he is your man. One of the most insightful and thoughtful contributors to this board. When he talks, you definitely listen.

Howedar - Though I dont think he and I got off to a good start, I can consider it a privelege that he and I enjoy some memorable and fun conversations. He's also remarkably intelligent as well - he is the one who perhaps singlehandedly managed to debunk the false claims regarding Darksaber

RedImperator - great writer (I enjoy Fast Times even if Damien has foricbly inflicted it upon me most o fthe time), and also a joy to converse with. I can see why he and Damien get along so well.

Mad - another fellow SB member.. he and I have had long and interesting conversations about Star Wars and other topics for years now. He is also one of those few whose ability as a debator and an analyst have often gone unnoticed and unappreciated, but he is one of the most formidable Star Wars debators I have had the pleasure of knowing.

Wayne Poe - brash, crude, upfront, loves poop and fart jokes... and one goddamn relentless sonofabitch when it comes to debates. Another person I am proud to say I know well.

Ted C - another grossly underestimated person on here. He doesnt speak much either, but when he does his thoughts are born of one of the most meticulous and conservative minds I've known. Also a fellow Babtech member.

Galvatron - mostly because I know his secret identity and we have similar acquaintances and interest. Also because I remember his galvatron sig pics with gret amusement.

Utansoo-whatever his name is: The guy who thinks he's Jesus. Its always interesting to see what new form his incipint divinity has taken.

Crown - Brains and humor in one package (without Damien's hair obsession.) He created the Anakin speeder calcs (infamous?) - always a pleasure to converse with, and I simpyl wish we got to do so more.

Ghost Rider - we share a common interest in many types of games, topics... and he is always a pleasure to have a chat with. Also one of the most tenacious debators I have yet known.

Rob Wilson: A fellow sith apprentice. I owe him much appreciation for his insight into firearms and stuff like that. Also quite fun to goof off with. :D

Sean Robertson: Yet another fellow Babtecher. An unfailingly polite and nice guy. You'd never suspect that underneath that exterior lies such a formidable debator. Endlessly patient. And fun to talk to :) Also one of the nice trekkies (along with Alyeska and Chris O'Farrell)

Vertigo - X-wing of Doom. 'Nuff said.

SPOOFE - Theatre guy who always has some cool, kickass avatars. Fun to talk to. Razor wit. Also someone I've known from Spacebattles for some time.

Kynes - For being.. Kynes :D

Alyeska - What to say about him? He's striaghtforward.. he isn't afraid to admit error.. he's definitely not a zealot. Also defends his beliefs and position stubbornly when the situation calls for it.

Chris O'Farrell: The only other trekkie aside from Aly that I never thought I would ever correspod with. More laid back I think, but still fun to talk to. Too bad more trekkies aren't like him or Aly or Sean.

Shep - Sometimes enemy, sometimes.. I dunno what. Somethin gof a lunatic at times.. he defintiely causes friction with people (and sometimes seems to enjoy it.) But there are also clearly people who think well of him (Like Mike). And say what you will... he apparently does add color to the boards. So you either live with his existence or go crazy :)

Vympel - another opponent.. but I can't stay mad at the guy. He's cool :D

SirNitram - Black Mage afficionado, Veteran ASVSer, AD&D fanatic. We've crossed swords before, but again, I can't stay mad at the guy. He's just a grgeat person all around.

Laird - introduced me to Evangelion. Troublemaker, and enjoys it as much as I think shep does. (You can probably think of him as the anti-Shep in fact.) :P Also adds flavor to the boards. Another SB veteran as well.

Innerbrat - I dunno yet. Haven't figured it out. I do know for cetain that because of her I'll never view Ren Fests quite the same way again...

The Dude - He's Godzilla. Comes by when you least expects it, leaves the opposition in total tatters, and then disappears again. always a pleasure to watch him work.

Ender - whom I remember from SB as redneckJedi. Only other person I can recall from thsi board who has a track record with the rabid Fivers. Dedicated SW analyst, and one pain in the ass in a debate if you ever cross sword with him. Still a good guy though.

Mike - someone who, like Brian and even Wayne have influenced me strongly. Its been a pleasure to become acquianted with Mike both on and off the board. Fearsome at first, once you get to know him you know that he's a great guy (as long as you don't get on his bad side.) Endless fountain of knowledge (and patience with people asking them - at least he is with me!) As much an entertainer as a "teacher" (even if he isn't intending to do so.) Mike, like Brian, is one of those people I consider myself fortunate to have met for the change he has made. I suppose thats why he's last :P

did I forget anyone?
Icehawk
Jedi Council Member

Post by Icehawk »

Wong (duh), Durandal, Spanky, The Shep, Illuminatus Primus, Einhander, Aerius, Stravo, Patrick Deagan, Wayne Poe, Damaramu, Evil Sadistic Bastard, Kuja, Bohemianfey, Zaia, Vertigo1, and Lazy Raptor are my main favorites here for various reasons.
"The Cosmos is expanding every second everyday, but their minds are slowly shrinking as they close their eyes and pray." - MC Hawking
"It's like a kids game. A morbid, blood-soaked Tetris game..." - Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs)
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

everlast moneky and kitten out their ook, <mew.>

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

I only appear on that list once. Grrr....
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

I will be remiss, I am sure, in not being able to remember everybody whom I like here, which is most people, but I must point out a few.

Spyder: Fellow Kiwi in the Great New Zealand Quest for World Domination and the campain to repatriate the name Phar Lap from the evil that is Australia.

The Aussies: Your Rugby sux! :P

Rob Wilson: a great guy, good rep of all that is a Brit NCO.

Marina: cant stand most of her veiws on things, but one of the finest minds I have ever met on the internet, for whom I have the utmost respect.

Greg: Top guy. And smart.

Patrick Degan: capital fellow, knows his shit.

Shep!!: Mans a genius.

Thats all for now cause thats all I can think of off hand.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

I want to add in:

Aerius is a walking seven-leaf clover, getting away with so many unbelievable things in his life that he could tell me he just shit a diamond and I'd probably have a moment or two where I would actually be performing mental calculations on how much compression the human sphincter could theoretically manage.

All our military members should be mentioned a lot more, simply because they're a shitload braver than the rest of us. Knife gets special mention; A lot of men might have taken a bullet to protect you and me, but he gives you the impression that he'd go down saying, "This is for <insert your name here>.", and mean it.

Zaia has so many people that like her that it seemed mentioning it again would be redundant, but just in case: Everyone likes Zaia. If we had had higher Strategic Zaia Reserves in 1939, Hitler would have become a puppy rancher.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Hmm...a few come to mind, I don't know all that many personally or well. But I'll just post them as I think of them, regardless whether my contact or interaction with them is extensive or virtually non-existent:

Darth Wong: May as well start at the top. Mike, regardless of our history and bickering, has influenced my life significantly. Changed me from a passive agnostic to a hardcore atheist, challenged me and continues to do so in discussions on both important and unimportant matters (mostly of the latter). Regardless of my reputation at SDN, I still respect him a great deal, and he's near the top of a list of people online I'd genuinely like to meet. If there's one thing he's guilty of, it's tying up my free time by browsing his website forums.

Lord Poe: Don't know him to any relevent degree, but think of him as the "big 'scary' guy" ever since I saw his pictures in the A&P forum. :P

SirNitram: My arch nemesis, or so I have referred to him several times, simply because we've butted heads on alot of occasions in the past. Can't help but acknowledge his blunt way of putting things, and strong debating style. I respect him, if for nothing else, the fact that when we've chatted real time we've been civil, if even friendly towards one another. Something I think speaks highly of character and normality given the subject matter we butted heads over. :)

JME2: Worthy of mention if for nothing more than putting up with my Borg fanaticism with a grain of salt. :P His fanfic is the first I took a serious interest in actually reading, although I'm still guilty of skimming ahead to battle scenes. I enjoy teasing him in a friendly fashion in regards to his fanfic, and I'm always willing to help out on the Borg information and facts front. And BTW, JME2, get cracking or I'll send Vader after you again. :P

YT300000: I actually know Tony fairly well. We corrospond regularily on MSN, and we're currently engaged in a "friendly debate" as he put it, although I'm more than aware his true objective it ruthless conquest and victory in said debate. His only other objective I'm aware of is honing his debating skills. Start at the bottom is what I'm certain he'd say. Another individual whom I'd like to meet. We share some common interests, and he lives in Calgary as well.

Rogue 9: Don't know him much at all, but take great pleasure along with many others by calling him Rouge rather than Rogue.

Darth_Zod: Again, somone I don't really know, other than his unusual, and possibly frightening need to demand others kneel before him.

Laird: Only person online I've ever met, which naturally has convinced meeting anyone else is a terible idea. No no, I'm just kidding. ;) Laird does bear the distinction of being the only online person I've met from SDN or SB.com (that I'm aware of at any rate). He's a great guy, funny, generous and someone I'd safely call a genuine friend.

Alyeska: It's only recently that I've seriously started talking to Alyeska, and truth be told, his reputation has only become recently known to myself, and for that I look to him somewhat as a example of how to behave and debate, particularily in regards to science fiction. Not to mention our mutual interest in gaming has sparked a comradery that I am glad to have. In time, I think we could be come really good friends. :) He even offered to host a shooting session with me if I ever happen to pass his way. I'm still debating though if it's his way of dealing with somewhat stubborn and fanatical Trekkies.

Sean Robertson: I feel guilty having not talked to him in the last while. I have corrosponded at length with him on many occasions, and to top it off, he's a fellow Borg fan who's fanaticism is close to my own. That's unique, particularily at SDN. His debating skills and knowledge is something I wish to assimi..er...I mean learn from. ;) I'll have to give him a shout here now shortly.

MKSheppard: Don't know the guy from a hole in the wall, but damn if I don't think of Half-Life: Opposing Force every time I see his name...

Ghost Rider: Mostly know him as a moderator at SDN, debated and/or chatted with him very little. Yet for some reason, his name and avatar is always quickly remembered by myself.

Master of Ossus: Someone I hardly know at all, but I'm most patiently waiting to find a reason to quote him with the line "It's a MOO point"... :lol:

The Silence and I: Another very recent acquaintance, whom I've had the pleasure of debating with on the same side. And to my shock and surprise, has agreed on several things I've had to say and supported some points of mine. I look forward to any further conversations and debates with him.

Einhander Sn0m4n: I never turn my back on this guy, lest his carefree railgun decides to let loose. Has a habit of turning the most innocent post or thread into either a flamewar or graphically sexual conversation.

Verilon: Online individual whom I initially got off on a very bad start to, mainly due to debating a subject matter that struck close to home for him. Once the dust had settled, we corrosponded/debated over PM, after which we shook hands and considered eachother, if not friends, at least a mutual acquaintance whom we had no problem with and can strike up a conversation about anything if need be. I respect him, if for nothing more than his humoring my redundant and pretty much old attempts to bug him about being a "testing forum shark". :)

Stravo: Put simply, I refer to him as "the one with the bigass fanfic that dwarfs all other fanfics combined". :lol:

Bohemianfey: An extremely recent acquaintance, whom I know very little about. However, her assistance in my half hearted and extremely poor picture taking abilities I'm grateful for.

Zaia: Casual acquiantance, again, someone I know very little about. Seems to draw fan clubs and other members like moths to a flame.

Innerbrat: Simply has the distinction of being the only person I've seen from SDN dancing. Whether it was a good or bad thing I haven't figured out yet. :P

Robert Walper: Hell, I already what I think of this guy. :P

I'm certain I've missed at least several individuals, and possibly some noteable ones. But damnit, my TV show is on and I having online gaming to attend to. 8)
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Knife wrote:Oh, and you guys suck, besides Edi and the Mess, nobody likes me. :P
Pfft. Whiney little Jarhead, I mentioned you. Check page 1, Gunnery Sgt. Goobersmoocher.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

I've got a couple to add:

The Yosemite Bear: Started talking to him on AIM and he seems to be a really interesting character.

