Star Trek: Endeavour

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

CX
Redshirt

Star Trek: Endeavour

Post by CX »

I don't suppose anyone would mind me posting a link for a script-based fan-fic I did (along with others) here, would they? :?
"I'm the enemy because I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice."
-Denis Leary Demolition Man (1993)
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Of course not.
CX
Redshirt

Post by CX »

Well, here goes nothing then.

This is a script based fan fiction that is planned to have a full seven seasons with 26 episodes each. Feel free to head on over to the temp flash website we have up for it and look around. All scripts are .rtf's and are zipped. Currently we are in our first season, with the 9th episode having been released last week and the 10th to be released sometime this week. Unfortunately, the website has not yet been updated to reflect this, but it does contain the first 8 episodes (1 & 2 being the premire).

Introduction:
Star Trek: Endeavour is a script-based fan fiction, developed independently by a small number of individuals. It takes place aboard a modified Galaxy class starship, USS Endeavour, and is set to begin in 2380, about five years after Star Trek Deep Space Nine ended and the treaty that ended the Dominion War was signed. Sela has staged a coup of the Romulan government, conquered Cardassia, and betrayed the alliance the Romulan Star Empire had with the Federation and the Klingon Empire. While an open war has been averted, tensions are still high between the former allies. Yet, there is still much to explore and to study in the vastness of space. But first, much has to be accomplished, and the near future of the Federation looks bleak. Everyone has suffered a great deal from the Dominion War, and a cold war hardly helps the recovery progress. Though the Endeavour is but one ship in the vast Starfleet, she and her crew weigh heavily in the Federation's survival.

The Endeavour is a brand new ship with a new crew, with a few exceptions. A few of the main characters have either been mentioned or seen in a previous Star Trek series/episode. Head on over to the Crew Manifest located in the Special Features for more information on the crew, and to the Technical Manual for more information on the USS Endeavour herself. There is also an Encyclopedia, which will contain all the information revealed in the scripts up to a certain date, and updated whenever there is time.
"I'm the enemy because I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice."
SpecWar826
Youngling

Post by SpecWar826 »

I can't seem to find the button to get information on the Ship.
CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND
CX
Redshirt

Post by CX »

*deleted*
Last edited by CX on 2004-12-12 04:13am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

The Endevour was a Nebula class....

and it survived both Borg battles.
CX
Redshirt

Post by CX »

Can a mod delete this thread and put it out of its misery please? :(