Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

Lord Poe wrote:
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:So no horror make up this time? :)
I've got plenty of those! But its too off topic here!
\

Not really. If they aren't just out and out mugshots then feel free. That's more than point in click in the sense that you went through all of the trouble to put on the makeup . In short, post pictures dammit.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

bohemianfey wrote:Not really. If they aren't just out and out mugshots then feel free. That's more than point in click in the sense that you went through all of the trouble to put on the makeup . In short, post pictures dammit.
Ok, you asked for it!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

I figured after a make-up job like that, the bar has been raised and I don't really have much that comes close, but it is an interesting picture.
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Lord Poe wrote:
bohemianfey wrote:Not really. If they aren't just out and out mugshots then feel free. That's more than point in click in the sense that you went through all of the trouble to put on the makeup . In short, post pictures dammit.

Ok, you asked for it!

Arooo? Braaaains? AROOOOOOO! BRAAAAAINS!!
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

bohemianfey wrote:Arooo? Braaaains? AROOOOOOO! BRAAAAAINS!!
Hehehe!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
moku
Jedi Knight

Post by moku »

Because I was missed the first time, as well as the second:

And as said before, my hair is fucked since I hadn't cut it since ages, and because I had just removed a motorcycle helmet.

This image is roughly 3 years old. :D
Image | And ffs I'm a guy | Kaffee und Kuchen | SD.net Chroniclers | Knight of the Garter Image

[+] Wikipedia - The free encyclopedia
[+] Wombat, my blog
Contact @ mokuias {at} gmail {dot} com
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Hello. I'm the world's biggest asshole. The world's biggest asshole, for neglecting this thread.

Just got a new batch of pics from my buddy (that owns the camera we use), so I'm gonna throw 'em up here, a few at a time... just a bunch of shots we were screwin' around with:

The Great and Malignant
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Fear the power of the red X! :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Yeah, my webspace just decided to go fuckup. Nurtz. I got a crapload of pictures, too.

Oh well.
The Great and Malignant
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

SPOOFE wrote:Yeah, my webspace just decided to go fuckup. Nurtz. I got a crapload of pictures, too.

Oh well.
Is it still broken? I can host them for you.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

I'll look into it. It's a web service provider that trades redundancy and rapid service for really cheap rates for large space and bandwidth. Frankly, I'm surprised I haven't had troubles before now... :D

If it turns out to be significant problem with the host, I may take up yer offer!

EDIT: Hmm... looks like they're getting things running again, as the pictures are once again loading up. A fluke? A sputter? The wonders of the Internet never cease!
The Great and Malignant
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Holy shit, that last one is awesome.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Oh, good, they did come through.

Yeah, my buddy and I spent about half an hour lining up dual-exposure shots. If we had planned ahead, we woulda brought a black piece of paper to cover the lens while we were moving to the different position, to lessen the amount of transparency... yeah.
The Great and Malignant
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

SPOOFE wrote:Oh, good, they did come through.

Yeah, my buddy and I spent about half an hour lining up dual-exposure shots. If we had planned ahead, we woulda brought a black piece of paper to cover the lens while we were moving to the different position, to lessen the amount of transparency... yeah.
No no, the transparancy is what makes it so cool.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Well, like I said, I'd like to have lessened it a bit... if all I wanted was two opaque me's standing there, I'd just take two pictures and combine 'em in PSP or something.

One friend of mine did a double-exposure of himself playing chess with himself, by rigging all the lights in his room to a single switch, opening the shutter on his camera, and turning the lights on-off really quick... then, in the dark, changed position again, and on-off again.

I'm a little more impressed mostly 'cuz he did it with film, instead of digital...
The Great and Malignant
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Holy Shite that's the same guy playing chess with himself. that's wicked !!
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

that one does indeed rock.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Something I took the other day
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Heh, you look like a psycho serial rapist from a bad '80s horror slasher flick. I say that, of course, in the best possible way. :D

Good grain in the image, too.
The Great and Malignant
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Aww, I do belive thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me in quite some time.
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

This would be me on Saturday's fishing trip. When fishing I usually wear all sides of my boony down to protect myself from the sun, but in this case the trip was coming to an end, and we were returning to port, so I had the sides up.

The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

My roomate just got a really nice Cybershot and she let me play with her sepia filter and stuff. It has a timer and stuff, but I was lazy so here you are.

[edit]Yes, it's supposed to be slightly out of focus and yes, I am wearing a shirt. It's just strapless. :wink:
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Miss Fey, as always, a lovely addition to the content in this thread.
The Great and Malignant
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

SPOOFE, is your friend giving himself the finger?
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

He is indeed, although some people have mistook that for a chess piece.
The Great and Malignant