Posts related to the Official Member Pic Thread

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Posts related to the Official Member Pic Thread

Post by PainRack »

There are to be no comments in the pic only thread and they have been moved here-Bean

And Evil has a new name.........

Cool pics AV.
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Hmm....I pictured AV as being more....imposing...like a white James Earl Jones...
CDS
Padawan Learner

Post by CDS »

Chardok wrote:Hmm....I pictured AV as being more....imposing...like a white James Earl Jones...
Bah, he's never as tough as he makes himself out to be! ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
nimoll.co.uk technology website | N forums | Nimoll web design and hosting | Macguide
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Chardok wrote:Hmm....I pictured AV as being more....imposing...like a white James Earl Jones...
Sorry to disappoint. I was hoping God'd endow me with a musclebound body, powerful brain and a set of sexual organs to tire any woman on the planet out. But life's a shit.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Admiral Valdemar wrote:
Sorry to disappoint. I was hoping God'd endow me with a musclebound body, powerful brain and a set of sexual organs to tire any woman on the planet out. But life's a shit.
Oh stop it, you're perfectly adorable, which is more attractive than musclebound. :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

*Reconsiders moving to the sewer in shame*

Oh, well if Lady Z so says it, then it must be true. I'm loved again!

Glad you feel better. *grins and winks*

~Z~
CDS
Padawan Learner

Post by CDS »

Admiral Valdemar wrote:Oh, well if Lady Z so says it, then it must be true. I'm loved again!
Oy! Bet theres plenty of people who find you attractive!! :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
nimoll.co.uk technology website | N forums | Nimoll web design and hosting | Macguide
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

CDS wrote: Oy! Bet theres plenty of people who find you attractive!! :P
Oh yeah? Who? :P
CDS
Padawan Learner

Post by CDS »

Can't be telling you that, now ;)
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

OH, don't get me wrong, AV, You're a good lookin' guy and all, I just for some reason had it in my head that you were...menacing looking, when in all actuality, you are no more imposing or menacing than I am. well, okay, maybe you're a little more menacing, given your sharp intellect and vast biochemical and pathological knowledge...but to know that would require interaction, whereas I am just a big, ugly, grouchy, crotchety old Crudgemudgeon.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Mitth, you broke the page on a 1200X1000 resolution monitor, mind linking that?
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Guys...ah fuck it...just not having it stickied since this was just supposed to be just pictures, no comments.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Also like the original said...this is for pics...so no real inlining.

But just as addendum...comment away since the other except the "Self Portrait" are locked.

SPAM IS LOOKED DOWN UPON STILL.

So make comments pertaining to pictures.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

You're very different looking than i pictured you rouge...
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

darthdavid wrote:You're very different looking than i pictured you rogue...
Dare I ask?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

darthdavid wrote:You're very different looking than i pictured you rouge...
Same, I was imagining.. something more... I don't know how to explain it.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Stofsk wrote:I like your superhero pose there, Dennis. :D :lol:
Yep, he's actually resting his arms on an Invisible Jessica Alba. :wink:
Right on top of her kneeling head :wink: .

And that's right, he did at the Ruby's. I still love how that one short yet brief change of direction because of Skayhan being held hostage by a Drunk Cuban costed us so much time...but hey...it was at least an interesting side trip :P .

Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Stofsk wrote:I like your superhero pose there, Dennis. :D :lol:
Yep, he's actually resting his arms on an Invisible Jessica Alba. :wink:
His name is Ghost Rider, yet he has glasses and did Chem, so I want to call him Mr Fantastic, but he also has the black overcoat thing going on, so I want to call him Neo too... :)
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

The funniest part...is none of these pic demonstrate your paleness of your ultra sexay legs :P .

Though that may blind the unintiated.

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:The funniest part...is none of these pic demonstrate your paleness of your ultra sexay legs :P .

Though that may blind the unintiated.
It's bad enough I'm shattering their monitors with my ugly mug, you want I should burn out their retina's as well?
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Hotfoot wrote:Meanwhile, another, less earth-shattering, meeting occured recently. Bugsby and InnocentBystander were involved as well, but they didn't show up until later.

terrible trio
From Left to Right
Hotfoot - Cameron
Marcao - Alan
Thirdfain - Terry

And this one was just too precious not to post :twisted:
Marcao's horns of triumph
Hey Alan shaved his beard. He looks totally different without it.

Poor old Thirdfain, he looks like a prisoner between 2 guards there, and smiling guards at that... never a good sign. :twisted:

I presume this was an RPG meet. How'd it go? There a thread in Gaming?
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Rob Wilson wrote:Hey Alan shaved his beard. He looks totally different without it.
Yeah, like a hispanic Dave Matthews, I keep saying.
Poor old Thirdfain, he looks like a prisoner between 2 guards there, and smiling guards at that... never a good sign. :twisted:
Bwahaha!
I presume this was an RPG meet. How'd it go?
Actually, it was just a holiday get-together. Alan's up in NYC, I'm usually off at school, as are Thirdfain and the others. We got together to hang out, do some LAN gaming, and shoot the shit. There have been rumblings for an RPG meet over the summer break though, so I'll have to see if I can come through on that regard. ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Rob Wilson wrote:Good, I'll enjoy a new burst of Vicarious RPGing... which would be pretending to pretend to be someone else by proxy. My head hurts, how fucked up is my life right now? :P
Hey man, places to go, people to be. ;) If you want a fairly recent dose, there are two games I'm currently in, one I'm running, and the other I'm just a player in. If you check the best gaming quotes thread in G&C, you'll find a few quotes from those games (and a few others). Knighthawk is my roomie, and he runs the other game.
How's school treating you?
Well as can be expected I suppose, meaning brutal, but hey, it wouldn't be fun any other way, right? ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Hotfoot wrote:Hey man, places to go, people to be. ;) If you want a fairly recent dose, there are two games I'm currently in, one I'm running, and the other I'm just a player in. If you check the best gaming quotes thread in G&C, you'll find a few quotes from those games (and a few others). Knighthawk is my roomie, and he runs the other game.
I'll have to look them up then. :D
Hotfoot wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:How's school treating you?
Well as can be expected I suppose, meaning brutal, but hey, it wouldn't be fun any other way, right? ;)
At least you have the holidays right now. Eat, Drink, Fuck and be Merry for tomorrow you learn. :P

Image Image
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Rob Wilson wrote:I'll have to look them up then. :D
Big time! BIG TIME!
At least you have the holidays right now. Eat, Drink, Fuck and be Merry for tomorrow you learn. :P
And have Jury Duty on my birthday, but yeah. ;)
The Realm of Confusion