Strange Bush Image (Fake?)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Jon
Jedi Council Member

Strange Bush Image (Fake?)

Post by Jon »

Warning, Bush naked (dick pixelated, luckily)

This image has been bandied about on a few other forums I visit... do you think this is real?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/ ... gebush.jpg

I'm extremely gullible and need other people to form opinions for me.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Oh yeah, thats real alright, I can spot photoshop jobs pretty well but thats certainly real.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Should. Have. Read. Warning. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I wouldn't be surprised if it's real, but I'd like to wonder how tanked he was when they got the picture.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

That looks more like Francis from Malcolm in the Middle then W.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
McC
Rabid Monkey

Post by McC »

Not particularly inclined to give it a close inspection (*shudder*), but the first thing that I thought when seeing the image (other than "DEAR GOD!") was "That doesn't look like Bush."
-Ryan McClure-
Scaper - Browncoat - Warsie (semi-movie purist) - Colonial - TNG/DS9-era Trekker - Hero || BOTM - Maniac || Antireligious naturalist
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

McC wrote:Not particularly inclined to give it a close inspection (*shudder*), but the first thing that I thought when seeing the image (other than "DEAR GOD!") was "That doesn't look like Bush."
Exactly,i think like the Britney Spears pics,this one too is not the real guy...maybe they found a guy who look a little like GWB
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

Apart from asking the opinion of my esteemed fellow members here at SD.net, I really do not wish to persue the legitimacy of this photograph any further. I'll accept that it is real until I see evidence to the contrary.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Jon wrote:Apart from asking the opinion of my esteemed fellow members here at SD.net, I really do not wish to persue the legitimacy of this photograph any further. I'll accept that it is real until I see evidence to the contrary.
Not a particularly wise idea. If it was genuine (as in the sense it really was our President) it might have raised some attention by now. Since it hasn't and it's not photoshopped my guess would be it's some sort of look alike.
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Looks like Bush to me, droopy eye included.

And what's wrong with examining it up close? You ARE comparing the faces, AREN'T you? :wtf: :mrgreen:
Marksist
Jedi Knight

Post by Marksist »

The neck area looks a little weird to me, I dunno.
-Chris Marks
Justice League
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Doesn't look Bush to me. Bush's face is a bit more rounded than this guy's.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

It certainly looks like him in the face and the picture quality is right for the time period when Bush might have actually done something like this, but look at those spindly arms and legs. Bush is a pretty big guy and he was always in shape, even in his coke binge days.

And this guy's head looks disproportionately large for his body; GWB's does not.

EDIT: On closer inspection, are we SURE this isn't a photoshop job, with Bush's eyes and nose cropped onto someone else's face? Maybe I'm seeing things, but the subject's "T zone" seems to be slightly lighter than the rest of the face, and the slightly lighter patch is deliniated by perfectly straight lines.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

That one be one helluva talented photoshopper. I can't see the difference.

And the body seems right to me, if a tiny bit... gaunt, I suppose, around the stomach. The arms seems a little thin, but that may just be me. The head isn't shaped just right...

I can't be sure. It looks like it very well could be Bush, but you'd think it could have attracted more media attention. It doesn't look like a photoshop job, and the resemblance is striking. I'm holding off judgement, but I'm inclined to say 'yes'.
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

I don't know where it came from, I found it posted on another forum I frequent... I'm sure the media at large is holding off it since they can't prove its legitimacy.
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Jon wrote:I don't know where it came from, I found it posted on another forum I frequent... I'm sure the media at large is holding off it since they can't prove its legitimacy.
*cough* DanRathercocainescandalsteppingdown*cough*
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Jon wrote:I don't know where it came from, I found it posted on another forum I frequent... I'm sure the media at large is holding off it since they can't prove its legitimacy.
Or because people better at this than us have determined it's not him or it's fake.

Come on. A possible nude picture of the President of the United States turns up and NOBODY in the media says anything? Not even the tabloids? Not even Drudge? This would make blowjobgate look like a picnic if it were real.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues