Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Stofsk wrote:
Alan Bolte wrote:*snip 'constructive' criticism*
You didn't TRY to be constructive asshole, that was pure 100% fucking insult.

So she got off work and had a photo taken of her, big fucking deal. You get off work after a long shift gorgeous, I'm sure you will look like a superfucking model. :roll:
What the fucks he on about anyway. The only pics of Lusyanka I remember are the dress ones and she's very definitely female in those.
He was talking about the one she was using as her avatar, and being a obvious prick about it.

You gotta love when a fucking retard dresses up his shit as criticism.

By that stretch we are just critiqueing him on his comments.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

And I like the second photo better then the first, Rye.

The sword is cool, but I like the outfit. :D

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Rob Wilson wrote: and one with a sword at that... even if it's a bit of a girly, prettified sword.
Nice coat, have I seen it in something?
I wanted a coat that was like the evil cowboy henchmen's in The Quick And The Dead, it's somewhere between that and Nemesis' coat in Resident Evil 3 and Apocalypse.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Rye wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Nice coat, have I seen it in something?
I wanted a coat that was like the evil cowboy henchmen's in The Quick And The Dead, it's somewhere between that and Nemesis' coat in Resident Evil 3 and Apocalypse.
Finally got it. Colour it red and it' Vashes coat from Trigun. :D
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Alan Bolte wrote:<snip>
If you don't know shit about photography and only have insulting things to say, do us all a favour and keep your trap shut, asshole.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Alan Bolte wrote:<snip>
Ok Alan you dickless wonder. You claim to want to give constructive criticism, and doubtless that's what you'll hide behind in defense of your worthless spewing.

Well here's a few examples of how a real person would have done it.

A) Lusyanka, that wasn't a very flattering pick kiddo, that angle in profile made you look like Rye without his glasses - and noone wants to look like Rye without his glasses. :P

B) That angle and light, gives you a mannish appearance in that pic. You can blame all the long haired men for that confusion. :D Still you should really accentuate your beauty, take the opportunity in this thread to look as good as you can. I bet you have a nice smile so how about showing us it? :wink:

C) Your looking a bit androgunous there Lus, how about a proper pic of you in something more feminine. Go on, give us a smile and a twirl - hey I'm a dirty old man with a reputation to uphold. 8)

D) That loose shirt, lack of make-up and the number of long-haired guys out there makes this a poor choice as a pic Lus - if your not careful you'll get Einy poinging. :P How about another try, when your feeling happier and more vivacious.

See dickwipe, that's how you give constructive criticism. You can give up any pretence that you were being nothing more than a spiteful twat!
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Alan Bolte wrote: <snip rude obnoxious bullshit>

"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I hate to say it, but the pile-on has put this thread somewhat off-topic. Not that I think Alan Bolte should get off lightly, but isn't there a special place for discussions of this magnitude? Chit-chatting is bad enough, but he insulted someone here for doing no more than posting a picture of herself. Can't we flush this?
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

We just end it here...Rob and Crackpot have thrown some very good material, and we can go back to phots and admiring Rye unknown gender :P .

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:We just end it here...Rob and Crackpot have thrown some very good material, and we can go back to phots and admiring Rye unknown gender :P .
There is now a thread just for Alan, I'm sure he'll feel special.

Image Image
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

I was thinking if I ought to color my hair... then I remembered I have photoshop so I took a photo and started mixing, tried making it more blonde and darker, the one in the middle is natural :P

Not too happy with the blond attempt, wanted to make it look peroxide blond, but it's so hard whe your hair is so dark to make it look realistic.

Eh might give someone a laugh.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Darker really works better for you.

Blonde though makes you look something of a young Bill Idol....of sorts, or a California Surfer Bum, take your pick.

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Ghost Rider wrote:Darker really works better for you.

Blonde though makes you look something of a young Bill Idol....of sorts, or a California Surfer Bum, take your pick.
If he were into cosplaying Street Fighter he'd make a pretty mean Guile with that blonde hair. :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
His Divine Shadow

Hey thats cool, I like billy idol :D
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

His Divine Shadow wrote: Not too happy with the blond attempt
Billy Idol lives and now 25% more macho! :P

Image Image
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Rye is so friggin' sexy!! Anyway.

I got it you guys! Rye's coat=Hellraiser!!! He just needs to have...you know...pins all over his head.
His Divine Shadow

Rob Wilson wrote:
His Divine Shadow wrote: Not too happy with the blond attempt
Billy Idol lives and now 25% more macho! :P
Gonna put that image on as my MSN/AIM buddy icon and scare my girl friends who said I wouldn't look good blond.

EDIT: Made the picture even lighter now.
Last edited by His Divine Shadow on 2005-01-04 02:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Rye, *droool* nice sword, nice hair.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Is it me or has Rye brought out the latent homo-sexuality in you all?
*Finishes typing, puts on Pink Latex t-shirt and leather pants to go join the Carnivale*
:P

Image Image
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Rob Wilson wrote:Is it me or has Rye brought out the latent homo-sexuality in you all?
*Finishes typing, puts on Pink Latex t-shirt and leather pants to go join the Carnivale*

I hear Magique is in town....
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Rob Wilson wrote:Is it me or has Rye brought out the latent homo-sexuality in you all?
Some of us, due to people from RL sometimes surfing these forums, cannot stick the correct sigs.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

LOL!! HDS, that hair-coloring photoshop is great!

Do the Billy Idol/ Roy Batty blonde thing with spiky hair!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Lord Poe wrote:LOL!! HDS, that hair-coloring photoshop is great!

Do the Billy Idol/ Roy Batty blonde thing with spiky hair!
Roy batty! Of course *smacks self on forehead* I knew there was someone other than Billy Idol.

Image Image
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

I am the one on the left. No, not your left, my left.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Me before:

And after messing around:
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!