The vampire goddess, a (fake) autobio

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Mopeyennuui
Padawan Learner

The vampire goddess, a (fake) autobio

Post by Mopeyennuui »

Preface: Her writing room

She was still shellshocked. Too many were assemilated, then lost forever. The war had cost three centuries of Terran soace exploration, three centuries of peacedul exploration that were now impossible, there was no world in the galxy she didn't have at least a visual file on. Tha Ariaa collective had taken too many good humasn, and one she had wanted to turn into avampire. A immortal without a future, a immortal withotu any past.

Her room was sumptious, but she had no eyes for sumptious furniture. Neither did she feel she deserved it. Too many outside her walls were suffering poverty, or rebuilding and needed whatever they could use to rebuild. Inside the suite near the base of the megacity, under heavy supports meant to protect the chamber in case of colapse, she felt misused over the last three hundred years. Used by both eldar races who set up the Milky Way galaxy for their their need of a third voice for a council of eldars.

For quit a while she sat looking at the blinking of the text curser on her old computer, a relic of older times. A relic she was lovingly committed to. Well, it was the earliest surviving AI machine. Outside in the virtual envoronments it hated goinf into it was seconf to the actual soursce of the lefandary progenator, perhasp to be treated as the first itself. Somehow she could empathize with the over three undred year old intelligence. too much to seemingly remember happened in both lives.

She typed a single worrd. "I". Then formatted it with precision, moving it over to another. Then trying another line. It looked acceptable. She thought for a moment about her lige, her immediate envoronment. A chair, with red fabric, thin pillows, old styling, european. A par of japanese beds behind her, a short japanese table between both. A small flower arragement.

Some candles on canlendbra to either side. Black iron. A red or blue floor, depending on the floors grain. She finally started with two statements. Then the story flowed out in bursts and stoops. Agai she was home, away from constant war from three hundred years. She hadnt' thought the room still usable. infact she had prepared in her mind for a new abode, of stone. The cavees in southern Judea perhaps, perhaps the remaining known-about redheaded sister would take me in; the Sorona compound perhaps. . .

Laughing she concentrated on her preface. . .

Story preface: The immprtal
...I am vampire.

....I am (a) Goddess.

To explain. I am a apperance-wise a young woman with some affinity for classical dress Sometimes white or that new 'White Garlic', sometimes pink, and occasionally black. If I was on the street you would think me a singer on her way to temple, perhaps you may guess my religion. Perhaps you may guess correctly.

I have pure white skin and my breasts, once soft as a cotton pillow, now are hard as stone. My fingernails are a perfect glass in apperance, and my eyes are a bit too bright, noI usually need sungalsses.When I am starved I look a perfect horror and the veins stock out liek a webbing, most are scared of taht appernace, only once did I allow taht to totally overcome my body, when I was testing my food endurance.

I am not a tall creature and many think at first glance unless they have seen a image that I am a young one with little of intrest. Some dismiss me despite my fully formed body. The stories on this are quite.. legendary. About the time I went to the Sij'ini warship to negoiate and was at first turned away... alas, another time perhaps.

I start with a logical beginning, what little of my mortal life is relevant. My birth, My death. Nothing much. I finish my book by telling the story of the three centuries of war I have seen. I will talk about the leaders of various factions I have led into battle from the safty of Rome, always told I was too valuable to be lost in a 'leadiing from the front' position. Perhaps... but to the story.
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*settles watching the typist, will try and be quiet for a wee bit...reads over her shoulder*
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU