Fanfic request: Draka vs USA

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LordShaithis
Redshirt

Fanfic request: Draka vs USA

Post by LordShaithis »

The Domination of Draka versus the Soviet Union and Ireland and whatnot are all well and good, but someone needs to write the matchup I really want: An all-out epic WW2-era battle to the death where the United States invades, utterly crushes, and annhilates the Domination. Get on it, goddamnit!
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Re: Fanfic request: Draka vs USA

Post by MKSheppard »

GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:The Domination of Draka versus the Soviet Union and Ireland and whatnot are all well and good, but someone needs to write the matchup I really want: An all-out epic WW2-era battle to the death where the United States invades, utterly crushes, and annhilates the Domination. Get on it, goddamnit!
Thats in the hopper, Shaithis. We can only write so much at a time....
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

MKSheppard wrote:
GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:The Domination of Draka versus the Soviet Union and Ireland and whatnot are all well and good, but someone needs to write the matchup I really want: An all-out epic WW2-era battle to the death where the United States invades, utterly crushes, and annhilates the Domination. Get on it, goddamnit!
Thats in the hopper, Shaithis. We can only write so much at a time....
*Shakes hopper in vain hope that said fic will be knocked down to the bottom and onto my computer moniter so I can read it* :wink:
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

darthdavid wrote:*Shakes hopper in vain hope that said fic will be knocked down to the bottom and onto my computer moniter so I can read it* :wink:
*fic catches in the hopper, and the papers wrap around the motor in the
automatic hopper dispensing machine, causing it to overheat and catch fire*
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

MKSheppard wrote:*fic catches in the hopper, and the papers wrap around the motor in the automatic hopper dispensing machine, causing it to overheat and catch fire*
Guess that means more Imperial Phoenix Gold is on the way.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus