Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

salm wrote:
bohemianfey wrote:
salm wrote: what´s CS?
Version 8.
why would you need 8 for it? what cool new features does it have needed for this kind of thing?

i work with 6 at home and 7 at work.
I don't need 8 for it, I was working with 7 about 15 minutes ago, but the program just died on me for some reason.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

quick question. can my self portraits be sketched with a pencil? I have several of those, tho they still have hair :P
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Enforcer Talen wrote:quick question. can my self portraits be sketched with a pencil? I have several of those, tho they still have hair :P
Absolutely!
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

-digs around in his box of highschool art pics-
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

From the same shoot, same idea, but I think it turned out better than the other two.

Damn that was blonde...
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

bohemianfey wrote:Suggestive
Very nice, I still prefer th second of the other 2 from an artistic veiwpoint. But this one is certainly more suggestive in what you can almost see.
I think you're pretty much on the limit of what can be shown in this forum. So I'd just like to say that you are a stunningly sexy young woman - now back to the cold shower previously in progress. :P
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Rob Wilson wrote:
bohemianfey wrote:Suggestive
Very nice, I still prefer th second of the other 2 from an artistic veiwpoint. But this one is certainly more suggestive in what you can almost see.
I think you're pretty much on the limit of what can be shown in this forum. So I'd just like to say that you are a stunningly sexy young woman - now back to the cold shower previously in progress. :P
Thankees.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Rob Wilson wrote:And me aged 27
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. 8)
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Zaia wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:And me aged 27
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. 8)
Gawrsh, shucks, you're a-making me blush purdy lady. :oops:

The weird thing is it's not a posed picture. They called my name and took the photo just as I turned my head towards them.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

bohemianfey wrote: Thankees.
You are mooooore than welcome. :wink:

Image Image
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Here's my pics:

Me in hawaiian shirt. One of the niceties working in small firm is that you can enjoy a very loose dress code; especially if you're one of the boss's "golden boys" :mrgreen:

Stairs. Always my favorite posing spot in the office.

Just another pic of me wearing hawaiian.
Jedi Council Member

So you mean is photos you took by yourself? Well, this one's me and my co-workers, taken by a Kyocera digicam with swivel-mounted display, which make it easier to take a picture of yourself.

The guy behind is Josef, while on the lower right is Andre. They're both Java Developers. On the lower left is me :) , the Oracle DBA. I was the one holding the camera. We originally intended to use it as corporate (de)motivator, but our boss wouldn't let us. :(
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

I found this picture of me from 1986, so I decided to make it look like a Duran Duran album cover!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Jedi Council Member

Lord Poe wrote:I found this picture of me from 1986, so I decided to make it look like a Duran Duran album cover!

<snip pics>
Not quite following Duran-Duran albums. Which one?

[off-topic]
Anyway, when will USVSD database back online?
[/off-topic]
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Here's my pics:

So posed

We'd never have guessed. That you practicing for your international playboy years? :D

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Lord Poe wrote:I found this picture of me from 1986, so I decided to make it look like a Duran Duran album cover!
Or a Beatles remix single

"We all stand by a very yellow car.
a very yellow car, a very yellow car."
:D

Image Image
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman you look extremely familiar. I think my brother has a coworker who looks like you or something. I've been trying to place it, but murrr.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Not quite following Duran-Duran albums. Which one?
Who knows? Do you think I'd ever buy one? :wink:
[off-topic]
Anyway, when will USVSD database back online?
[/off-topic]

I'm updating the pages, but its slow going right now. When the server went down and erased the last update, it reverted to its state as it was 2 years ago. I decided I liked the old look, so its back! The website has moved, and right now you can look at the revamped image map I have up so far here

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Jedi Council Member

Rob Wilson wrote:
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:Here's my pics:

So posed

We'd never have guessed. That you practicing for your international playboy years? :D
One more wisecrack like that and I'll make you see me butt-naked :twisted:
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Rob Wilson wrote:Or a Beatles remix single
Hehehehe! I loved that Nova. I eventually sold it so I could buy a van. Hey, I think this is one of the few pix I've put up where I'm smiling! 1986...that was what, 900 pounds ago? :?

Here's the original:

bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Are you the one on the left?
Jedi Council Member

Lord Poe wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Or a Beatles remix single
Hehehehe! I loved that Nova. I eventually sold it so I could buy a van. Hey, I think this is one of the few pix I've put up where I'm smiling! 1986...that was what, 900 pounds ago? :?
:shock: So WHAT is your weight now?? :shock:
Jedi Council Member

bohemianfey wrote:Are you the one on the left?
I guess he's the one on the RIGHT.

(never seen Wayne with curly hair, though)
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
I guess he's the one on the RIGHT.

(never seen Wayne with curly hair, though)
He said he was smiling. The guy on the right isn't smiling.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

No, the right! :)