Tara Reid's botched boob job (not work safe)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

For more of this type of stuff check out this site http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/, they go through some efforts to confirm their stuff, really suprising how "unnatural" most of natural looking stars are. And how ridiculously bad work other stars get. :P
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

I love that third pic. She hasn´t even recognized what´s going on, is still smiling and wondering - with a trace of confused pride - why the hell the photographers are taking pictures like there´s no tomorrow.

That said, i´d do her despite the scar. everyone who claims otherwise is either female, gay of a liar.
ReinnResauq
Padawan Learner

Post by ReinnResauq »

salm wrote:That said, i´d do her despite the scar. everyone who claims otherwise is either female, gay of a liar.
The disgusting part aside, I wouldn't do her because intelligence is an aphrodisiac and looking at her titties, I'd be consistantly reminded about how dumb she is.
The gift of Superman is the same in his universe as ours. It's not about his powers, his costume, his persona, it's about the using the gifts he has to help people. We all have gifts too, maybe we can't leap tall buildings in a single bound, but maybe we're good with math, maybe we're charming. We can use our gifts -whatever they are- to help people. We just need to make that choice. And Superman shows us that it's possible.
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Howedar wrote:Dumb bitch, they were perfect before.
How do you know? Is there some evidence for this claim?

To me it looks like the problem probably predated the mutilation--er, surgery, and was only exaggerated by the implants and scars.

BTW, I wonder what was going through her head. "My it's drafty out here."
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Superman wrote:The nipple kind of seems to be off to the side, too.
Yeah, it looks like the scar dragged the nipple along with it giving it an ugly look.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Too bad, because they have very nice shape.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

salm wrote:I love that third pic. She hasn´t even recognized what´s going on, is still smiling and wondering - with a trace of confused pride - why the hell the photographers are taking pictures like there´s no tomorrow.

That said, i´d do her despite the scar. everyone who claims otherwise is either female, gay of a liar.
Not my type. I would do her but she is very far down my list. This just dropped her even further.
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:
Howedar wrote:Dumb bitch, they were perfect before.
Watch the movie "Body Shots" (Haven't seen it either) or look for topless pics of her. She pretty ruined a perfectly nice pair of tits.

-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Bob the Gunslinger wrote:How do you know? Is there some evidence for this claim?
Evidence? Are we in some scientific debate here? We're talking about tits man. Keep your head in the game.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Bob the Gunslinger wrote:How do you know? Is there some evidence for this claim?
Evidence? Are we in some scientific debate here? We're talking about tits man. Keep your head in the game.
I think he was fishing for some comparisson photos. :D
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

http://www.jonmega.com/gallery/Tara_Reid_Oops if you want really big pictures of it
「かかっ―」
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Here are some before vidcaps: (read descriptions)

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/297

BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

ReinnResauq wrote:The disgusting part aside, I wouldn't do her because intelligence is an aphrodisiac and looking at her titties, I'd be consistantly reminded about how dumb she is.
:lol: I love it when virgins state what they think are high standards, but in reality are completely fake. AS IF you'd be thinking about a chicks intelligence after getting her titties out in the open.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Indeed. That's Tara fucking Reid. As *if* you wouldn't do her, just because one of her titties is a bit scarred. SHALLOW! :P
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Thats just sad, there was nothing wrong with her breasts preop then she had to go and ruin them..
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

I love it when virgins state what they think are high standards, but in reality are completely fake. AS IF you'd be thinking about a chicks intelligence after getting her titties out in the open.
The most ironic part is that in their efforts to prove how "unshallow" they are, they prove the exact opposite. You wouldn't become intimate with a girl just because she had her boobs done? No matter what her personality is like? Superficial, I say!
The Great and Malignant
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

ReinnResauq wrote:
salm wrote:That said, i´d do her despite the scar. everyone who claims otherwise is either female, gay of a liar.
The disgusting part aside, I wouldn't do her because intelligence is an aphrodisiac and looking at her titties, I'd be consistantly reminded about how dumb she is.
hahaha. :lol:

liar.
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

ReinnResauq wrote: The disgusting part aside, I wouldn't do her because intelligence is an aphrodisiac and looking at her titties, I'd be consistantly reminded about how dumb she is.
Wait, let me get this strait....you're telling us, that if you walked into your room, and Tara Reid is laying on your bed, and she tells you that she's ready for a night of wild monkey sex...you would tell her to get out, because you think she's dumb, and she has a few scars on her boob? :wtf: Shit son, if that's the case, be sure to send her to my house.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Now now, guys. He's probably young. Let his idealism become crushed naturally.

:D
The Great and Malignant
Bob the Gunslinger

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
I was trying to be subtle and witty.

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

You failed.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Bob the Gunslinger

Lord Pounder wrote:You failed.
Not really. I was apparently too subtle for Darth Garden gnome, not subtle enough for you. It's hard to please everyone.

SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Don't worry, Bob, I got it. And, really, I'm all that matters.
The Great and Malignant
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

SPOOFE wrote:Don't worry, Bob, I got it. And, really, I'm all that matters.
Bob the Gunslinger

SPOOFE wrote:Don't worry, Bob, I got it. And, really, I'm all that matters.
That makes me feel better... not that it matters, apparently. :wink: