Post your avatar here, full sized

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

aerius wrote:Sarah Slean, the Canadian Tori Amos, musically that is.

Crap ! All this time I thought that was a picture of your girlfriend :oops: She pretty, I don't think her hair looks bad at all Zaia. :P
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

The actual animation I made myself (it actually took a surprising amount of fiddling to finally get it to under 6 KB and look like anything) although you should be able to find the pictures I made it from here, with the exception of the second frame which I edited to take out a hand, although I should still have that around if someone really, really wants it for reasons that I cannot comprehend.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

:twisted:
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
BlkbrryTheGreat
BANNED

Post by BlkbrryTheGreat »

What the fuck is that from Shepp?
Devolution is quite as natural as evolution, and may be just as pleasing, or even a good deal more pleasing, to God. If the average man is made in God's image, then a man such as Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God, and so God may be jealous of him, and eager to see his superiority perish with his bodily frame.

-H.L. Mencken
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

aerius wrote:But as far as bad hair goes, it's kinda hard to beat this. :P
That's not fair; that's 80's hair. Everyone's looked like that back then. Not everyone's looks all choppy and icky like Sarah's now. :P
Mitth wrote:And the album cover it was stolen from:
WOOOOO!!! How is that entire album? I've constantly got 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' in my head and love 'American Idiot.' Definitely worth the $$$?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Current avatar.

Previous avatars.
Beholder
Freddy Krueger

I think it is time to get a new avatar.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

Shinji Ikari looking directly at the viewer, confused and not very intelligent.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
frigidmagi
Sith Devotee

Post by frigidmagi »

Shinji Ikari looking directly at the viewer, confused and not very intelligent
Has he will be for 99.99% of the fucking series.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

MKSheppard wrote:*Snip*

:twisted:
Nice. :twisted: Is there a Soviet version?

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

frigidmagi wrote:
Shinji Ikari looking directly at the viewer, confused and not very intelligent
Has he will be for 99.99% of the fucking series.
As will most of the people who watch the show.
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Couldnt find a fulll size photo of my Avatar....but heres a link to show you who it is

http://www.animegalleries.net/album/950/img/594
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

just for the helluvit: today's avatar, the angel of death, Walter (young version) from Hellsing.

"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ok so I thought this would be the appropriate thread to post this in... I want to make this
an avatar but it's obviously too big and I have no idea how to make it small enough so I can use it as an avatar.

I've tried websites that allow you to make your own avatar and I've tried minimizing it in Paint but nothing worked. Can someone help me ? :oops:
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Ok so I thought this would be the appropriate thread to post this in... I want to make this
<snip>
an avatar but it's obviously too big and I have no idea how to make it small enough so I can use it as an avatar.

I've tried websites that allow you to make your own avatar and I've tried minimizing it in Paint but nothing worked. Can someone help me ? :oops:
can I try to help?
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Ok so I thought this would be the appropriate thread to post this in... I want to make this
>http://img33.exs.cx/img33/962/Set86_04.jpg<

booya. Image
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Thanks Lindar, I'll contact you if I need any more help but it looks like Darth Zod has helped me ! Thanks Darth!!! Awesome!! :D
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*rofg* Och! Yes I was beaten to it. But yeah, Ma. If you need something just let me know. quick isn't my best thing, but if you give me a chance can do*huggles Mrs. Kendall*
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Awww! Thanks sweety :), Now I know I can just PM you for help instead of looking like a silly fool :wink: Now, doesn't that look good !!

Wow , now Darth can you tell me how you did that? and so fast? Holy man you're fast!!

Edit: clarification and added a few things
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Awww! Thanks sweety :) Doesn't that look good !! Wow , now Darth can you tell me how you did that? and so fast? Holy man you're fast!!
wasn't really that difficult. you need a program like IrfanView for starters. then what i typically do is set the thumbnail options to 200 x 200 or so, screenshot the thumbnail, and paste it into the editor. then just select and crop the portion of the image i need for an avvie to 100 x 100 size, and save the quality at about 80% to get the size below 6kbs. once you've done it enough times it's really easy.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Cool I don't have that software so that's probably why I didn't know, thanks so much ! :D
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

http://www.teamartail.com/games/heroes/
Scroll down a bit to Amy Rose.

My other avs are currently saved on my hard drive at home, so I can't do anything about those.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »