Halloween Costumes Pics

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

bohemianfey wrote:SWEET
Seconded. :D
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:I was that guy who sits on the couch and watches football while I eat all the Halloween candy my mom bought. I think I'll be that guy again next year. :)
I had nearly the same costume for both Saturday and Sunday. The only difference was that I bought the candy. :)
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

No picks I went as a minor character from city hunter, rodeo style man handled kegs into place, got most everyone's coustume right, including a female dressed as Alucard, got freaked out by just how many "Eric Dravens" there were.... (defenityly not a good day to be a bad man)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Well, seeing as my costume, should I have needed it, was Captain No-Pants(me in a shirt and boxer)...
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Had three different costumes on the weekend...basicly. But they had a few of the same elements, my trusty silver/black robe, and me heh. Staerday was my favirote of the three though, 'cause I got the whole costume pulled together(took me long enough) and I felt sooooo loved! I made the little boys cry. *smirk*
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
BlkbrryTheGreat
BANNED

Post by BlkbrryTheGreat »

<-----------------------------

Dressed up as a troll. :P
Devolution is quite as natural as evolution, and may be just as pleasing, or even a good deal more pleasing, to God. If the average man is made in God's image, then a man such as Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God, and so God may be jealous of him, and eager to see his superiority perish with his bodily frame.

-H.L. Mencken
Bug-Eyed Earl
Jedi Master

Post by Bug-Eyed Earl »

I shaved cunks of my hair out and my eyebrows. Then I painted my whole head green.

I was something. Don't know what, but I was something. I did shae my head when I got home.
BotM Cybertronian
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

I was ben affleck. I wore a red sox jersey and a stupid look on my face all day.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Darth Mall
Padawan Learner

Post by Darth Mall »

I just painted my face with lots of face paint and dyed my hair blue. It was weird enough that it got a really little girl to walk up to me with her mom, point at me and go "Mommy whats that?"

and heres the photo, of me after trick or treating in a mcdonalds

Its a pretty crappy picture but i think you get the idea
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I'll post some if/when I get them/if i look good in the photo (i was very drunk, don't want to look undignified). ;)
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

bohemianfey wrote:AROOOOO!
I took them out. I will show them to you...sometime.
Kewl... Did they work ok?

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Cal Wright wrote:I hope this isn't too big for the board. I have paint all over my head. I've got a bunch of pictures from everyone.

Very well done, man!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Cheap, but comparitively well done Usake Yojimbo. My buddy has to upload the pics before I can post them.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

Here I am in all my gory.(ha ha ha, I'm a gem) I won first place in the costume contest at the bar I was at. Woot woot for me.

Beware, The Boogie man.

And here I am without the mask

Ain't I pretty

And here's a bonus pic of me during the pain in the ass makeup, and latex removal.

MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Holy shit you look like the boogie man I imagined when I was a child, with the exception of the hat and the mask. Good job!! And if you can get past all the make up mess you have nice eyes, but I love blue eyes (probably because I have them and so does my hubby and two children) :lol:
Seggybop
Jedi Council Member

Post by Seggybop »

my heart is a shell of depleted uranium
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

That's freaking awesome, Khyron. I don't know which is more scary, with the mask or without.

Did you do that because people would be prone to tear it off? Bravo! :twisted:
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Lord Poe wrote:
Cal Wright wrote:I hope this isn't too big for the board. I have paint all over my head. I've got a bunch of pictures from everyone.

Very well done, man!
Sweet! I appreciate it. Here are some links to the close ups. I did some touch up after these photos. I colored my inner ear, and closed up all the gaps, and then added some more black to darken areas.

http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php ... steve2.jpg
http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php ... steve3.jpg
http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php ... steve4.jpg

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Is it just me, or does the cell phone ruin the effect? :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

"Finally we will hav..."
"Deep-da-Deep-da-Deep...Deep-da-Deep-da-Deep"
"Hold on a second."
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

*sith answers the phone*
what is thy bidding my master

Ok, yes dear pick the groceries

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Now that's what I'm talking about! Those are some nice pics of very nice costumes.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:*sith answers the phone*
what is thy bidding my master

Ok, yes dear pick the groceries
Hehehehe... :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

If I have to die at the hands of a vampire, let it be you Fey? :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Yeah, I forgot to drop my cell phone before those pics. Oh well, I could always edit it out later. LoL!!!

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am