The "Nice FEMALE legs" thread!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Try prodding other females to submit pictures, then. :P
Speaking of which, don't you think it's about time you gave Mayabird a call regarding her leg pictures? :wink:
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

aerius wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:Try prodding other females to submit pictures, then. :P
Speaking of which, don't you think it's about time you gave Mayabird a call regarding her leg pictures? :wink:
She needs to be able to borrow a digital camera to take pictures. Trust me, I'm doing my part. :P
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

I'll probably take a picture tonight. I've got a great couch and some awesome ambient lighting to work with. Those of you who saw the French picture, that's the type I'm thinking.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:She needs to be able to borrow a digital camera to take pictures. Trust me, I'm doing my part. :P
Say...don't you think it's about time you bought her a digital camera as an early christmas present? :D
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

jmac wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:She needs to be able to borrow a digital camera to take pictures. Trust me, I'm doing my part. :P
Say...don't you think it's about time you bought her a digital camera as an early christmas present? :D
I just bought her some birthday presents! Sheesh... :P

Besides, I could give her an early Christmas present if I bought myself a digital camera. :wink:
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

And it did rise from the dead.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

And ate brains. :D
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Re: The "Nice FEMALE legs" thread!

Post by Cal Wright »

Darth Wong wrote:
Mind you, she's not a board member so technically, she shouldn't be in this thread :)
I think I speak for the entire board when I say, 'We don't mind!'

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

jmac wrote:
Right now, that picture has a 'boing' factor of exactly...wait...measuring...almost there...ah. Thirteen inches!!! Pretty nice Jmac.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

I had my photoslave rescan & touch up this oldie but goodie.
We tried working on the beach pictures but the photoslave became too distracted by the nudity.

Last edited by J on 2005-03-04 06:58pm, edited 2 times in total.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

jmac wrote:We tried working on the beach pictures but the photoslave became too distracted by the nudity.
*Hands jmac a bullwhip.* Well? He's a slave, isn't he? :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

jmac wrote:I had my photoslave rescan & touch up this oldie but goodie.
We tried working on the beach pictures but the photoslave became too distracted by the nudity.
Ah, you tease! You still have legs, don't you? Go to the drug store and pick up a $7 dollar disposable camera and make with the new pictures! :twisted:

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Lord Poe wrote:Ah, you tease! You still have legs, don't you? Go to the drug store and pick up a $7 dollar disposable camera and make with the new pictures! :twisted:
Wait till next fall. I need some time to really get myself back into competition trim. Though my legs are still quite shapely they're not quite as well defined as when I was still swimming competetively. I need to get that last 5% of goodness. :wink:

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Cropped from the full size version of the "Canadians" picture.
This'll have to do for now since I can't find my summer vacation pictures from a couple years ago. Those are somewhere in our parents' home, probably sitting in a box in the basement or something after the big move.

Last edited by muse on 2006-09-03 10:07am, edited 1 time in total.
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

All these old photos...*shakes head* You guys are SO all aerianna. :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Zaia wrote:All these old photos...*shakes head* You guys are SO all aerianna. :P
Quite impossible, since he does not have these photos.
Well, he probably does now after going "right-click save as"
Now that I think about it he probably has way too many of our photos since he's the guy with the scanner.
And to think that he might have *gasp* swimsuit pictures of me is downright disturbing.

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

muse wrote:
Zaia wrote:All these old photos...*shakes head* You guys are SO all aerianna. :P
Quite impossible, since he does not have these photos.
Well, he probably does now after going "right-click save as"
Now that I think about it he probably has way too many of our photos since he's the guy with the scanner.
And to think that he might have *gasp* swimsuit pictures of me is downright disturbing.
SEE?!! THAT'S PRACTICALLY A CONFESSION!!!!!!

- - - - - - - -

Ok, sorry, I'm done now. ;-)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

muse wrote:And to think that he might have *gasp* swimsuit pictures of me is downright disturbing.
Not yet, but I definitely plan on getting my hands on them.
Maybe I'll just follow you in to swim practice one day.
And now I sound like a fucking stalker. :?
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Zaia wrote:SEE?!! THAT'S PRACTICALLY A CONFESSION!!!!!!
- - - - - - - -
Ok, sorry, I'm done now. ;-)
If you say so Shep, err, Zaia... :wink:

- Havok
SpacedTeddyBear
Jedi Master

Post by SpacedTeddyBear »

You have shiney legs Muse. :wink:
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

My eyes hurt when I try looking at these *cough* 'soft-foucs' *cough* pictures. :P
JADAFETWA
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Kuja wrote:My eyes hurt when I try looking at these *cough* 'soft-focus' *cough* pictures. :P
They only look soft-focus because you're starting to go blind....And you know what causes blindness... :P

- Margo Timmins

- Jean-Claude Juncker
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

jmac wrote:
Kuja wrote:My eyes hurt when I try looking at these *cough* 'soft-focus' *cough* pictures. :P
They only look soft-focus because you're starting to go blind....And you know what causes blindness... :P
In all fairness, the blurry "vision" could easily be attributed to a foggy monitor do to increased temperture caused by, as you suggested, vigorous physical activity (heavy breathing, sweating, etc). :P
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Robert Walper wrote:
jmac wrote:
In all fairness, the blurry "vision" could easily be attributed to a foggy monitor do to increased temperture caused by, as you suggested, vigorous physical activity (heavy breathing, sweating, etc). :P
So this explains why things always get so confusing when you discuss the borg...
JADAFETWA
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

jmac wrote:
No, they're soft focus because your photoslave is an incompetent. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!