FSTGOD: Here there be dragons...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Which red dragon?

One
17%
Two
39%
Three
44%

Total votes: 18

Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Comics they can handle(Chick is a comic from what i understand, or maybe i've lost my mind), D&D...yeah...not on this planet*shrug* hasn't stopped me yet though, i just don't "own" gear-gear, just basic die etc... can get away with that.
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

If they dislike the game for typical fundie reasons, throw this at 'em. Might want to try the Pulling Report as well, but the Confessions one is generally better for convincing fundies. The Pulling Report gives a more structured argument geared towards correcting those misinformed by the anti-D&D craze of the 80s, if that's their reason.

Edit: Forgot the all-important Religion & Roleplaying by James Wyatt.
Last edited by Rogue 9 on 2004-10-14 05:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

No, it's not misinformation, they're just paranoid that I'd give up school to game...*muses* I ought to some time, but I haven't yet. But shhhhh... They're not even supposed to know that I have lol. They might be catching on though. Thye caught me with manuals....oh geesh..ages ago and my ma went off her rocker, Luckily for me, they belonged to someone else and I could return them. my plea "Referance books for a story I'm working on...." Work on enough of them that she believed me too.

Thanks for the linkies Rogue.*pats* You're a real Doll.
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Whoa. I have never seen so many dragon pics on one site before... I think my needs are covered.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician