Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

*gasp* I'll be against Lord Wong!!! And MoO! And Bean!
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
willburns84
Padawan Learner

Post by willburns84 »

Nice touch with Wong, Ossus, and Bean, Stavro. Cute.

:D

Good chapter as always. Good to see that the Gorn and Tholians have returned to the spotlight - after so many years of darkness on the screen. :)
"Fleet admirals have it made. They only have to worry about the success of their subordinates, their Moff, and guys whose name beings with Lord."
-Captain Seledrood (deceased)
"Iron within! Iron without!"
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Ohh this is just Fantastic....Go BEAN GO!! ...though I was expecting Shepard with the blowing up part.......lol

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

Kazadum? Nice touch.

Very cool chapter and a good teaser for the next one, Operation Hermes.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

nice, very nice. the next imperial fleet is already on it's way to the milky way.
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Hmmm, I see Kelly, Bean, MoO, and Wong. Think a certain assassin might be hired to assist the Empire? :wink:

But I digress. Excellent chapter, Stravo. Thrawn was reproduced PERFECTLY. Heh, only he would go up against Vader like that.

So, Picard's trying to get the Gorn and Tholians into the picture, huh? Should be interesting, as well as whatever Worf's planning. Can't wait to see the Shadow Fleet in action again.

And Kittaine! Man, he really hit Mara solid, there. That was unexpected, and really good.
JADAFETWA
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hmmm, I see Kelly, Bean, MoO, and Wong. Think a certain assassin might be hired to assist the Empire?
Arn't you forgetting Histroy IG-88?

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

Where was IG-88 at the time of Endor? IG-88A that is...

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Mr Bean wrote:
Hmmm, I see Kelly, Bean, MoO, and Wong. Think a certain assassin might be hired to assist the Empire?

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

*thwap* Do I look like IG-88A to you? NO!

Besides: nothing ventured, nothing gained.
JADAFETWA
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

IG-88E wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

*thwap* Do I look like IG-88A to you? NO!

Besides: nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There's still 3 IG-88's to go through till we get our Iggy, so he wont be in the fic! WooHoo!
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Are you a dumbass, Ted, or did you never read "Therefore, I Am: The tale of IG-88"?
JADAFETWA
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

I was beginning to think Vader had gone soft there for a minute till he started choking Thrawn,
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I must apologize Stravo, I saw some posts mentioning Wong MoO and Bean and I thought "Oh no! It's gonna ruin the story plot." But so far it hasn't and I am sorry for my lack of faith Stravo.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I must apologize Stravo, I saw some posts mentioning Wong MoO and Bean and I thought "Oh no! It's gonna ruin the story plot." But so far it hasn't and I am sorry for my lack of faith Stravo.
*Holds up little Cookiedough Figuer of Kirk
REPENT SINNNER!

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

The latest chapter is most excellent. Though the idea of Wong opposing the Empire boggles ones mind..
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
OMG, I made it into Star Crossed! I'm famous!!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Wow, Stravo, I'm honored that you would insert me into your story, even if it turns out to be only a bit role. Thank you.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

The cleaned up version of Star Crossed has had the last few paragraphs edited out so that it is now free of the offending addition of several folks. The Star Crossed with the tribute to my supporters remains on this thread as my own personal thank you. So if you don't like those last few paragraphs you can always go to the cleaned up thread.

BTW in terms of cannon - the cleaned up version is cannon just in case Star Crossed gets used in a debate. 8)

I think this is the best solution and to avoid any further controversy, this story will now and forever remain netizen free (except for Kelly's character who actually has a purpose.)

Thanks everyone for your support and this is merely my attempt to make sure that you only get 100% quality from me and that the integrity of the story that brought you all in remians high.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Did you also take out Scooter and Graham Kennedy for the cleaned up version? Because I loved that scene.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

You mean Wong, Bean & MoO won't be making a return appearence?!?!
and is it just me or did you include Mr. Bean's run-on sentences on purpose? :D

P.S. MOOORE! NOW!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Gahh, I'm not in it :evil:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Kelly Antilles cocked her eyebrow and smirked.
You just had to do it, hadn't you, Stravo? ;)

Are there any fanfics WITHOUT Kelly in this forum? Not that I'm tired of them, just curious 8)
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Master of Ossus wrote:Did you also take out Scooter and Graham Kennedy for the cleaned up version? Because I loved that scene.
No, MoO, THAT stays because it is funny as hell and I received ZERO complaints about its inclusion. Its just that last few paragraphs of this chapter that have been edited out. Who doesn't want to see Scooter die in a multi megaton explosion???
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

IG-88E wrote:Are you a dumbass, Ted, or did you never read "Therefore, I Am: The tale of IG-88"?
Never read it.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I chose IG-88E because A-D were all destroyed. In fact, by the battle of Endor, all of them were gone.
JADAFETWA
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

IG-88E wrote:I chose IG-88E because A-D were all destroyed. In fact, by the battle of Endor, all of them were gone.
Ah, I thought that there would've been atleast a few left over by Endor, didn't think that in a year or two 4 would be destroyed.