WH40K: The Truth of a Radical

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Very, very nice work. Fanfic always makes me a bit edgy, just because of the preponderance of pure drek bearing the name, but this is damn good.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*bows*

I am pleased that you are pleased. My next fic involves the Dark Angels, so 40K fans should stick around. :D
JADAFETWA
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

*colors in his avatar's wings, makes the gun bigger.* There we go, now I'm ready :)
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Duken
Youngling

Post by Duken »

Kuja wrote:*bows*

I am pleased that you are pleased. My next fic involves the Dark Angels, so 40K fans should stick around. :D
*Happy Dance* Can't wait.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Good work, comrade. You have served the Motherland well.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Bill Door
Padawan Learner

Post by Bill Door »

The guys in white or black or darkgreen or a mix of all?
For example, suppose I wrote a book that within 30 years of the moon landing millions of people could be duped by bad science and endless hectoring into believing that it didn't happen... nah, can't do that, too unbelievable for a fantasy novel, right?--Terry Pratchett, The new Discworld Companion
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Bill Door wrote:

The guys in white or black or darkgreen or a mix of all?
And are we gonna see Fallen!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!