Knife: Also started talking to him on AIM and we just clicked. Awesome awesome.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Let me add

Rye- For selling me on Metal music and being an all around awesome music nut :P
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Robert Walper wrote:And BTW, JME2, get cracking or I'll send Vader after you again. :P
Patience my pretty, patience. Real World life/issues are still working against me. But I will make an effort when I can, I promise.:twisted:
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Chardok wrote:
Pfft. Whiney little Jarhead, I mentioned you. Check page 1, Gunnery Sgt. Goobersmoocher.
Oh, so you're not a member of the Mess either, huh? Well, if you don't want to be, I can "arrange" it... :P (Just kidding)
Lagmonster wrote:All our military members should be mentioned a lot more, simply because they're a shitload braver than the rest of us. Knife gets special mention; A lot of men might have taken a bullet to protect you and me, but he gives you the impression that he'd go down saying, "This is for <insert your name here>.", and mean it.
*sniff* That brought a tear to my eye.

Incidently, I too could see Knife doing that. He'd probably die in one of those action movie ways where you get to say stuff like that, too.

Me, on the other hand... I'd just get flash fried or drown when my ship gets blown to pieces. And people wonder why the Squids never get the cool death scenes (unless they're pilots...bastards).

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Pretty much all the main characters of Fast Times fall under my umbrella of favorite posters. I've already mentioned The Kernel, but I'll list off the posters as they apply to Fast Times.

The Kernel: Our lead character. Fitted for the role because he was a new guy to SD.Net who quickly adapted and picked up the ropes. He's become a powerhouse poster, and he can handle himself in the harsh conditions found in Sunnyvale West High. :)

Duchess of Zeon: A walking encyclopedia of military history knowledge. She has a certain mystique and maturity about her that made her a perfect choice for one of the leads in Fast Times. Her character is a combination of Samantha from Sex and the City and Donna from That 70's Show.

Innerbrat: Sure, Innerbrat's character in Fast Times is a little ... different from her board persona (in that Debi in the show is slightly prudish), but we needed a hot blonde for a character, and Innerbrat was the natural choice. She plays a counter to Marina's sexual openness and impropriety.

Iceberg: We've had our differences regarding Christianity and Catholicism, but he's a very informed person politically. He sits firmly on the left, but not in brain-dead hippie territory. His character serves as Joe's sort of "father confessor" for girl problems.

Joe: Gotta love Joe. In Fast Times, he plays a great counter to Iceberg's character, Mark. A genuine fiscal conservative whose perspective is always appreciated.

Spanky The Dolphin: It turns out that he does have a sense of humor after all. His character in Fast Times has quickly become one of the most popular, and he's taken our pokes at him and his quirks in good stride. Don't worry Spanky, you'll get your moment in the spotlight. :)

More favorite posters in general.

Chardok: How can you not like a guy who laughs when you make his mother into a slut for a fanfic? Great sense of humor, and I can definitely imagine him looking exactly like Drill Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket.

Elfdart: Sure, he goes pretty far left, but I'll be damned if I'm not chuckling whenever he goes to town on a Republican. (Case in point, "Laura Bush should stick to running over teenagers." :D )

Patrick Degan: Another true kung-fu master. Knows his shit down-pat.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Durandal wrote:Duchess of Zeon: A walking encyclopedia of military history knowledge. She has a certain mystique and maturity about her that made her a perfect choice for one of the leads in Fast Times. Her character is a combination of Samantha from Sex and the City and Donna from That 70's Show.

Innerbrat: Sure, Innerbrat's character in Fast Times is a little ... different from her board persona (in that Debi in the show is slightly prudish), but we needed a hot blonde for a character, and Innerbrat was the natural choice. She plays a counter to Marina's sexual openness and impropriety.
Off Topic, a little but I might have reversed those roles....

(I'm still working on my list)
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Nah, I like the roles just the way they are. :D
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Rogue 9: Don't know him much at all, but take great pleasure along with many others by calling him Rouge rather than Rogue.
Damn you, Walper! *Shakes fist*
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Lagmonster wrote:
All our military members should be mentioned a lot more, simply because they're a shitload braver than the rest of us. Knife gets special mention; A lot of men might have taken a bullet to protect you and me, but he gives you the impression that he'd go down saying, "This is for <insert your name here>.", and mean it.
:shock: :oops:

Wholly crap, I'm flattered and embarrassed. Thank you.