Cats are Democrats--Dogs are Republicans

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:save for that issue with Rock Pythons being very hard to trap.
I do find that repetitive kicking/stabbing seems the best way to resolve the issue.
Or shooting. And if they decide they don't wanna be shot, out come the nukes...
Kintaro
Jedi Knight

Post by Kintaro »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:save for that issue with Rock Pythons being very hard to trap.
I do find that repetitive kicking/stabbing seems the best way to resolve the issue.
Against a snake that can get nearly 30 feet? Be my guest.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

"Socially uninhibited"? Clearly, this strip was written by a cat person. Cats just stay clean in general... dogs only care if their balls and ass are clean. They're just like hippies... keep the plumbing clear for all the necessities, but the rest of their body can draw flies.

One needs to use different animals if one wants to do political satire: Republicans are pigs, because they wallow in their own crap(ulence), and Democrats are sloths on crack, because they never do anything except annoy Republicans. :D
The Great and Malignant
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

frigidmagi wrote:
Clearly a cat manipulated that dog into eliminating a neighborhood rival.
You are clearly engaging in spin doctoring and water mudding. It is clear that the heroic canine in this picture has taken it upon himself to elimate a menace. :wink:
And you sir are obviously ignorant of the fact that all advances in human society have been driven by the need to please our true overlords, the cats. Were it up to dog people, we would still be squatting around campfires.

Cats demanded housing, and so we built houses. Cats demanded canned food, and so we built canneries. Cats demanded a change of scenery, and so we explored whole new continents.

Neither dog nor man moves but what a cat had a paw in it. Accept the inevitable and be content with your place. :lol:
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Petrosjko wrote:And you sir are obviously ignorant of the fact that all advances in human society have been driven by the need to please our true overlords, the cats. Were it up to dog people, we would still be squatting around campfires.

Cats demanded housing, and so we built houses. Cats demanded canned food, and so we built canneries. Cats demanded a change of scenery, and so we explored whole new continents.

Neither dog nor man moves but what a cat had a paw in it. Accept the inevitable and be content with your place. :lol:
And then the dogs demanded the wholesale elimination of cats, and we invented firearms, steel-toed shoes, and the automobile (also the baseball bat, golf club, hockey stick, & many others), and thereafter we began to massacre cats by the millions, and life was good. :P
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
dr. what
Jedi Master

Post by dr. what »

aerius wrote: And then the dogs demanded the wholesale elimination of cats, and we invented firearms, steel-toed shoes, and the automobile (also the baseball bat, golf club, hockey stick, & many others), and thereafter we began to massacre cats by the millions, and life was good. :P
And lo! --the cats (the true overlords of Earth) cried out for a savior to rescue them from the cruel and untrustworthy dogs--and in a simple and modest 18 room suburban home was born...The One.... :lol:
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

no the dogs demanded that the cats be eliminated and thus the cats unleashed the Bubonic Death upon the humans in retalliation, a bioweapon in which the cats had the only effective cure....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Yosemite Bear

Of course the real rulers are the Cockroaches and Raccoons...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Aha, but Dog is god spelt backwards.
The Yosemite Bear

how goes the glorious revolution Kamrade Kafka?

Dog is dead, we ate him.

Hyperion
Village Idiot

Post by Hyperion »

Haha. Nice. Again proves the superiority of cats.
"Freak on a leash! Freak on a leash!"
The Yosemite Bear

but what of Kat?, Kommerade Kafka?

you hear that yowling? that is Kommerade Rocky sodomizing the Fascist Feline.

Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

fgalkin wrote:And thus the superiority of cats is proven once again. :P

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
The superiority of cats can never be proven because it is a false supposition.

I think you must have cat scratch fever. Another reason cats are inferior to dogs.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:The superiority of cats can never be proven because it is a false supposition.

I think you must have cat scratch fever. Another reason cats are inferior to dogs.
That's what the cats want you to think. So their plan is working out just fine, apparently.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Awwww! Shep, that pic is evil! That mean doggie is hurting the poor wittle kitty!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
VT-16
Sith Marauder

Post by VT-16 »

Clearly, "Catnip" is a manufactured drug aimed at keeping the population under control, thus helping to keep cats in their ghettos and dogs in high and trusted positions.
VT-16
Sith Marauder

Post by VT-16 »

MKSheppard wrote:Image
RACIAL PROFILING! :P
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Hehe... it's the Redoglicans versus the Democats! :lol:
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

let's not thread necro :roll:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete