Halloween Costumes Pics

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mayabird
Storytime!

Halloween Costumes Pics

Post by Mayabird »

Just like the title says, post your pics of your costumes.

Here's me:

DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

You look like you're wearing jello.
The Great and Malignant
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Super Raver Bros.?
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

And we can still see your real hair.

Who the hell are you dressed up as?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Goodness sakes people, I'm a Lucca fangirl. I was dressed as Lucca from Chrono Trigger.

So is anybody else going to post pictures or is everybody going to be a bunch of critical pansies who won't dare show off their shitty costumes?

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

When I get around to wearing mine I will...
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Thank you, DD.

DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Her costume's a hell of a lot better than all you lazy bastards who didn't make one at all! Shame on you for not celebrating Satan's holiday!

...Anyways, yeah, let's see other people's costumes too.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Mutant Headcrab
Jedi Knight

Post by Mutant Headcrab »

My costume was a Ring-Wraithish kind of thing. However, my friends thought it would be funny to shove me into a rather branchy bush. A few tugs and tears later and my costume required emergency repairs. It will be a while before it will be wearable again. Doesn't bother me any since it was still a WIP.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

It wasn't a costume party, but a Masked ball I went to...

gallery

I won the Best Mask, gt a 24 pack of beer and got to hug a near-naked cage dancer...
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Re: Halloween Costumes Pics

Post by Knife »

Mayabird wrote:Just like the title says, post your pics of your costumes.

Here's me:
You look blitzed.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

I'm dressed up as a geeky underweight computer nerd.

Oh wait.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

BWAHAHA!
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Mayabird wrote:Goodness sakes people, I'm a Lucca fangirl. I was dressed as Lucca from Chrono Trigger.

So is anybody else going to post pictures or is everybody going to be a bunch of critical pansies who won't dare show off their shitty costumes?

Chrono-wassit?

And BohemianFey's costume scares Hell outta me.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Hot, Bohefe, very hot.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

**Bows** Thank you.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

I'd show you me in full armor, but I have no camera. So, no pictures for you. Sorry.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

I was that guy who sits on the couch and watches football while I eat all the Halloween candy my mom bought. I think I'll be that guy again next year. :)
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

I don't have a camera, but: I dressed in Grung-Era cloths and mussed up my hair and didn't shave for a week prior and went as "Early 90s Dave Grohl (of the Foo Fighters/Nirvana)"

Most people thought I just wore my normal cloths and mussed my hair--but I didn't. I picked out the appropriot items from my existing wardrobe AND mussed my hair AND didn't shave for a week!

It was either that, or use a marker to put the Mark of the Beast (666) on my forehead...but I feared for my life if Rabid Fundies were about...so I went with Dave.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

I didn't leave the house in this. I really had no where to go and nothing to do. Instead I stayed home and gave out candy to little children. None of my friends who made like they were gonna show up did so I was kinda lonely, but It wasn't the worst night ever. That would be pretty hard to do considering all I did was sit around eating candy, listening to dvorak and handing out candy to the occasional t & t er.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ ... 300001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ ... 300002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ ... 300003.jpg
* edit Inlining large pics = doubleplusungood.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Fey;

Arooo! ;)

Let's see the teeth!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Lord Poe wrote:Fey;

Arooo! ;)

Let's see the teeth!
AROOOOO!
I took them out. I will show them to you...sometime.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Lonestar wrote:
Mayabird wrote:Goodness sakes people, I'm a Lucca fangirl. I was dressed as Lucca from Chrono Trigger.

Chrono-wassit?

And BohemianFey's costume scares Hell outta me.
CHRONO-TRIGGER! **Foams at the mouth** Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger. Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger. Arooo.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

I hope this isn't too big for the board. I have paint all over my head. I've got a bunch of pictures from everyone.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

SWEET