I've always wanted a ship like the Swordfish II...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

You'll need to get your finger out and get a 3D package of some description Einy, these top down views are just not giving us enough info. Go get Anim8tor or Wings3D,or even Blender for free and start mastering the world of 3D. Then your stuff will really take off.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:You'll need to get your finger out and get a 3D package of some description Einy, these top down views are just not giving us enough info. Go get Anim8tor or Wings3D,or even Blender for free and start mastering the world of 3D. Then your stuff will really take off.
Hmm, and I have Blender already. I heard it was one of the more difficult ones to learn.

Well, Luke didn't have an easy time learning the Force, so here goes...
Image Image
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:You'll need to get your finger out and get a 3D package of some description Einy, these top down views are just not giving us enough info. Go get Anim8tor or Wings3D,or even Blender for free and start mastering the world of 3D. Then your stuff will really take off.
Hmm, and I have Blender already. I heard it was one of the more difficult ones to learn.

Well, Luke didn't have an easy time learning the Force, so here goes...
belender isn´t that hard. in my first semester i started to learn it. i made a 5 minute animation with space ships in a week, working about 9 hours a day.
sure, the modells weren´t nice but i learned the basic concept quite quickly.

just don´t get scared of the 7 million buttons on the UI. download a couple of these step by step tutorials and you´ll be fine.

it´s really not that different from making modells in real life.