Favorite Game Screenshots

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

You should see all the stuff on here:

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~derekyu/pr0n/gallery.html
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Stofsk wrote:Looks like Homeworld, bob. I'm not sure which one; the only mods I'm aware of for Homeworld is for the first one.
It's for Cataclysm, I said between the pictures. Dark Age 3.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Rye wrote:You should see all the stuff on here:

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~derekyu/pr0n/gallery.html
Oh, I knew Derek Yu. He used to do the artwork for The Heuristic Squelch.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Hotfoot wrote:He's got a machine pistol coming out of his crotch, and he's humping a corner with it. Out, out, damned thought!
Humping it 'til he bleeds? :wtf:
Oh, and Final Fantasy 8? There is a PC version, in fact, I have it. Haven't beaten it yet, but I think I know about the dancing scene you're talking about. That might actually be in a movie file somewhere...
Yes, that would be my game. :luv:

Found these online while looking for a movie of this scene. Squall and Rinoa (or, in my game, Griffin and Sabine) from Final Fantasy VIII. This is how they get to know each other at first. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

More Max Payne 2 goodness!

Max being exceedingly nonchalent about the immient collision of those trash bins with his face.

Fucking stoners.

This is the most painful position I have ever seen a ragdoll in.

No, wait, this is.

And finally, gratuitous nudity for the AYVB!
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Woah, i don't remember there being nudity in MP2, is that a mod or something?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

that has to be modded... i don't they even textured the entire model in that kinda detail... did they? O_o
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Zac Naloen wrote:that has to be modded... i don't they even textured the entire model in that kinda detail... did they? O_o
I'm glad someone did.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Zac Naloen wrote:that has to be modded... i don't they even textured the entire model in that kinda detail... did they? O_o
Yes, they did. They never showed that much of her in the cutscene, but I was playing in developer mode and floated the free-look camera over to see if they had skinned that much or not. :P
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:
Yes, they did. They never showed that much of her in the cutscene, but I was playing in developer mode and floated the free-look camera over to see if they had skinned that much or not. :P
how do you get into developer mode... out of curiosity <_<
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 2\MaxPayne2.exe" -developerkeys -screenshot
Where the bit in quotation marks is the path to Max Payne 2 from your desktop shortcut. Pause the game (for safety) and tap F3. You can then use the mouse and arrow keys to move the camera around as much as you like. Press F10 to take a screenshot (they'll show up in a screenshot folder in your MP2 folder). Press F3 two more times to get the view back to Max.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:

"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 2\MaxPayne2.exe" -developerkeys -screenshot
Where the bit in quotation marks is the path to Max Payne 2 from your desktop shortcut. Pause the game (for safety) and tap F3. You can then use the mouse and arrow keys to move the camera around as much as you like. Press F10 to take a screenshot (they'll show up in a screenshot folder in your MP2 folder). Press F3 two more times to get the view back to Max.
Where do you type that code or do type it at all?
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Lord Revan wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:

You right-click on the shortcut and add those tags to the location (listed under Target, I'm sure).
By His Word...
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Lord Revan wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:

Make it part of the destination of the shortcut that you hit to bring up MP. Right click the shortcut, go to properties, and change the Target.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!