Need examples of Animal Rights Activists Murderers

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Plekhanov
Sith Marauder

Need examples of Animal Rights Activists Murderers

Post by Plekhanov »

I need an example of an animal rights activists who has actually killed somebody with the express intention of furthering the cause of animal rights since the 60s.

I know Pim Fortuyn’s murderer was some kind of activist but it’s far from clear that he that was the reason became a killer. What I need is a clear-cut case of animal rights guy killing a fur farmer, vivisectionist or something. Can any of you guys help?

edit. damn forgot you could edit posts in OT deleted my double post and pasted it here instead.

Just to clarify slightly people killed by fire bombs, sabotage or any other circumstance where causing death may not have been the activists primary intention but where it was a predictable and likely outcome would also qualify.
Last edited by Plekhanov on 2004-10-26 03:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

As far as I know, they have been avoiding killing anyone, and limited themselves to vandalism. However, they have began making death threats recently

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Dirty Harry
Padawan Learner

Post by Dirty Harry »

I carn't think of any animal rights murders. However, recently there has been atleast one case of a militant animal rights group, co-opting the help of members of local government. Have a look.
A vehicle registration official who gave drivers' addresses to animal rights activists has been jailed for five months.
Barry Saul Dickinson, 34, of Manor Forstal, New Ash Green, Kent, was convicted at Stafford Crown Court of misconduct in a public office.
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. - Jack, Fight club