Doodling

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

sketerpot
Jedi Council Member

Doodling

Post by sketerpot »

I've recently rediscovered the joy of doodling: art for the utterly unskilled masses. I made an Escher-style staircase with weird creatures climbing it on a marker board recently, which is why I can't post a picture of it. I like drawing Trogdor the Burninator. I've found the joy of drawing cool stuff without having any skill.

Do you have any doodles you're particularly proud of? I have no scanner and I can't draw with a mouse, so I can only post a link to the page that got me doodling again.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

I drew a stick figure pointing at a test question and going "WTF?" recently on a chemistry test. From there, it expanded into many doodles. When I get the test back, I will scan it.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Hyperion
Village Idiot

Post by Hyperion »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:I drew a stick figure pointing at a test question and going "WTF?" recently on a chemistry test. From there, it expanded into many doodles. When I get the test back, I will scan it.
Haha. I've done that, I think it was chem as well for me. (May have been math though) I should find that one and scan it.
"Freak on a leash! Freak on a leash!"